Search results

1. anonimity

Has anyone seen this from EL before?

So I've been gone for work all week and I come home today and find this when I try to view EL. 1) How does one even get banned from EL? and 2) The email does not exist when I sent an email inquiry it says the following: Address not found Your message wasn't delivered to...
  2. anonimity

Selling: Selling: LP120 T7, Mayhem (F) Set T2, Lotus (F) Set T4, Summer 2016, TWEN Coat (F)

Consolidating all of my sales to one thread and adding a few items: LP120 T7.99 - 125K Mayhem (F) - 55K Lotus (F) - 35K Raven (F) - 2K Summer 2016 - 16K Kinetic TWEN Mk1 Amp - 12K TWEN Coat (F) - 6K Open to item offers. Adj Resto - SOLD
  3. anonimity

Project LP-120: A Low Efficiency Hunting Log

As the owner of one of the most overlooked weapons in-game, the A&P Series Mayhem LP-120, I figured I would start to track my returns with it to see how it performs over long periods and share it with the public. Most people with hunting logs here are tracking using high-efficiency weapons, so...
  4. anonimity

Buying: FFA stars

no longer buying.
  5. anonimity

Selling: Lotus Armor (F) Full Set T4.99 - Very Rare Armor

Due to a recent armor upgrade, I'm looking to sell my yellow Power Ranger armor. This set has treated me very well and is highly versatile across a wide spectrum of mobs (Merry Mayhem, Eomon, Dasps, RDI, Gorgon Wave, Several TI Mobs with Impact/Acid, and many more). Tier costs are very low...
  6. anonimity

Selling: Superior Coat TWEN (F)

SOLD - 18K
  7. anonimity

Selling: LP120 T7.99 (Highest Tier In-Game; 70%+ efficiency) - PRICE LOWERED

Looking to switch up my gameplay and sell this monster DPS blaster. This is the highest-tier LP120 in the game. You can buy lower tiers cheaper but this gun will allow you to bypass the worst tiers to complete (4-7). Hunt just about anything in the game and farm tokens at an incredible rate...
  8. anonimity

Selling: Mod Resto (sold)

SOLD: 72,500
  9. anonimity

Selling: Genesis Power Claw Mk. 6, FEN Edition w/ Trauma 6, Improved (SOLD)

Acquired this really nice toy as part of a trade with the goal of reaching the Great Claw eventually. That didn't take too long so now that I am in SIB I figured I would list this really incredible claw for sale. I'd like to keep the amp as part of the deal but it can be split if the claw sells...
  10. anonimity

Selling: LP-120 Tier 7.00 + Hyper 204

GUN: TT+165K AMP: TT+28K COMBO: TT+190K 6th highest DPP weapon in the game. 9th highest DPS weapon in the game. Below are stats comparing this to its BLP counterpart. The top row is Tier 6 with Gamma amp and the bottom row is maxed at Tier 10. Not many weapons in the game can reach this kind...
  11. anonimity

Selling: Bulk of Hyper/Accu/Deva 15mg Pills

In Stock: Hyper 15mg - 89 Accu 15mg - 95 Deva 15mg - 107 I'm not a reseller and I'm not looking to sell to resellers, so bring me a reasonable offer if you're a hunter who uses these, and let's make a deal.
  12. anonimity

Buying: Vacuum Fluxes - closed

The title says it all. Save the auction fees and free up ped for mayhem. Current need - 189
  13. anonimity

Buying: Buying: Aegis (F) - Helmet, Shin

Looking for these two parts. If you have them stored away or loot them please hit me up and let me know what your looking for.
  14. anonimity

Buying: Tier 4 Comps

Need about a gazillion of them. Larger stacks are preferred and will get a premium.
  15. anonimity

Selling: Summer Ring 2018, Halloween Ring 2017

Summer Ring 2018 LH: Autoloot, Crit, Run Speed BO: 16,000 Halloween Ring 2017 RH: Reload, Crit, Skill Gain BO: 11,500 Looking for PED or other trade offers. Especially interested in HW 2022.
  16. anonimity

Selling: Mod Merc T6.99 - SOLD

Sold
  17. anonimity

Selling: Summer 20 + Xmas 22 Combo SB/BO: 54K (SOLD)

Selling as a set only, looking only for PED or a HW22 + PED deal (I value HW 22 at 15K)
  18. anonimity

Selling: .

19. anonimity

Selling: sold

sold
  20. anonimity

Buying: Summer 20 (acquired)

Looking to either trade imp resto for it or pay cash money. Let me know if you have one that needs a home.
  21. anonimity

Selling: .

removed
  22. anonimity

Selling: Lotus Armor (F, Tier 4), Imp Resto, Mod Scales, Imp Incision, Amazing PK Gear (High tier F Armor, weapons)

Lotus Armor Set (F) - Tier 4, only complete female set and highest tier on every part. Incredible armor especially when paired with upgraded 5bs, serpent scales, or incision plates. Look like the yellow power ranger. Great for Dasp, Muls, Gorgon Wave, RDI, Drakes, and flesh rippers. Modified...
  23. anonimity

Buying: Genesis Globstrosity (1500+ TIR)

Buying any and all high-tier Globstrosities. PM me here or in-game: Kayla Mystique Sinclair
  24. anonimity

Selling: Migration Ultimate Protection Package - (Lotus Armor (F), Imp Incision Set, Mod Hedoc)

Get Ready for Summer Migration with this ultimate protection package. Sorry Male Avatars, this package is not entirely gender neutral. With this loadout, you will be able to laugh off the brute force of the migration mobs while you delightfully lose peds shooting them in hopes of looting a mod...
  25. anonimity

Selling: Mystique Selling Thread

Christmas Ring 2018 - An excellent all-around ring that can stand alone or be paired with something like HW18 / Easter 20 to make a deadly offensive combo. Or for a bit of a more economical combo pair it with an Athenic ring for a nice balance of offense and defense. Halloween Ring 2018 - One...
Back