Cornsilk Problem

Isiselyn

Old
Society
OldTimers
Isis Sissi Innana
I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I want to colour my trousers and top purple, steel blue and cornsilk. My problem is that cornsilk is a level 45 colour and I have yet to find anyone willing to attempt it.

If you are able to colour with cornsilk, or you know someone in game who is able to do so then please let me know and I will happily pay for the service.

Incidentally, if it turns out there is nobody skilled enough in game then I know a storage facility near you that hold shedloads of cornsilk paint cans ;)

Thanks for the help! Isis.

Last edited:
yeah Leeloo just did some cornsilk for me, might need some pigment enhancers but :)

Thanks everyone :)

Hope you cornsilk looks lovely Warpath! Leeloo was mentioned to me in game as well but nice to see there are others. Hopefully I can locate one of them :)

you find Leeloo often in Emerald Lakes Mall Lvl 2 - in her Shop or Auction
Summer is often found in Twin Mall -- think Lvl 2

Good luck with the colouring, hope all goes well.

A good tip with Cornsilk if you want it a less creamy colour is to add fine silk texture after.

Thanks for the texture tip :) Unfortunately I can only see leather textures (old graphic card I've been told) but have a new laptop coming next week so might be worth doing!

Used to be the same for me before i upgraded. Still even if you cant see the actual texture it still has an effect on the colour event with an older card. But as you are upgrading its academic anyway.

Changing the % amount texture is applied also effects on what how much of the colour is seen through the texture. Should have said that above :)

*Blowing my own trumpet*

There is me :)

Since all people suggested are not skilled enough for that color. Actually noone is so that will cost you about 200 peds in the end.

You can check my website.
I suggest you put the first two colors and replace that cornsilk with some white texture :) like fine silk. Looks same or better, costs 10 times less.

xxx
M
http://mashatextures.free.fr

Last edited:
I see I have been suggested allready ;)

To unlock cornsilk I just need about 5-10 basic pigment enhancers, to max it about 55-60 are required. I have used cornsilk a lot of times allready btw. last coat with cornsilk and fine silk added - here you see a picture of that:

1st: Cornsilk plus Fine Silk
2nd: Megan Texture
3rd: Fine Silk Texture

It will cost you about 195 ped inkl cornsilk (about 75ped) and the enhancers (about 120ped for 60) for one field 100% cornsilk.

if you are willing to be a bit risky and just use 10 enhancers it goes down to 95ped, have done that a couple times also and until now it always worked well.

send me a pm to make up a date if you are interested :painter:

Back