Search results

1. Gwen Ryuunami

I wish they'd make a Noro texture

I discovered a yarn that is a tiny piece of knitting heaven, and now I'm wishing EU would make a texture of it or even better, a Noro hat or gloves or similar to dress my avatar with. Eisaku Noro is a japanese designer who takes scrap fibers, hand dyes them and then mixes them for one of a...
  2. Gwen Ryuunami

COMPLAINT - M2S spiders bleed over to neas

dancing spiders (facefaults at the mental images and claws at eyes) I have a RL spider phobia that image is just....... AAAAACK MY EYES ARE GONNA BURN, NOW I'M THINKING OF BIG ASS SPIDERS IN FRILLY PINK TUTUS! Saaaaave meeeee from the mental images!
  3. Gwen Ryuunami

Truth be told, I wouldn't be so upset over the spiders getting into neas if the price of sweat weren't suffering. What is it that the "uber" players have against sweaters/semi depositers? I'm not some begger, believe me if I had the money to spend on the game I would, my fingers are itching to...
  4. Gwen Ryuunami

I was NOT Oleg! I was with the rest of the group of sweaters. I was within sight of the little blue ship! I wasn't wandering onto their area. And it happened twice in an hour! The thing tore into the crowd of sweaters, knocked out me and two or three other people out and then lead the ambu to...
  5. Gwen Ryuunami

Then can't MA do something about it? i'm not talking about sweaters in the spider LA and taking OVER, I'm talking about spiders moving into a public area where they're a nusince. I don't go near uber land areas unprepared for the consequences, I'm not that STUPID. Furthermore, since when has...
  6. Gwen Ryuunami

You're kidding me! thats a REALLY stupid way to design a system. Maybe they can lower the spawn level so that the spiders don't overflow from their area? Its a matter of a difference in POWER. M2S is, I hear, very selective about the skill levels they look for in a recruit. The kind of hunters...
  7. Gwen Ryuunami

They're wandering from the M2S spiderweb LA to neas. When I'm TRYING to make a few ped and get my defensive stats up a little. Let me put it in a more personal way. The last time I had high powered weaponry (a breer m4a) at my disposal, I came VERY close to killing an ambuliamax YOUNG, but...
  8. Gwen Ryuunami

I want to complain to M2S about Araneatrox coming over to neas from their area. Once is cute, twice is amusing, three or four times one of them getting jumped from behind by a spider while TRYING to sweat to make a ped is ANNOYING. and 2 spiders appearing less than half an hour apart is a...
  9. Gwen Ryuunami

The Adventures of nOOb and Mob-> the sekrit life of entropia's mobs

Snabblesnot male waddles over to Merp young. "Merp! Heeeeellllp!" Merp "what is it snabblesnot?" "our papplon has stuck in a tree! Not even grandpapa exarosaur can save it! You're so fast and strong, can you help us get it out?" Merp nods. "Mkay. lead the way!" Snabblesnot male leads...
  10. Gwen Ryuunami

Bring the damned price back up!

Sweat is worth, almost nothing now. Watching folks sell for .4 and buy for .35 is making me way too pissed off. Unlike most folks who enjoy good health, a good job or a good school or any combination of the three, I'm stuck at home on a disability budget, living on a check thats gone almost as...
  11. Gwen Ryuunami

need pvp advice...

I managed to stay up at the rig for about three or four hours yesterday. Stayed on the edge and managed to get down into the center. And thanks to the shenanigans of a black angel shooting her rocket launcher off at random I discovered the key to the "suicide in pvp" trick. You can only do...
  12. Gwen Ryuunami

Entropia universe T-shirts?

I came up with some /really/ cheap shirts on spreadshirt. Including one especially made for my fellow calypso settlers. The problem is that in order to keep Mindark from getting mad at me and freezing my shop I had to keep them simple and vague. XD The sad part is, all that risk and I haven't...
  13. Gwen Ryuunami

need pvp advice...

