Search results

1. D

Tracked Quest/Mission: The Deserter

I logged in today and this green message popped up. I was wondering if anyone had a clue what this mission is since I could not find it in my quest log. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it.
  2. D

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

Register Sara Creator Conner
  3. D

Xmas swunt marathon (2nd)

woot I'm glad u did so well Max :)) I guestimate that everyone that participated won at least an average of 50 peds from minigames alone. Death games did favor lower HP players, but I figured that higher HP players would be able to understand the premise of other games like guessing the next...
  4. D

Xmas swunt marathon (2nd)

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the participants who fought hard for the prizes. Over 1200 ped were handed out and I hope to do this again next year if people deem it as successful as I think it went. Thanks to Adam and andy from Angels & Devils for their donations and Grimy Salty qq for...
  5. D

Help: Hiring 7 "Full-Time & Hard-core" sweaters for job.

Hey Mark, Please consider me for a spot on the waiting list: here are ur questions and below are my answers... A society, with an active leader/s. The ability to sweat long hours. Be on at least 5 days a week. Good concentration skills. Nice & Low evade skills. Getting killed & hit lots...
  6. D

You were killed by the shabby Maffoid Outcast.

rofl +rep for shabby mobs
  7. D

Scams: Call for protection

Shana, we are not supposed to say players names on EF for risk of slander. Since the cat is out of the bag however, I must defend this soc. I know several members of A&D and they are upstanding individuals. I wish I could expose my scammer on EF but the slander law prevents me from doing...
  8. D

Scams: Call for protection

I agree completely, I have sent a support ticket on this matter and MA has yet to answer me with an adequate answer about it. If you are in a team and loot something where is the guarantee that the person will share the loot value? Or if someone promises to color or give back clothes, are...
  9. D

PETITION: Save our Ladder Bug!!!

Yes Please keep this fun bug!!!
  10. D

HoF: 4073 Apis

Gz to ya!! You def deserve it :))
  11. D

Achievement: The MegaVolt

huge gratz to ya Mega :)) I miss the old days at swamp running around with you. All I see are your argo globals and I wonder, where the heck is Mega? :D So cool to see you got a place to call your own now in EU!!! :yay:
  12. D

Quest/Missions - A list

sorry for the confusion, but does A-list mean that there will also be a B-list? I count around 26 missions out of the +80 so is there any clue as to the others?
  13. D

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

seems like this can go on forever :) good idea and gl to those that participate
  14. D

Omerta's Freaky Friday

I'm all about supporting free fun events, and this one sounds like it's gonna be both. Hope I can make it!
  15. D

Uber: An angel in disguise !

nice 1!! Congratz to ya !!!
  16. D

First Event on ROCKTROPIA

"Always size claim you found less 12 and u get the number os points for this claim..." Could u explain this a bit further? Does this mean that you get points for claims under XII also? Or, did you mean only claims XIII and above get points? Also, thanks for the event. +rep
  17. D

Upcoming Missions

I may be wrong but I believe the sweat and other missions were built to build up to the cap and stamina point. As for the new upcoming missions, I greatly look forward to them. Will be a nice project to spend some time on that hopefully won't cost too much ped and will be easy enough for most...
  18. D

HoF: First HOF Ever!

Thank you all again ;) I really appreciate the love.
  19. D

Swunt Marathon, great event no tickets needed so Free!!

Thanks for the memories and all the contributors Great videos T79x!!! I will cherish this event and will hope to host another one. All in all, almost 400 ped in prizes were awarded and it seemed a lot of ppl had fun. I know I did. Congrats to Ellowin, Iria, and TecnO on winning the three...
  20. D

During our conversation I mentioned that I would post up some pics of a check I earned off a credible site. My email is donhyon@msn.com if ya want a good reference, or u can email me with Entropia in subject line and I will send you an invite. They are two companies, one and the same, so each...
  21. D

Uber: Vast (XXI) Lyst Claim

Super Gratz!! Huge Huge gratz!! lol Strip for XXX? hehehe hurry up and find it!
  22. D

criteria (s) The main event I am expecting is to reward the longest swunters... I will take down the names of ppl and write in the time they are ready to swunt or swunting or on waitlist. if someone gets dc'd they have until the team automatically kicks them to come back, otherwise I stop the...
  23. D

HoF: First HOF Ever!

lol, I was out of town so I had to use my camera phone to take the images that you see. Didn't show the loot but it was almost all muscle oil as u can see from Tal's screenshot. Thanks everyone! Future posts will have much higher quality pictures and I can add the pics I took from my camera...
  24. D

I have been thinking of a new type of event, and shortly after I began to ask if people were interested, bam me and my friend Tal hit a huge 22k HOF on an Aurli Weak. So, now following through with it is a must!! Believe in karma ppl or it will surprise u in other ways ;) Here are the...
Back