What creature will be the next ATH?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Which MOB (that is not shared) do you think will be the next ATH & why?

I start with Daspletor
Large HP mob (≈17 000 hp) with some great MU (Bran Oil, Tier 10, Output comps, & much more) Link
+ codex (with Analysis) that have been hard to complete before with the bad spawn on F.O.M.A, & now they are available anytime on Caly.
That should attract hunters!

Moloch, also big hp mob if you do master (11k hp), with also some great MU.

I know a few have been grinding mulcibers also, but definitely more are grinding Dasp right now and Moloch so probably one of those . I know a couple are also doing super high proteron right now as well. So any of those could be a good choice. I’m not sure what other mobs people are killing after mayhem now though without checking EL. So among those 3 I’ll also say dasp

Gorgon

ugg .. my inability to read and follow instructions - shared mob as pointed out in the next post

Last edited:
Is shrapnel a mob spongebob?
61q9ae.jpg

Last edited:
Thats not great MU, Daudaormur has tier comps, spleen, brain oil, heart oil, gorgon armor, gorgon armor upgrade parts, serpent scales, serpent scale upgrade parts

I think that to respect multipliers of 9999x
it will be probably something of 10k hp+
on can move the slider on condition
injecting more ped with a grindhouse or an asi-r with mayhem or similar setup
to rise to 20 ped for a kill and make it a "Hunting EP4"

I think that to respect multipliers of 9999x
it will be probably something of 10k hp+
on can move the slider on condition
injecting more ped with a grindhouse or an asi-r with mayhem or similar setup
to rise to 20 ped for a kill and make it a "Hunting EP4"
that doesnt work, tryed it and lost few k ped really fast :D

ath is in the player not in the mob, ffs
Messi91. If you put a years worth of your lootable stacks into Inv and went into space you could be the mob. It would be very philanthropic. Maybe even newsworthy. Bit like crazy Finnish guy blowing up his Tesla. I think we'd all fly into space to watch that.

So yeah its in the player.

Messi91. If you put a years worth of your lootable stacks into Inv and went into space you could be the mob. It would be very philanthropic. Maybe even newsworthy. Bit like crazy Finnish guy blowing up his Tesla. I think we'd all fly into space to watch that.

So yeah its in the player.

I wonder in this line of thinking how much is the loss of simple 1/2 conductors crafter to hit 600k in Shrapnel.

Maybe the donors of shrapnel and EP4 play for 60kkk and that's why this little one of 600k is still the biggest in the game...

Or rather, personal standing matters, but the value is in a particular subject?
I think the last one is much more logical than to watch only your personal values.

Don't be fooled by the old noobs ;)

PPRPRS.
That's why I'm betting on Kerbs around Boreas, the green dots there are about 90% of all green dots in the game... so the probability of falling there is the highest :p

Last edited:
Was gonna say daspletor too until i saw @messi91 's comment, now it makes me think it is not in the player but the wallet of the player. Bigger the wallet, bigger the ath! 🤣👌👏🤦‍♂️

Yeah it’s in the player to a degree. You won’t ever ATH of a kerb young. You still need the mob…

reckon event mob. Probably during migration and likely eomon.

Last edited:
Mob name is: Rocky's Little Helper
He looks like a NPC sometimes but you will find him once a year during xmas at some tps.
Find him and KILL him. Get that phat AHT!

Back