Search results

1. fireboy889

EU 10.7.2 rapidshare download

Can you also do this, with the VU 10.8 patch? iam not waiting 15 hours from the client loader :S
  2. fireboy889

Torrent for the update...

Exacly my russian sucks, to be honest, i dont know any word or letter :P
  3. fireboy889

Quest/mission system

Yeah ur right! I fuck loads of my money into clothing why give them noobs free clothing? its just redicules
  4. fireboy889

Quest/mission system

tell meh the rewardsss :D
  5. fireboy889

Torrent for the update...

Very helpfull indeed, i cant download it with this speed of 5kb per sec :S
  6. fireboy889

Entropia Universe VU 10.6.6 [bittorrent]

The download speed beats Ma's and all the other tries ive did, ill give this one a shot, thanks for uploading :)
  7. fireboy889

Stupid downloads

ok thanks for the reply :D
  8. fireboy889

Stupid downloads

This is making me sick, i cant frikkin download this game on a normal way, havnt played for like 2 months, when does an account get removed???
  9. fireboy889

Download problems.

Ill give that a go, ill keep you posted EDIT: it came up with nothing. :( havnt played for a week now or so.. :(
  10. fireboy889

Download problems.

Hundreds of times, but speed isn't good there either, like 5-7kbs
  11. fireboy889

Download problems.

How come, for the last few days that whever i try to download, it goes down from 60.55 MB/sec to like 15-50 kb/sec? most of the time it hangs and then i have to choose try again or cancel. I find this very annoying, hope anybody could help, or at least hope MA does something. Sorry for my bad...
  12. fireboy889

Help: I need a direct download (10.3.0.36270)

Having the same problem.. :( EDIT: the direct download is also very slow.. :S like 30-40 hours
  13. fireboy889

Thankyou for the message :D!

Thankyou for the message :D!
  14. fireboy889

Info: VU10.0 Creature Chart

i got something to fill in already 41 - 42 - and 43 along the border with 33 34 and 35 are drones 01- 07 and faucerfix young to guardian
  15. fireboy889

Mofo! hi :O

Mofo! hi :O
  16. fireboy889

News: Limbo

OooOoOOoooOooOoooo or when i was alive; Ill never surender to the walking microwaves.
  17. fireboy889

Some areas or services may be inaccessible. This does not have to affect your gameplay.

Dont reinstall! look up on the forums for the fix
  18. fireboy889

lets find out how many ppl evacuated calypso

Iam not afraid of those walking microwave's
  19. fireboy889

Theme song for VU 10.0....

My girl is a gamer chick - Neverdie, i love that song! :)
  20. fireboy889

Question: Are you going to recreate your avatar?

Oh yeah iam going to change my Avatar his look :) new hairstyles i hope! i hate mine :) and iam going for the short just like I was in VU 9.4
  21. fireboy889

Your favorite Entropia memory....

My nicest memory...prolly 2 things. When i Met my best friend, lolz :) hes cool And when i hoffed 7k on nenocus :)
  22. fireboy889

Stuffs in VU10

My question is, will MA delete all your stuff in VU 10, and if they did, what would you do? I would seriously go to them, and force them to give me 1 million :scratch2: :wtg:
  23. fireboy889

Whats the first thing you'll do in VU10 CE2?

:O!!!! will you lose your stuff when u remake a character??? please send me a message with the answer!
Back