Search results

1. O'Hare

Just to Funny

I know this is a forum sin but i just had to show you what Marco's been up to; Wait for the ad to be over............... http://www.box10.com/super-marco-adventure.html
  2. O'Hare

Weight Lifter Mouse Prank

T8jK1bELCfs
  3. O'Hare

So, does MA consider PK'ing a player harrasing now?

Apparently, if he can't kill you he will report you for harassment.:laugh:
  4. O'Hare

Do you think day/night change is usefull

Well i think it's a nice touch to have night cycles. Would be better if we had night scopes and do away with the green dots on radar. Then hunting people would be much more challenging and exhilarating making your heart beat fast not know if a pk'er has you in his sight or not.
  5. O'Hare

MA a "Toy Store"

Yes they always call me after a deposit and they even block it sometimes then call latter to confirm that i tried the deposit. I don't think banks like MA.:scratch2: (yes they even asked why am i buying from a toy store in Sweden)
  6. O'Hare

TP chips are a rip off!

I am just dam happy i don't have to walk my lazy ass to a tp with a heavy load anymore.:yay:
  7. O'Hare

Русскоязычная тема

Это английский только форум.
  8. O'Hare

Русскоязычная тема

Translation Russian-language theme I please all here. We will associate in Russian. Interestingly how many efd they do give for one post?
  9. O'Hare

I can't take this any more !!!

I get DC'd but not very often and game play is smooth for me no lag. The tp chip works smoothly for me as well. So no don't have the issues you are having, hope you get it all worked out.
  10. O'Hare

Locking down mobspawns in PVP...

LOL looks like fun. +rep 9I0_QMWFpH0
  11. O'Hare

You Still Haven't Found...(new vid)

Nice video, well done.:cool:
  12. O'Hare

Deposit habits

sorry left over spam.:)
  13. O'Hare

LOL -rep me when i already got my lashings in society chat for it. Anyhow i was in the dark as...

LOL -rep me when i already got my lashings in society chat for it. Anyhow i was in the dark as to who it was and why but now i understand.
  14. O'Hare

If it is not the same guy that pk'd you then no but if it is the same guy and he is camped out at your claim just to pk you personally then yes it could be considered harassment. And then you would get some friends who are highly skilled and kill the SOB problem solved.
  15. O'Hare

Why......:D
  16. O'Hare

As mentioned earlier PVP is PVP, take the rig for instant's how many noobs get their butt shot off by a uber? And many who tp'd their and found themselves dead when the screen cleared up? So i find nothing wrong with camping out a mob in a pvp. The strong will survive the weak will die, war is...
  17. O'Hare

My Phone Is A Brick!

Pay as you go is somewhat pricey but doing a contract is depended on what your needs are. You like the online thing so on a contract add 15 to 20 US a month to the base line. Average cost of a basic term use is 50 us a month Verizon has a basic plan for 45 a month but also add 15 per month for...
  18. O'Hare

PVP now gives u a warning from mindark ?

When i am in pvp i expect someone to shoot at me;) now this bonehead goes and whines to MA cause he was killed in pvp, that is a load of bull.:rolleyes: That makes me want to go on a killing spree in pvp.
  19. O'Hare

My Phone Is A Brick!

This is a nice phone and uses the same carrier you have now; http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Consumer-Product-and-Services/Mobile-Phones/Motorola-Evoke-QA4-US-EN
  20. O'Hare

Question: How Much Did You Gain?

I went from 185 to 213.............pounds:laugh:
  21. O'Hare

VU 10.1 approaching

Im ready too :tp:
  22. O'Hare

I'm not Leaving

Arrrrggg a good captain always goes down with the ship.:D
  23. O'Hare

Info: Do you qualify?

See if you qualify for a free windows 7 upgrade; http://www.microsoft.com/windows/buy/offers/upgrade.aspx Windows 7 walkthroughs; http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/dd320282.aspx?ITPID=insider
  24. O'Hare

Just a bit riled...

i74Y-5WKFsA
Back