Still 5 sec reload on crafting

toorged

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Todd Toorged DeGroot
Tried some basic filters today, first time since new VU. Nice to see it's instant instead of waiting for the Success/failure/Near success.

Noticed there still is a 5 second reload between crafts. If you click prior, you get the message "Can't execute at this time"

So i tested & clicked once per second for 5 seconds...

Results:
Click 1 = In my case, failure
Click 2 = 1 second later - "Can't execute at this time"
Click 3 = 1 second later - "Can't execute at this time"
Click 4 = 1 second later - "Can't execute at this time"
Click 5 = 1 second later - "Can't execute at this time"
Click 6 = 1 second later - "Can't execute at this time"

Rinse and repeat.

I'm not sure why this is, but this is one more reason to have an in-game AC ( i know discussion beat to hell but thought i'd add it in)

I am pretty sure I remember a friend of mine *cough* saying 3.80 seconds between clicks in V.U. 9.4 (measured on his ac...) was optimal time-wise. (not more productive in terms of return, simply as fast as it was possible to craft from clicking 'go' to the result.)

Im pretty sure it was 4-5 seconds. At least for me it took that long for the processing bar to dissipate and make it possible to click again. How ever I do think the delay (it isnt that bad at all really) I get from New Zealand may be apart of that longer time.

Ya I set mine to 5.25 seconds.... 5 seconds I found maybe due to lag between program or what not seemed to not work all the time...

Back