lets find out how many ppl evacuated calypso

Did you evacuated from planet calypso?

• Yes I'm a cowerd, I evacuated right away

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I waited for the last minute but I evacuated in time

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • No way, I'm not afraid of any robots, this is our planet...

Votes: 53 45.3%
  • I didn't find any evacuation ships, Same ME

Votes: 16 13.7%
  • I Like Lemon PIE

Votes: 35 29.9%

• Total voters

TheVoid

Prowler
Society
Feed The Newbs
Freelancer
Well lets see how many ppl evacuated planet calypso :scratch2:

EDIT:

I didn't find any evacuation ships, Save ME

Last edited:
Iam not afraid of those walking microwave's

Personally I was right in the impact zone. So I presume that my HP will be down next time I enter EU :D

Personally I was right in the impact zone. So I presume that my HP will be down next time I enter EU :D

Hades was mostly dead, I'm glad they got rid of it

It is interesting that there are people (like my self) who like lemon pie :D the option which is not tied in any way with this thread :D

Hell, I was at Apocalypso partying down to the last second. :wtg::wtg::wtg:

I even killed a couple warrior exterminators that had the gall to crash the party!

No evacuation for me. :D

I figure my atoms are scattered all over that part of calypso. Might take a while for my avatar to be revived. ;)

Anyone who did not evacuate may find their avatar stripped of all gear.... :eek:

It is interesting that there are people (like my self) who like lemon pie :D the option which is not tied in any way with this thread :D

I like pie so much I always have that option in my pools

I Like Lemon PIE :yay:

I was in Swamp Camp reading bedtime stories to the Bibos. Confused little buggers had no idea what was happening and so I tried to make it a little less stressful for them.

And of course if they repay my kindness with a HOF in VU10 that wouldn't hurt either

Anyone who did not evacuate may find their avatar stripped of all gear.... :eek:

lawsuit

MA may control the game but those pixels are my property

come on people .. step up and vote for teh PIE :D
:wtg:

As you may all see .. I am at work but instead of working - just hanging out here :D (See what terrible things MA does to people)

come on people .. step up and vote for teh PIE :D
:wtg:

As you may all see .. I am at work but instead of working - just hanging out here :D (See what terrible things MA does to people)

LOL yah I'm at work as well ^^

Didn't evacuate!
I was recycling these metal bastards yesterday and I will as soon as I get back online!

Now someone is most likely cleaning the planet of our DNA samples so that we can be "reborn" and kick the metal butts of the overgrown calculators again.
One battle lost is not a war lost. And the war will be back as soon as they let us in again :laugh:

Damn it! I couldn't find any evacuation ships, was asking round and round in the great crowd of people at atlas haven mins before the world ended... Even macro didn't tell me!

I was tempted to vote for being there till the end. Where on earth do I have to evacuate to. I mean lets face it Who here has much of a life outside fo entropia. Even you lots at work are still here anxiously waiting for it to come back online.

Then I saw the option for Lemon Pie.
I love Lemon Pie.

Even you lots at work are still here anxiously waiting for it to come back online.

I for one am not. People here just amuse me. :D

At the rate I'm downloading the client, it will probably be another 4 days before I even install (I have download set to low, cause I don't like torrents using up my bandwidth...) Maybe longer until I actually play. :laugh:

I've also basically been trying to get inspiration for more music to create. And trying to think of what I can do to become better at it.

Dragons Shadow didn't evacute exactly...

We took advantage of the the distracted robots and ran a beacon mission. We were on our way back to the shuttle bay when the end came.

Those who didn't evacuate will soon find themselves constipated when they wake up. :wise:

evacuation ??!?! I cant leave so many lemon pies behind just like that :loco: :drool:

Back