Upcoming Missions

Great plus to the game, cant wait to grab the new stuff :yay:

New missions, wonderful... :D

However,

'...and we might also introduce temporary missions that will disappear after a set amount of time...' :(

Please dont go down this path...the last thing we want is for people to miss out on content.

wonder whether the rewards is worth as our works

'...and we might also introduce temporary missions that will disappear after a set amount of time...' :(

Please dont go down this path...the last thing we want is for people to miss out on content.

It's actually the exact same thing as missing an event.. :rolleyes:

Oh, many other games have so called "random events" that pop up without any warning and are only available once :)

One game even have random events as a means of preventing botting (you get teleported to an area and cant leave until you have finished the event, the amount of events you get sent to varies depending on how you did in previous events)

wonder whether the rewards is worth as our works

If rewards are too good = A lot of extra accounts to 'farm' mission rewards
If rewards are not good enough = No one will finish the missions, and they will have to remake them

It is a (very) difficult balance IMO :)

It's actually the exact same thing as missing an event.. :rolleyes:

Hmm, far from it.

You pay to enter events. They are organised mainly to entice miners etc to a certain areas. Generally only a set number of people receive a reward. Also they are not story oriented as these missions may be.

Actually, if FPC is moving forward with a story line that is evolving, some elements dissapearing over time might not be a bad idea. Hopefully such a move will not entirely forget the history of Calypso, and the ongoing robot threat.

Actually, if FPC is moving forward with a story line that is evolving, some elements dissapearing over time might not be a bad idea. Hopefully such a move will not entirely forget the history of Calypso, and the ongoing robot threat.

Mission 80: The robots are very sorry about their transgressions towards the calypsian population. They only wish to leave the planet. Your mission is collect enough robot parts to rebuild thier space ship. Reward is all the new tech you can handle........ Mission almost complete... As the bots leave you hear an ominous sound from your newly acuired Modified, Improved, and Adjusted oppolo. *robot voice crackles* " thank you for your assistance in destroying yourseves!!!!" "have a nice day"...... Your screen fads to black... Mind Arc anounces the implementation of cryengine three!! With even more montains and higher requirements from your PC!!!
:laugh: :D

Hmm, far from it.

You pay to enter events. They are organised mainly to entice miners etc to a certain areas. Generally only a set number of people receive a reward. Also they are not story oriented as these missions may be.

Actually i meant MA's events, not the once we can organize and see them fail when something goes wrong in MA's servers :)

OMG, 80!!!! Great move FPC!

* deleted *

Last edited:
Saweeeeeet!!! :yay:

Hmm, far from it.

stop sipping petrol bruh !

when the guy said events he doesn't mean the stuff players organise.

here's a fiew examples : atrox slayer spawns ongoing, the orb event ....

if you log in now the orbs arn't there because it isn;t part of the current storyline ( all in the past)

same wit these temporary missions.

think christmass missions and stuff liek that.

Not Posted via Mobile Device. I'm Not One Of Them Hipster Iphone Users

Last edited:
Genesis Star

Genesis Star was located with most industry and offices at Hadesheim.
Asteroid destroyed all.
Few survived employees were hunted and killed by other colonists because Genesis Star was known by making bad and unefficient products with big decay.
Only good reccord is that their product were unlimited items.

looked into some hardcoded code and found this:

mission #1: gather 1 bottle of sweat
mission #2: gather 2 bottles of sweat
mission #3: gather 4 bottles of sweat
mission #4: gather 8 bottles of sweat
mission #...

*yaaaaawn*

mission #80: gather eeeerrr... darn many bottles of sweat

tomorrow is today

Mission requrements:
- empty sweat botles wich you buy at mission broker 10 ped/bottle

mission #...

*yaaaaawn*

tomorrow is today

Reward of mission # 80: 100 sweat bottles.

mission #...

*yaaaaawn*

tomorrow is today

Let me fill that in for you :p

mission #80: gather 604,462,909,807,314,587,353,088 bottles of sweat

mission #...

*yaaaaawn*

tomorrow is today

It will certainly be interesting to find out how they've managed to avoid falling into the trap of creating missions only by changing the mob, item or location.

weeeee, more missons! :thumbup:

there is small set of missions allready available, first one visit mission broker in port atlantis, he will send you to next one (swamp camp) other missions are all around swamp camp..

have fun :)

What part of port atlantis? :D

:O i see the coordinates in other post.

:D

1. Quantity or quality
OR
2. Quantity and quality

I really do hope for the later one. For the moment I'll sit back and wait for the new mission content to be released.
Untill now the missions seem promissing.

Rap

Mission 999

Mission 7788559999
TT the Unique Green Atrox Egg already, lol.

I hope the rewards will be rewarding and interesting enough to keep us going too.

The sweat ones (and the one without reward at all) were huge disappointments. Maybe with increased quantity, they would be nice. But still boring.

I liked the cap one and the Stamina ones though, and I hope for some really interesting stuff to keep us going. 0 tt items and skillgains for the win!

By the way, will there be any way for us to locate the quest givers easier? Should be some way to check out their locations in-game or so because it might be confusing otherwise.

But 80 missions sounds great. Looking forward for it! Hopefully not buggy ones! ;)

I may be wrong but I believe the sweat and other missions were built to build up to the cap and stamina point.

As for the new upcoming missions, I greatly look forward to them. Will be a nice project to spend some time on that hopefully won't cost too much ped and will be easy enough for most people to complete.

Back