Help: Oreamp OA-101 BP

tyzon

Mature
Society
Swedish Heroes
Diana Kyra Riberg
I bought me a Oreamp OA-101 BP, it is QR 12 for it, and then I'm a beginner so I do not have much skills.
But I wonder if you're going to run on Condition or Quantity?
And if you're going to have a lot of residue?
Is it worth working up skills with OA-101 or BP to buy skills? And what's the skills I need if I should buy?
Or is there any cheap BP that I can train at first? In order to get skills. :scratch2:

limit

Deposit your maximum limit, buy nothing but supplies for crafting the amps.

Craft everything on condition.

Lesson learned.

Read the guides for newbs and start again.

Its cheaper to buy the skills, than skill on that thing, u can lose tons of peds in a very short time.

Whatever you're thinking off, dont do it.
Unless you have a million to spend...

Lesson learned.

AWESOME, you got a nice forum longevity, but for this answer you gave, you should be arrested...

what about if he takes you serious and do what you said???

we want to help each other on this forum, not sucking out new players to fill our lootpool ...

im really on "stampede-mode" atm...

again somebody got fooled by all the oreamps globals and hofs in chat :laugh:

*serious mode on*
oa-101 bp is very hard to make a profit on, most people use it as a "gambling" blueprint and the only way to make money out of it is to hit that nice hof and after that run away from the machine before it takes all back.

Lesson learned.

This is the best reply I have ever read on EF :cool:

They global and hof big sometimes but the valleys are also deep. The best thing for amps is to only craft what you need and use them mining. Mining gives engineering so that helps with crafting too. It`s a nice cycle.

Best thing is to not even think the thought unless you are prepared to go in for it 100%. otherwise buy your mining amps. much better ;)

As an EX amp101 crafter, i must say, think about it twice. Cause in the end you burn more peds than you gain, even if you have some nice hofs.

I stopped doing them, cause in bad periods i burned about 1k dollars a month on them.

hmm Maybe I gonna stay whit hunt/mining then, and maybe later when I have a full payd job I can give the OA-101 a try :laugh:

But when I do give it a try what sorts of skill are it that I need for it?

search

You'll find that this can be one of two things;

a) A valuable lesson in using the Search function in conjunction with the entropia wiki to find out just about anything in the Entropia Universe that has been asked before, sometimes a multitude of times. A lot of time and work went into these compilations and the search buttons are easy to find, with the added benefit of making your time in the Entropia Universe that much more enjoyable having these tools at your disposal.

or

b) The first of many times you are referred to the search function, yet some 'good samaritan' or attention-starved hermit will provide the answer. This might be something you like if you dont want to put the work into pressing search and entering relevant terms.

So in short, the search function rocks the cats pajamas, as does the wiki for EU. As well, the samaritans and hermits are in abundance thus you'll get your answer either way. It just comes down to how you prefer to get it.

Its cheaper to buy the skills, than skill on that thing, u can lose tons of peds in a very short time.

and what does the skills help in anyway? u still lose shitloads even with 100qr print and skills enuf to get the "best" COS which on me is like 1% lol

My advice - run for your life! ;)

But seriously - don't do amp crafting unless you can efford burning a lot of (tens or hundreds of thousands) PEDs. It's really money-eating and in fact (IMO) not much fun bringing.
In my opinion for beginner better activity is firstly - mining, secondly - hunting. You can drop some bombs/probes without big invesments and know EU world better.

So - throw this BP in the darkest corner of storage, grab some mining gear and enjoy playing :)

hmm Maybe I gonna stay whit hunt/mining then, and maybe later when I have a full payd job I can give the OA-101 a try :laugh:

But when I do give it a try what sorts of skill are it that I need for it?

Dude. To craft OA 101 costs you ~85 peds or so. To sell OA 101, you can sell at most ~82 peds. Tell me again, why you want to craft them?

Dude. To craft OA 101 costs you ~85 peds or so. To sell OA 101, you can sell at most ~82 peds. Tell me again, why you want to craft them?

Lol costs more than that, even on quantity as result will be a success every 2 to 3 clicks. + Price of residue of course.

Regards

Ace

Lesson learned.

im a man i dont read guides :p and oh i did what above says :rolleyes: until i got bpc hehe.... ooops

im a man i dont read guides :p and oh i did what above says :rolleyes: until i got bpc hehe.... ooops

Yes you did , and since then you don't log so much anymore :p

You on for trox tonight ?:)

reserved post, because i cant post at the end of page with following post :D PARDON

I really dont like that all you people want to grab the profit from the lootpool for yourself, so i decided to tell everyone, howto easy ATH, whenever you want !

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

we want to help each other on this forum, not sucking out new players to fill our lootpool ...

There is no such thing as "the lootpool" please. AND YES DON'T SKILL ON 101 AMPS, GAMBLE ON THEM ONLY!!!

you have to buy the amps for oa-101 at markup and what you gonna do with the crafted outcome

they end up in tt most likely

so only make oa-101(and other stuff that crafted with high markup mats) if you have a buyer for them

if you want to skill use a bp that use tt or close to tt mats so you can tt the finished product

dont do it before you made sure your lev 1 bps have maxed cos. Then if you do it, do it the most careful way possible, 95% quantity it is for me, alongside craft your own sensors so you skill up, craft your own resídue so you skill crafting too. Those like 10-20 clicks oa101 at the end of 1k clicks for sensors and residue really loose their speciality then. Its always a long preparation period involved for a run like this, at least in my point of view it should be.
Oh bpc is very valueable when crafting amps, so try to get your electronic components skill up to this first before you even start, thats wise.

Oh lol and chip in at least the first K of every attachments skill involved + machinery... with 95% quantity i dont see much difference to wins or losses in hunting/mining.

Keep away from the condition side of the fader...

As bullet said, OA-101's are for gambling only. They can bought cheaper than they can be crafted, as someone else pointed out. Most get tt'd. If you are in a soc with an OA-101 gambler, you can buy them at TT from him usually.
If you just want attachment skills it cheaper to do the OA-101 light.
Its even cheaper to skill components until you get your overall skills up.
Its even cheaper than that to stay away from crafting until you are well established at hunting or mining.
Good luck.

i started off crafting oa101´s on almost full condition, so far i made profit (looted uL oa103bp´s + the usual globals / hofs... no uber loot so far) what i usually do is: i do 20clicks to try, if i get 2 success i keep on doing until i get 10 "failed" trys in a row, then i stop and wait a couple of days or even weeks.

Did my last crafting on tuesday night, 1k ped (incl. markup although i mine the stuff) invest - 1,6k ped outcome

however this is a very risky game so you shouldn´t need to profit of it, if you do great! If you don´t... you gotta be able to not care about ;)

Back