Search results

1. Sidewinder

Question: Is Arkadia already losing momentum?

Honestly, i hate to sound like a sky-is-falling-down guy, but... it just seems like it is. Auction is dying down fast, honestly I never see mining hofs almost, crafting is rare and hunters are the most common but still pretty slow. Couple this with the apparent situation that; 1) Main mob...
  2. Sidewinder

TP chip change?

Hey, A thought crossed my mind. WIll they change tp chips in 11.2? Rebalancing it, so TP chips are emergency GTFO, and cars are transport - how we use tp chips now. I mean, adding cooldown to chips and making them insta use..kinda hints towards it, for me.
  3. Sidewinder

Question: How is the loot cycle theroy supposed to work?

Hey, So, reading up on a load of theories is interesting, not least because it gives another viewpoint, to an already interesting topic.. What I dont get, is how loot cycles supposedly work.. Do people think you grind out of them, or wait them out? Me personally, I dont believe in that...
  4. Sidewinder

HoF: First HOF

Hey, So, there I was, down to 14 peds. I thought..fuck it, lets mine, I could swunt, but thats boring.. Got me probes... Decided to go around Shinook, seeing as ive never mined there. And it was a really really bad run. Was down to 3 probes, with 1 ped tt in finds, when this baby popped up...
  5. Sidewinder

Help: The weapon conundrum.

I'm at the stage, where I can use a p4a maxed, some LR maxed (i tooootally forgot the name :)). But, from my small isis CB5 runs, I do enjoy BLP rifle. So, I'm wondering..how uneco is BLP rifle really? And is it possible to have this "eco" playstyle everybody seems to strive for, using BLP...
  6. Sidewinder

Question: Can we have a sub-forum for missions?

Hey, As missions continue to gain in popularity and number, other sections will continue to be inundated with mission threads - for organisations sake, 711, can we have a mission sub forum?
  7. Sidewinder

Returning to EU soon.

Hey, So, my life is getting less busy, I'm able to spend more time doing crap I enjoy, so I'm gonna return soon. But, has there been any big changes I should know of, that would be relevant to a low-level hunter?
  8. Sidewinder

Question: Hunter considering dabbling with rocks.

So, as title says, I'm a hunter considering dabling with rocks. I'm currently on a $15 a month budget, and am just wondering how I'll have to mine, and If i should bother on that meager budget?
  9. Sidewinder

Question: Eco hunting.

Okay, low level, I know what weapons to use to hunt "eco". But, even though I won't anytime soon, I have no idea what is eco to use past a p5a. I can't seem to get entropiatools to work (doesnt let me select amp), but some of the markups seem quite high. Is there some kind of concesus that to...
  10. Sidewinder

Help: Baby molisk spawns?

As title says, I'm desperately looking for a baby molisk spawn, that is of good density and not mixed.
  11. Sidewinder

Using a Handgun finisher.

Hey, Okay, approximated time to reach p4a without using m2a is..long, to put it lightly. Would using a handgun as a finisher make it noticably faster? What handgun should I use, bearing in mind im on a $15 a month budget?
  12. Sidewinder

Achievement: (First Unlock) Succumbed to tiny voices in my head...

And ate the chips sitting in my storage. Burp. Ended up unlocking MMS. I was too mesmerized by the new animation, and so forgot to screenie the exact moment. Not that it matters
  13. Sidewinder

More skill questions :P

Um, okay i got more Q's, need to solve a little problem for me. How easy would it be to hit 2.5k LWT and 2.3k anatomy on 750 peds (I would cycle it over and over, of course), If I have 1600 anatomy and 1096 laser weaponry tech at time of posting? 10q
  14. Sidewinder

Selling: Anatomy and LWT chips.

LWT = 14.45 ped tt Anatomy = 9.02 tt uhh PM me offers?
  15. Sidewinder

Achievement: 'Graduation' the not implemented way..

Hehe, yes, the other side for me Uncharted territory Nevar been here
  16. Sidewinder

How difficult is it...

to get to 2k-2.5k evade naturally? How long would it take me (about 435 evade)? What would be the fastest way to do it? And what would be the most eco way? (realistic eco, not combi until 3k evade eco :P) Just wondering :)
  17. Sidewinder

Achievement: First VU10 Global

I was trying my hand at a bit of global prediciting ;)
  18. Sidewinder

UK peeps: Anyone watch Mock the Week?

Have i got fellow viewers among us? :yay:
  19. Sidewinder

SideWinder's Odd Jobs Service.

Hey, Okay, here goes. I am offering odd jobs services. Job list: Healing I am a level 3 paramedic and so have maxed the vivo T1. If you apply for this service, then I will fap you for one hour minimum, for the low price of my decay + 5 peds p/hour. I also have a fap-50 for emergency...
  20. Sidewinder

What the real no.1 priority fix should be.

No, it's not BSOD'S No It's not loot. It's this: this has been there for ages. I don't like 1st person. But i don't like 3rd person swimming either. I have to like, play blindfolded.
  21. Sidewinder

Selling: Answers to SGA riddles.

I have in stock: Clue: I work hard like one and I may look like one, but I am not. But I am difficult. Clue: The seventh out of seven, I and my siblings arch the sky. But only I will give you the treasure from someone with only two legs. and Clue: Here is the key to my secret...
  22. Sidewinder

My idea to stop most of the VU10 whines.

Hey, I thought of an amazing way to stop most of the whining. MA should hand out PC's with i7's oc-ed at 4ghz with dual 295's in SLI! :yay: If they hand one out to every player, then either all the players will be able to play, or they all won't! Either way, no-one gets frustrated cause...
  23. Sidewinder

After patch, less graphics card stress?

Hey. I dunno if its just me. But after the mini-update today, the activity on my card has gone down by 10%. Same settings and everything. Anyone else getting anything like this?
  24. Sidewinder

Merps and bery's

Small ones. i had a location. And then they buggered off after VU10. Anyone found any new spawns? And wtf is up with spawn density now?!
  25. Sidewinder

P5a+a106 - Can it keep up?

Can the titular combo keep up with the regen of small troxes? Talking like, youngs, matures, wondering whats the hgihest i could take on if i were to use that combo.
Back