Question: How is the loot cycle theroy supposed to work?

Sidewinder

Old Alpha
Society
Lost Renegades
Absolute SideWinder Zero
Hey,

So, reading up on a load of theories is interesting, not least because it gives another viewpoint, to an already interesting topic..

What I dont get, is how loot cycles supposedly work..

Do people think you grind out of them, or wait them out?

Me personally, I dont believe in that stuff, I think its all pretty much randomized lol.

it depends on what you mean by lootcycle. Do you mean your avatars or the continents lootcycles? But from the sound of it it seems you mean your avas. Well if something sucks for me i change what i do and if everything sucks then i log off :)

Me personally, I dont believe in that stuff, I think its all pretty much randomized lol.

well it rather depends on what cycle you mean and what someone believes. logically, if you believe in them, location or mob cycles are best "waited out", while personal cycles would need to be ground through.

well it rather depends on what cycle you mean and what someone believes. logically, if you believe in them, location or mob cycles are best "waited out", while personal cycles would need to be ground through.

Ah okay..isnt that a bit..overcomplicating the obvious?

Surely if loots bad, and you wait a bit before trying, it'll likely be better next time - similarly, surely the low personal cycle means your flipping tails more often than heads?

Hey,

So, reading up on a load of theories is interesting, not least because it gives another viewpoint, to an already interesting topic..

People think you grind them or generally something similar to that, Legion has about 40 different theories himself, so that gives you an idea of how much...
noone actually knows.

People think you grind them or generally something similar to that, Legion has about 40 different theories himself, so that gives you an idea of how much...
noone actually knows.

nope i have one theory about the timer, and that one worked flawlesly for months from when i got the webapp for it. As for the personal one yes i have a theory on it but not really possible to test that.

Back