Search results

1. narfi

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

27!
  2. narfi

What creature will be the next ATH?

I was going to ask if this was the appropriate place for a 'your momma' joke, but then I saw this, and realized it was not. So I will guess Street King
  3. narfi

VR/Oculus Quest 2 working with EU?

I did it a couple of years ago with first quest. I think wired... can't remember. It is cool to look around, but without any HUD you can't really play. A wrist display would solve most of that, I think. Screens on the back of tools and weapons could help as well. Bare minimum you need, HP Ammo...
  4. narfi

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

5. narfi

The Story of My Life

Though it has been gone for a long time for me, I still crave the excitement and wonder I experienced in the early years. IMO it was individuals such as yourself creating the community, the politics, the new civilization we had on those foreign planets that made it so exciting and so real. EU...
  6. narfi

News: Entropia Universe Unreal Engine 5 Migration FAQ

I am curious about VR capabilities.
  7. narfi

Debris In Space ( Really Cool )

1mil dollars? Is that an accurate quote? It hurts my head to even think about what that means if it is actually $1mil. ESA budget is roughly 7bil and NASA budget is roughly 22bil..........
  8. narfi

Debris In Space ( Really Cool )

There is no denying there is a lot of crap up there...... However there is obviously an agenda behind how that is presented. I just cant blindly take what I am spoon fed and start running around like chicken little when the sky was falling. What would that same same presentation look like if...
  9. narfi

How would you do it?

not sure where you saw that, but any reputable 'vlogger' or more importantly actual cruisers with real world experience has said that its unnecessary, in years and miles they have never needed. Of course it is addressed on the youtube vlogs because its a click bait topic that gets more views...
  10. narfi

How would you do it?

1. disable rookie chat 2. dedicate yourself to researching 50% of your gaming time, and 50% in game 3. take everything you read and hear with a LOT of salt. (generally speaking of course) The failures in this game fail because they made the wrong choices and followed the wrong people, the...
  11. narfi

Question: In all sincerity, it is harder to waste ped than you think

The withdraw button is always the quickest way to lower your ped card balance.
  12. narfi

My first 5 digit!

Nice!
  13. narfi

A very tired warpship owner

I think the biggest issue is peoples perception of value. The value of time The value of money The value of enjoyment We have professionals playing the game who bill out their time in real life for well over $100 an hour, we have people playing this game who are unemployed in 3rd world...
  14. narfi

The Fascinating Web Of Entropia Universe, The World’s Only ‘Cash-Based’ MMO - Kotaku Australia

I remember when he was asking for former players and sent him a message with my resume. From your comments here, perhaps I am too positive? :) Edit: watched the video... Simmons handled himself pretty well I thought for pointedness of the interview
  15. narfi

Entropia planets website down?

i can use the site no problem, but sent a message to tass just in case
  16. narfi

How MindArk failed "Project Entropia"

I know quite a few people are excited about echos. It is something I have wanted for entropia for a long time.
  17. narfi

Question: Can I expect a support response on toxic activity?

You should try turning on Rookie chat for 30 seconds o.0
  18. narfi

YAY!!!!!! That's me!!!! :poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke: .
  19. narfi

Mothership for sale?

I sold MacReady to a private player a few years ago, I don't think it has been used much since then, you might try looking him up.
  20. narfi

I agree and disagree on some of your points :) I have always argued that the diverse planet partner strategy is very much 'sci-fi' in that many of the sci-fi books and shows of our youth included strange worlds and dimensions based on extreme reflections of human cultures both past and present...
  21. narfi

New Forum Opinion

Just click 'dark mode' at the top next to your account info.
  22. narfi

potato 101

I am too, as well, also.
  23. narfi

Help: Pro hunters pls help

There was a post by messi in the last week or two you should read. No one is going to tell you how to succeed, but you can with a tremendous amount of obsession, study, common sense, mathematics, and commitment. Very few people are willing to combine all of those for a video game.
  24. narfi

MindArk's Statement Regarding Unauthorized Use of Official Items

I remember a crafting auto clicker from the early days called "Stapler on space bar"
Back