Search results

1. ***Freeman***

Help: Log in problems after the mini-update done at 25th August

Same shit... :( Seems Titan ruined Calypso at last :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  2. ***Freeman***

Malcruentor Young: 38381

Norex is the BEST!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay: Gratz, bro... That was cool!
  3. ***Freeman***

How to loose 24 hp for 30 day

Hi, mate. I fill sorrow about your decision. And understand you have no choise. Wake up, MA! Stop force active players to quit! Think a little about new planets! Who will go there to conquer new territories? Few ubers and hords of orange noobs? Yeeee, nice. Cmon, go on to ruin middle-class...
  4. ***Freeman***

Merry Mayhem 2008 Winners

We all know MA is absolute winner in all categories :D But also congratz to winners among players. It is victory of best organization and best cooperation :wtg: Solo hasnt any chance in two high categories :wtg:
  5. ***Freeman***

The True Cost of Merry Mayhem.

Dont forget that you get loot from event mobs during event time. So your view point is not correct actually. But the true about this event that this is a competition between people, who can organize effective support for themselves and some problems for other competitors. There is not any chance...
  6. ***Freeman***

Entropia Universe Maintenance

Downloaded update. NIce new picture in login window. Is it all, MA? :D
  7. ***Freeman***

JamhotTV : ROBOT MOTHERSHIPS

These rusty guys want to have the biggest landgrab in EU history. They want all planet under their control.
  8. ***Freeman***

Drone Attacks

Wooohoooo, it was a long long night of fire and death. These coordinators were very insistive. Wave after wave.... Atlas Heaven was under real siege. My vigi was burned in many places. And I even got a little HOF. Also visited Hadesheim, but there was real massacre and it was too hard to me to...
  9. ***Freeman***

First planet company to take over planet calypso

Hmmmm... It dont sounds like good news.... Why? Becouse it seems, that all these new planets will be different MMORPGs. They will be separate from each other and from Calypso. Now it sounds like that. And it also means, that many people will quit Calypso to begin new life somethere else, there...
  10. ***Freeman***

Selling: Frescoquda hide

Gratz! :yay: You are lucky man. Price of this piece must be high. And there is only one real and interested buyer - TI owner. I advise you to find him and discuss the price.
  11. ***Freeman***

Question: Who is Chonrak?

Well, I ll try to explain. I sincerely believe, that all these bid wars help to stabilize EU market. There is obvious advantage for sellers - they allways receive the price not far from current maximum even if they dont understand there could it be. And there is also an advantage for buyers...
  12. ***Freeman***

Hehe. So may be CS would be better game for you? ;) I see you are a person who are not greedy. So may be you can sell smth from your valuable stuff to somebody for tt. Not to me but to any noob who really wants it. Do it, man! Do it now. You wanna destroy RCE and market? Please, try to kill...
  13. ***Freeman***

Heh. I just tryed to explain my vision of the problem. But you dont want to understand. And you continue to repeat mantra "greeeeeeedy resellers" and drow another firing UZI. Im sorry but it changes nothing. You know, market is like war. And "War... war never changes..."
  14. ***Freeman***

Hi to all! Here I am, Igor Freeman Ivanov in my own :) My socmate told me about this thread, so I decided to register here at last and to take part in this discussion. First of all, I m not a zombie like some other avatars named above. I like this game and I like all activities in here. I like...
Back