THE GUN MUSEUM you must read this

nokira

Old
ok so last night hanging out at pa got to talking to fishface from entropedian army (sry for any spelling errors) and we started talking about guns anywhoo he told me about a gun museum i had never heard of it and being very interested in the idea fish took me on a tour. Now idk if any of you reading this have been there but my god that is one amazing collection and a great source for gun reasearch if ya havent been i recomend going so special weapos there it is located at atlas island south just north of the tp. if any one from MA reads this i would simply like to state this is a great noob referance and MA should maybe look into maybe a sponsorship for this and a building near new arrivals (IE. the rdi building ya know the alomst empty sky scraper in pa cant miss it lol) but i belive this is a much needed edition to the universe and it would be sweet to see it with armor as well (note the collection has only L no ul. so fishface amazing collection and keep it up ill let ya know if i find somethin ya need bro gj

Proud of my disiplice Fishface he grown so much <---proud mentor

you should get fishsace to post smescrrenies of his musuem.

yeah fishface has done an awesome job on the museam and spent alot of time on it!

Isn't that Coop's museum of L weapons? ;) :p

I agree with your idea that it should be sponsored and given a location near Port Atlantis or similar heavily visited place- especially now Atlas Island South tp has been removed. It should be given a place it rightly deserves. I have found it invaluable once you get on the path of L weapons- they run on the walls in skill order from left to right so you can very easily see what your next weapon should be when you've maxed the last.

Not sure the same idea would work for armor as there is no real prograssion path for armors and you can often see full sets on shopkeepers and the like ;)

For any mentors with hunting disciples it is a great place to take them to visit- not least as it let's them know the real costs of their weapons and gives them a little understanding what they need to try and save in order to keep moving up. I know you can graduate rifle using an opalo, etc but for some of us the SIB was worth the little additional ped we may have spent and not everyopne can camp daiks for that long without going mental :rolleyes:

Now is the time when MA/FPC could really recognize what certain members of this community can and do contribute and help themselves by helping their players as a whole so come on MA- let's see this place get a home it deserves!

Yes, Fishface IS a pretty decent fellow ;) .

He also needs a few weapons to finish off the place. I am looking for a low tt caus tik, or nano dai-katana to donate to the museum. I'll pay mu for them as long as they are not totally broken (can't drop them if they are)

Also huge +rep to coop for starting the place. Fishface will tell you himself that coop did most of the work getting that place started.

Back