Search results

1. Isiselyn

'Replace Me' Icons

Hi, All inventory except armor is now filled with red Replace Me icons and my loot also comes up in loot window as Replace Me Icons. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this please? Edit: This only happens on my pc. Inventory/loot looks fine on laptop
  2. Isiselyn

Who do you mentor?

Recently I have been wondering who people take on as their disciples. Not so much as in player types but more people you're never met other than their avatar or people you have met in real life. At the moment I have disciples of both types and it made me wonder if you have more chance of a...
  3. Isiselyn

Buying: 12k EFD...

... for 40PED or there about's! Open to offers- let the haggling begin :D EFD now purchased- this thread can be closed, thanks :)
  4. Isiselyn

Burial Rights for Drones?

Ok... So I was hunting/ mining/ exploring TI a little today as the server dumped me there on log in. I had headed south a little, fallen off a bloody great cliff onto a letomie's head and rapidly found myself revived at the fertilizer station. Whilst taking a fair few attempts to navigate my...
  5. Isiselyn

Anyone recommend a good gfx card please?

Hi all, Although my pc meets the required specs for running vu10 (although since the last update it now states my gfx card won't run on high specs but I didn't expect it to) it doesn't and so I am now looking to upgrade the gfx card. At the moment it has an ATI Radeon (only details I can draw...
  6. Isiselyn

'The Aftermath'

Journal extract following '10'.... So much time had passed. It had seemed a lifetime, and indeed in some ways it was a lifetime, since I had felt the grass under my feet, the sun on my face, the cool breezes tease my hair and listened to the peaceful stillness of nature. For now my only...
  7. Isiselyn

Gfx card help please- not got a clue!

Hi, My gfx card on my pc is on the way out. Currently my pc meets all specs for the new vu but it can't play it and I am assuming the dying gfx card is playing a big part in this. I have a spare, still boxed, gfx card- an Nvidia GeForce 7300GT but am wary about putting in it and trying it as...
  8. Isiselyn

Is there really nothing left??

Ok....So the Typhon crashed, fires raged, earthquakes ripped continents apart, ashes fell and covered the planet and a mini ice age came and went. As a lot (not saying all- read the forums and that is obvious) of us have now had some time inside the new world and seen for ourselves the massive...
  9. Isiselyn

EU doesn't see my entire RAM!!

Hi, Can anyone explain to me why EU Client Loader does not show the correct amount of RAM for my machine please? :confused: I have 2048 ram (something I was adamant about knowing Cry2 would happen) but Client Loader now only recognizes 1792. Of course, this tells me I do not meet the system...
  10. Isiselyn

'10'

It was time........... Many of us had been drawn to the city. Here we knew we had access to hospitals, supplies, auction houses, and the many tools we would need after. Hunters, miners and craftsmen alike stood together, friends, comrades, even those who were once foes. We all knew we would be...
  11. Isiselyn

Droning On.....

I have decided to see if I can make a profit from killing drones. I intend to complete an initial 50 runs on drones using same equipment, number of cells, etc and, if showing profit at this point, may extend to a further 50 runs. I intend to only use the ped for the initial buy from the ped I...
  12. Isiselyn

Cornsilk Problem

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I want to colour my trousers and top purple, steel blue and cornsilk. My problem is that cornsilk is a level 45 colour and I have yet to find anyone willing to attempt it. If you are able to colour with cornsilk, or you know someone in game...
Back