Search results

1. Starkiller

Achievement: I became a Scavenger

Greetings, Seems I learned how to scavenge stuff! Hope my loot improves from now on, now to get some xenobiology and scientist skills :P
  2. Starkiller

Selling: Angel Armor Fen M (Sold)

As title says, selling this armor set in order to sidegrade. Tiers: Harness tier 4; Helmet, Arms, Shins and Thighs tier 3; Gloves and Feet tier 2. Send me your direct messages with offers, am willing to do peds + items. Best regards,
  3. Starkiller

Suggestion: Universal Auction with one tab only

I initialy posted this on Arkadia's Discord Server however I was asked by a couple members this here in order to get more feedback on this suggestion and if popular, to catch MA's attention. This might also be a better place to discuss and better this sugggestion so feel free to improve upon it...
  4. Starkiller

Achievement: I am now intuitive

I guess I developed my senses some more hehe Achieved this today... Now to crawl to lvl 60 looter and then we will see how it develops!
  5. Starkiller

Buying: Buying a Mothership / Privateer

Greetings, Time has come for me to branch out and get a more suitable ship for my personal requirements ingame, therefore I am looking or the following details on potential Mothership / Privateer sellers (preferably Mothership): Name (Name is somewhat important to me in order to understand...
  6. Starkiller

Buying: (Purchased) Christmas 2020 Ring

Heya, I am undergoing a ring upgrade project so send me your offers if you're interested in selling. Can do peds or Halloween 19 + peds Best regards,
  7. Starkiller

Selling: Several Items - List within

Heya, updating my sales thread with some items I am trying to liquidate: [Eudoracell Pet] - lvl 1; [Eudorian Wasp Devil Pet] - (Autoloot unlocked); [Eclipse 2000 Plasma Carbine Prototype (L)] - Have Several in Stock; [30% for 1 Hour Skill Juice] - Several; [50% for 1 Hour Skill Juice] -...
  8. Starkiller

Achievement: I became a Force Merger

Onwards to Intuition!
  9. Starkiller

Buying: Improved Imperium (M)

Looking to buy Improved Imperium Male Set, send me your proposals either through replies here or privates messages ingame or forums. Thank you :)
  10. Starkiller

Uber: 5.9k Ped Zombie 03

My turn :) Just as I was finishing the 50k point mission aswell.
  11. Starkiller

Buying: (Purchased) - FEN 13 + 7FEN Amp Nanochip or BP / LP 70 or Strong/Great Argonaut Claw

Greetings, I am currently attempting to gauge the market for a FEN 13 chip and apropriate 7FEN Amp. Particular interest in the Electric version, the Electric Attack Nanochip 13, FEN Edition. Preferably want to buy in a combo pack but can evaluate other options. Also looking for an...
  12. Starkiller

Selling: LR-40 FEN Edition Tier 2.99 (SOLD)

As the time approaches to upgrade to a new weapon, and upon reaching my main goal with the gun, I have decided to put it up for sale here. I won't be writing a whole lot on the gun, If you are searching for one then you know what to expect from it. I have used it since almost as soon as I SIBed...
  13. Starkiller

Achievement: Commando :)

I am now a commando :D Onwards to Killstrike.
  14. Starkiller

Buying: LP-70 or bp-70

As title says, I am looking for one of those weapons, hit me up ingame discord or forums for more infos. Can do a trade for peds or peds + items if it benefits us both.
  15. Starkiller

Selling: Looking for Crafter wanting Oils

Heya, For a couple years now I have been focusing a bit more on hunting and have managed to stack quite a bit of materials along the way, with a poor solution to sell them (either lack of stack division knowledge or simply lazyness). Therefore, I am currently looking for someone wanting to cut...
  16. Starkiller

Help: Songkra Valley's Maturity suggestions

Heya everyone, Seeing as this forum is more inclusive than Arkadia's at this point, I would like to leave a poll here to those interested in hunting the Mutated Beladoths and Mutated Otorugis about which maturities would you like to see in the foreseable future and events that will be organized...
  17. Starkiller

Butchering and Xenobiology

Aparently I learnt how to butcher stuff and am specializing in Xeno Studies :D
  18. Starkiller

Uber: Rextelum Uber

And on the same day as my highest hunting loot I previously looted this: Seems like today was my day!
  19. Starkiller

Uber: Merry Mayhem uber :)

I don't post these often but this is my biggest hunting loot to date :) Can't be losing all the time!
  20. Starkiller

Buying: Pristine Elements / Renegade Components / NeoPsion Implants

As the title states, I am currently attempting to purchase the following: Pristine Elements: Tide Claw Pristine Elements; Wiles Pristine Elements; Renegade Components: Renegade Augmented Components; Renegade Perfected Components; Minforce: Perfected NeoPsion Mindforce Implant...
  21. Starkiller

Achievement: Martial Artist

And I seem to have learned how to do Martial Arts! Be careful :D
  22. Starkiller

Achievement: Wounding

And later on today I learnt how to wound more! :D
  23. Starkiller

Achievement: Combat Sense

Im more combat sensitive now :) Slow process for me but a good achievement in my book ^_^
  24. Starkiller

Songkra Valley - A Backstory

Originaly posted here: http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/songkra-valley-a-backstory.15317/ Greetings everyone! Recently I wrote a backstory for Songkra Valley ( use this ingame command to get a quick waypoint to the TP - /wp [Arkadia, 32488, 26149, 160, Songkra Valley TP]) that underwent...
  25. Starkiller

UGC Signs not uploading properly

Greetings, So I have been trying to upload some images to my UGC signs to promote Songkra Valley and my other services, however after successfully uploading (and paying ofc) onto the game, when I create the advert and pay for it (again) the sign only shows grey images. Firstly I was told it...
Back