Search results

1. tyzon

Single reactor, Propulsion Connector, Odenfield Ventricle System?

Hello! Was just clearing out my storage when i saw these, is it just tt food or is there some value whit them? Single reactor Propulsion Connector Odenfield Ventricle System
  2. tyzon

Buying: Dante Amp

Hi Found one. Can close thread or delete it.
  3. tyzon

HoF: 7K Atrox

My biggest Hof ever :yay::yay:
  4. tyzon

Selling: Boar F Parts

Hello I have some Boar F parts over for sale all has tier 1. Harness Thigh Shins Pm me if you are intrested :)
  5. tyzon

Question: Where is small Leviathan?

Hi Posting for a friend that is wondering where to find these fun little creatures :D Like young-provider. did check whit entropedia and did go to 2 places but did just find razortooth.
  6. tyzon

Buying: Boar F UL Parts

I'm looking for boar female ul parts *Harness *Thigh *Gloves *Arms *Helm Pm me if you got 1 for sale or if you know some1 that have. :D
  7. tyzon

Didnt get Agility

Hi. I did do the 100 Molisk kill quest. And before I did go to mission broker to get my reward I checkt my attributes and saw that I had almost 69 Agility then when I got too the mission broker it said in the chat that I have gained Agility but when I check the attributes I have the same agility...
  8. tyzon

Selling: Hermes Shoulder Guard (F) (L)

Hi I'm Selling Hermes Shoulder Guard (L) Female. TT = 118.50 Daily MU are on 927% Now. My Ide are TT+900%. But if you have an offer pls tell me.
  9. tyzon

Selling: Log part 14

Hey I'm writting/selling for a friend that not can sign up for Entropiaforum. He's selling a Log part 14 whit TT = 7.72 if you are intrested just post here or send me a pm. Come whit offers :D
  10. tyzon

Help: Oreamp OA-101 BP

I bought me a Oreamp OA-101 BP, it is QR 12 for it, and then I'm a beginner so I do not have much skills. But I wonder if you're going to run on Condition or Quantity? And if you're going to have a lot of residue? Is it worth working up skills with OA-101 or BP to buy skills? And what's the...
  11. tyzon

Leeloo's Beauty Workshop is Great!

I have been in Leeloo's beauty workshop, and I think she is really good and she has very good prices too :D very pleasant, and I strongly recommend that you use Leeloo's services She is at the TI City, Platinum, Block C, Shop 5 Here Is a link so you could see what she could do...
Back