Search results

1. toorged

Selling: Paint

Would like to sell in one batch. Color Amount TT Paint Can (Blue) 45 2.25 PED Paint Can (Brown) 60 4.20 PED Paint Can (Dark Steel Blue) 2 0.12 PED Paint Can (Deep Cadmium) 13 1.82 PED Paint Can (Green) 160 11.20 PED Paint Can (Light...
  2. toorged

Selling: Several BP's

Taking offers, first column is TT, second is +TT, no reasonable offer refused. Svempa T5 (L) Blueprint 0.01 1.93 BodyGuard Thigh Guards Blueprint 0.01 1.62 Renegade Shin Guards Blueprint 0.01 1.48 Nallo Ceiling Lamp Blueprint 0.04 3.33 Basic Wires Blueprint 0.01 3.35 Durable...
  3. toorged

Selling: Plates and armour

7 - 6a plates TT+16 (TT=172.24) 7 - 1a plates TT+4.5 (TT=21.18) 6 pieces Ghost M (no foot) TT+40 (TT=254.34) Full Goblin M TT+8 (TT=16.55) Full Shogun M TT+45 (TT=135.30)
  4. toorged

Angst

Few years back i was looking for and Angst amp, only a few known crafters had them. Who has one is selling for a decent price today. Don't hear much of them anymore.
  5. toorged

Selling: Junk for sale - TT only

TT only, online for the next hour then what's left over goes to TT. Been on auction 2 times, no use spending the auction fee if no one wants. (Sry if that sounds crabby) PM or post & I'll meet ya on Calypso. TP Chip I - 53.05 Emik S30 - 1.47 Emik S30 - 5.20 Emik S30 - 5.20 Emik S30 - 5.20...
  6. toorged

Word of the day

F**king....loot
  7. toorged

AVG & updating

PC Specs - XP64 SP2, 4GB ram, Athlon 3700+, GF 9800 1GB vid card, AVG Internet Security 9 (paid version) For the past week i've been having a bear of a time getting EU to work. Launch CL & get this... Click "Yes" and instantly get this... Did what everyone suggested & un-installed...
  8. toorged

Question: The new Exo look

The past 2 updates Exo's have the look of a Saudi kings white gold mercedes look. Anyone else experience this? Easy to hunt at night because they glow nicely. They look this way on my pc whether graphics are low or very high. I'll post a pic later tonight.
  9. toorged

Direct download link Part Deux

My current version is 10.3.0.35944, anyone have the direct links for Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe The CL bombs everytime and i'm unable to update. Thanks in advance.
  10. toorged

Achievement: 4 yrs - Does MA give something for anniversary's?

Today is my 4 yr anniversary in EU/PE. Haven't really played in several days, some swunting due to low ped card/inability to depo but has any participants played on their yearly anniversary and just MAYBE MA gave them a little something out of the daily norm for their dedication/commitment/...
  11. toorged

Don't f**k with me like that

What's up with the global sound on a simple level up...f**k me man, i'm out mining an havent had a global in months..off goes the global sound bite im shi**ing my pants. thinking finally hit something mining...NOOOOOO, now i'm LV 10 miner...F**K me. Oh well, i'm level 10 and i had a "Crap my...
  12. toorged

Question: Lag & VOIP - 2 parts

My apologies, this maybe a longer thread but it may help others with lag issues. VOIP/Lag portion No shameless plug for another voip company, but in relation to cutting additional cost i'm considering switching my phone service from vonage to ooma. (Please keep reading) Research confirmed this...
  13. toorged

HoF: Argo young - nothing special except my happiness

Fell short of my promise https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropia-universe/166320-its-official.html by 8 days...grrr...FPC you have me. Thinking it was time to get ASP, amped the H400 & dusted off the MK II. Found MS9's post about the starting point & started from their. East...
  14. toorged

It's official

My turn for a rant/whine/complaint.... It's official, done playing for the next 2 weeks due to horrible losses. Tonight i spent the last of my ped on a desparation 400ped hunt only to my surprise (not really) LOST, besides my gun broke and have no thoughts about depo'ing until TP is re-till...
  15. toorged

GPU/CPU temp

Little while back someone posted the average temp your CPU/GPU & suggested the Arctic Cooling Freezer for you CPU...whoever the poster was; big TY. Bought one and it lowered my CPU temp 9 degrees before the fan kicks in. W/O EU running i can get the temp as low as 25 C. GPU - I run a EVGA...
  16. toorged

Tilde key

NVM the title... Hope this isn't a double post as i did a quick search and only found a post about the ~ not working anymore. After that was fixed a EF user posted you could close your loot window using Tab+spacebar, although i never got it to work. Found another way to close your loot...
  17. toorged

2 small globes w/items

Items aren't very exiciting, 77 ped Marital harness and 52 ped H400 but who doesn't like seeing items in loot. BTW, first 2 glow balls in the new VU.
  18. toorged

Achievement: Cga

Almost 4 years to get this one, obviously not a huge miner. Scratch one more off the list.
  19. toorged

Still 5 sec reload on crafting

Tried some basic filters today, first time since new VU. Nice to see it's instant instead of waiting for the Success/failure/Near success. Noticed there still is a 5 second reload between crafts. If you click prior, you get the message "Can't execute at this time" So i tested & clicked once...
  20. toorged

My favorite new features

Mining extractors - if your not pointing at the claim and you try to extract & get the "You must aim the excavator towards a Claim Marker to operate it" message, you don't have to wait for a reload the try again. Option to queue a reload, so you can double click your weapon or tool and it will...
  21. toorged

HoF: Small bot = Nice HOF

Made a nice depo the other night then logged off. Wanted to help fend off some bots for an hour. Hit this one right away. Still feel you'll global/HOF after a depo IMHO. Luck? Probably. Happy Hunting & bring on VU10.
  22. toorged

Nostalgia & A10x amps

Cruising my old post laughing & crying at some of the idiotic threads i posted and came across an older selling post (2.2.07) selling A10x's....remember the days of TT'ing these amps, then they stopped (mostly) dropping. Item name............TT.........+TT Omegaton A102.....24.5........10...
  23. toorged

Achievement: Serendipity

3x skill gains assisted in getting here faster. Thanks MA.
  24. toorged

Completely Useless

First of all...made you look. Secondly, I'm wondering how many post whores are out there. When you post, do you hope your question/comment/input/knowledge holds the presigious (1,2,3,4,5...Last Page) next to your post, also meaning you've gotten to the community and they need to respond to...
  25. toorged

HoF: WOOT:) 797 Large Cotton Striped Texture

(L) Rifle was dead, was going through storage deciding what to TT or sell for my next weapon when i decided to try some texturing. Was contemplating since the TT on the wool cloth was 121 ped and that would be 1/2 a new weapon...well I'm very happy i decided to give it a go. First HOF in...
Back