I swear, if they do that to me again I'll use my mad opallo skilz to aggro a train of atrox and lead them into the center of the rig. Just to spoil their day.
  14. Gwen Ryuunami

need pvp advice...

I am /always/ miss manners when I go down there. Its like something about me screams "naive society baby with a sign on her back that says kick me" For the first year I was on the game I'd go down there to mine. I haven't had a problem with getting blasted until recently. 1. Never met her, but...
  15. Gwen Ryuunami

need pvp advice...

I'm not a big fan of Pvp, in fact I avoid it like the plague. But I'm tired of getting blasted at the oil rig by hot shot ck and black angels armed with monster sized grenade launchers. I want to hang out, chat, and try for some oil to practice my foragers grab. And I enjoy taking probes down to...
  16. Gwen Ryuunami

Called Out on a Limb Female noob twirls in her armor. "oh this vampire armor is so pretty! I don't care if it sucks I'll take it!" Meanwhile Two gay Atrox are hanging out at Ithica. "So like, what do you want to do next. Should we paint our scales or go see if that mall in PA will sell us...
  17. Gwen Ryuunami

Hunting is a head game

As far as hunting goes, I am fearless. My hunting secret is confidence, be bold! Be stupid! Stupid sometimes works more than smart! I'm more likely to turn down an invitation to team hunt because the mobs are "too weak" or "not challenging enough" than because they're too hard. My agility hit...
  18. Gwen Ryuunami

Hunting is a head game

Thanks, i'm closing in on unlocking ranged assessment damage. Then when I do I'll check and see if I can handle the advanced Isis laser rifles. that will likely take the ambu down instead. My rule of thumb is that a kill is a fluke until I've repeated it three times. The first armorless trox...
  19. Gwen Ryuunami

The Mob Ladder - A guide to what mob to hunt next

WHEEEE! I beat a warrior! I'm packing Gremlin+3 5B plates. The breer m4a I was using ran out of decay and unless I can afford another one I won't be attacking another warrior though. ;.; I only deposit about 20 bucks USD at a time. I can't afford anything more!
  20. Gwen Ryuunami

Hunting is a head game

Hunting isn't just a matter of shooting the mob, it isn't even about armor, fap and gun, though the weapons you use are important too. Hunting is a head game. The best hunters are confident, insatiably curious or both. I remember when I was a noob, I was looking to pass on mining, not hunting...
  21. Gwen Ryuunami

The Dragon's Hoarde Opens

I is very much a deathnote fan. The M and N hats are also Deathnote, Mello and Near. I should make the lettering on the mello hat brown. So that it looks like chocolate. XP I also have "fanfiction anonymous" shirts, and shirts that say "I iz Noob" "I iz Uber" "Crafter" "Miner" and "hunter" as...
  22. Gwen Ryuunami

My new spreadshirt shop, the dragon's hoarde...

My new spreadshirt shop, the dragon's hoarde!!! http://sapphiredragon.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/Index/index
  23. Gwen Ryuunami

The Dragon's Hoarde Opens

http://sapphiredragon.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/Index/index/page/1 Have you ever wanted a t-shirt that says Kira? How about a shirt that tells the world how much you love Japan? Ever want to wear something more eco friendly? Or how about a shirt that tells the world you're a Black Knight? Do...
  24. Gwen Ryuunami

The Mind of a Chirpy Mutated Merp young is walking through the trees near east scylla. When he passes a chirpy mutated. "Huh? Birdy!" leans over and sniffs the chirpy. "Birdy!" Chirpy mutated mumbles, "Kill them all, kill them all, peck their eyes out and scratch off their balls, kill them...
  25. Gwen Ryuunami

Oh no! They got George! Noob stretches his arms and legs, twirling in his shiney new gremlin armor with 5b plates. "how do I look uber?" Uber looks over noob. "very sharp. now come here, use your info scanner to see if you can use one of these." Noob looks them over. "OH wow, I must be...
Back