Search results

1. Robin

I miss Entropia!!!

Nuff said....I can't even talk to my friends or Soc mates (missing chat interface)...All this fuss over changing stuff is for the birds! I wish it was like it used to be long ago in 2006 when i started, before they got fancy.
  2. Robin

Help: chat window on dashboard gone

my chat and global window on my dashboard is gone. it says its an internal error and i cant get a screenshot of that because my screenie isn't working
  3. Robin

Question: CVS cards

I went to use a CVS card to deposit and the option was gone..I was sorely disappointed when the ikon wasn't there anymore. I guess i'll just use it to buy Shampoo and Advil now. What happened??
  4. Robin

Blausarium in shinook

For the first time ever i mined Blausarium in shinook. Just wow :O I'm really not excited about that move lol
  5. Robin

Suggestion: get rid of mining bots

I've logged into an old game I used to play and found they now have a bot detector before we log in. I bet it works. Maybe MA needs to do this to get rid of those annoying mining bots. Just changing the ores and enmatters around calypso isn't gonna do it. Eventually the bots will be back. They...
  6. Robin

mining finders for higher level professions

This is a suggestion to make new finders with higher level mining requirements . You do it with weapons so i'm guessing it can be done with finders as well. Make them so we will get better loots too. It would be worth yours and us miners while to put this into the game. I think maybe some...
  7. Robin

I wanna buy keys

I was using my card on the webshop to buy keys . It worked for me a few months ago. Now, well the transaction keeps resetting itself and wont buy anything. The new Giftcard way to get peds is ok for putting peds into the game but can't be used on the webshop! Maybe MA can take it to a new level...
  8. Robin

getting stuck on trees

Please fix the trees around fort Argus and in the pvp area there so we wont get stuck on them. They are all the low fringy trees with branches hanging almost to the ground . There is no way to get unstuck except to teleport . It is quite annoying. No need for them anyway they are ugly and useless.
  9. Robin

FYI: shinook resources

Now i notice today the addition of more lyst and oil in and around shinook TP area. Just an FYI
  10. Robin

Buying: Buying ghoul armor set F

Hi, i'm looking for a set of ghoul armor F ..PM me on this forum if you have one for sale or know of someone Selling..thanks
  11. Robin

buying ghoul armor f

I am buying ghoul armor F ..if you know of a set PM me here on this forum thanks
  12. Robin

losing ammo while shooting at nothing..

As the title states ..i lose ammo as i shoot at nothing..I thought this was fixed long ago
  13. Robin

TT ALL redulite lol

Now that it's so low, i will just tt every bit i get :P
  14. Robin

New seeds?

Seeds and what are they good for?
  15. Robin

FYI: finder display wrong and also sluggish

Finder display showing universal ammo and chewing even after no Resources found...also very sluggish and annoying..will stop mining until it gets fixed
  16. Robin

huh?

2 claims from over 25 drops on planeT!!! lmao..
  17. Robin

Achievement: opened drilling expertise

So my last skill to open in mining...i didn't take a screenie but if you scan me i won't mind..Nothing great happened when i got it..just kinda ho hum mining with it..oh yeah, got it on a poor lyst and using a tt driller
  18. Robin

FYI: RELICS recruiting

Hey, if your mining crazy and kinda got alot of skills then RELICS is looking for you!! Just at the moment we are ranked top 21 in top 50...Right now, we are going thorough a transition stage of recruiting some new members....Most are european but I happen to be in USA at the moment..lol that...
  19. Robin

where are zombies?

I can't find the zombies
  20. Robin

FYI: Auction bug

can't sort buyout by highest to lowest...very frustrating to find lowest BO :mad:
  21. Robin

Help: I need to get my hair fixed asap!!!

just what the title says...if anyone can help me i'd like to get my hair fixed..I'll tell you in a pm what happened just add me in game thnx..
  22. Robin

Help: Reviving in Space is Bugged

Hi, if your reading this anyone who has the ability, can you please revive me on foma ..I'm dead floating in space..sent a support but this is a back up and warning to players as well
  23. Robin

Question: two support cases disapeared ?

I sent two support cases asking when I should recive my withdrawl because it's been over 40 days.. Both cases disapeared...I got no answer and withdrawl still pending...I wonder what happened? It now has been 47 day..Some of my soc mates recieved theirs in 38 days and withdrew around the same...
  24. Robin

Uber: Vast Narc on foma unamped

Vast on foma
  25. Robin

Help: low skilled avatar looking for an all swedish society

I'm wondering if there is an active low level (skills) all swedish society in entropia universe using swedish in chat that one can recommend...A disciple of mine is looking and asked me if I knew of any..At the moment I only know that there are a few higher level skilled swedish...
Back