Satans

Prowler
Society
Silly Underground Family
gacoo satans hunter
After this latest update... I get DC'ed after 5-20 mins :mad:
Each time I try to relog, I get some kind of error about servers :mad:
When I log back in, I spawn either underwater, or in PA, or at TI :mad:

After getting booted back to TP, I have to run 10mins to hunting spot.. then I get DC'ed again.. and get booted back to TP .. then I have to run again.. and again .. and again ... It's like deja'vu.
And I can't take this any more...

Anyone else with the same problem ?

I get DC'd but not very often and game play is smooth for me no lag.
The tp chip works smoothly for me as well.
So no don't have the issues you are having, hope you get it all worked out.

Finding the game to be running smooth for me.. have not experienced any DC's.
:yay:;)

After this latest update... I get DC'ed after 5-20 mins :mad:
Each time I try to relog, I get some kind of error about servers :mad:
When I log back in, I spawn either underwater, or in PA, or at TI :mad:

After getting booted back to TP, I have to run 10mins to hunting spot.. then I get DC'ed again.. and get booted back to TP .. then I have to run again.. and again .. and again ... It's like deja'vu.
And I can't take this any more...

Anyone else with the same problem ?

It's because you must use TP-chip now :D

smooth as can be here......I hope you get your problem taken care of...

Dc's are common now for quite alot of us..every 15-20 minutes i get kicked. (since todays VU)

i get disconnected from game every 15 min :confused: . Before this update i didn't have this problem :scratch2:

Hello

Before u log in check option -> internet connection-> and set down it a bit... for me i hade much less con lost when i set it on isdn 64 connection

best luck for u

regards,
Hermann

same problem

I have same problem, but when it disconnects me, my whole internet stops working :laugh: and i have to restart my modem a couple of time :ahh:

might be time for a new modem (cable I hope).

Hello

Before u log in check option -> internet connection-> and set down it a bit... for me i hade much less con lost when i set it on isdn 64 connection

best luck for u

regards,
Hermann

Thanks, will try..

might be time for a new modem (cable I hope).

Problem is not in modem

Me too, is pissing me off a lot.

How about you guys go drink a beer and wait till it gets fixed :D !!!!

(that is what I'm doing .. a fresh and cold Duvel.. a special beer a tad bitter, but a great aftertaste.. kicks in tho at about 8° .. or was it 9°? :silly2:)

How about you guys go drink a Beer and wait till it gets fixed :D !!!!

(that is what I'm doing .. a fresh and cold Duvel.. a special Beer a tad bitter, but a great aftertaste.. kicks in tho at about 8° .. or was it 9°? :silly2:)

Have some more respect for the Beer please :mad:

Just logged in and it logged me off in 2 minutes.

A record!

I was about to die in a big herd, upon relogging yet again - full health!

Just logged in and it logged me off in 2 minutes.

A record!

I was about to die in a big herd, upon relogging yet again - full health!

Something similar happens to me.... only my damaged mobs disappear after relog :laugh:

Same here

Something similar happens to me.... only my damaged mobs disappear after relog :laugh:

Same here twice on looting Atrox Providers so not even "no Loot" message just a nice big CRASH :) :) :) never mind it will get sorted. in the meantime only small mobs

Yeah sucks :rolleyes: Well, gonna get some sleep instead

Uptime in game is currently 25 minutes, if I get past 30 I'll attempt a hunting trip.

Global spam is as fast as ever so it maybe localised to just a few busy servers.

What concerns me is not so much the disconnects (which are a pain) but the system potentially not saving your actions (buying ammo, selling loot, auctioning items and so forth)

and this of course:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...73-skills-rolling-back-after-disconnects.html

Back