Search results

1. Alex Mart

Achievement: Avoidance

2. Alex Mart

Achievement: Power Catalist

unlocked with new VU for my enjoyment. I think I'm not the only one here :yay:
  3. Alex Mart

Achievement: Medium (150) Health

:yay: Next goals: Avoidance unlock by dodger, Treatment, 70 agility without using agility increasing missions.
  4. Alex Mart

Missions screenshots, solutions and discussion

lets start :yay:
  5. Alex Mart

Achievement: Wounding

next step - 150 HP
  6. Alex Mart

Achievement: Combat Sense

next step - wounding
  7. Alex Mart

Nice 100K Proteron

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=40420 Big GZ to Lhava and Skippie :yay:
  8. Alex Mart

Question: How much REP you can give?

You can see it in: User CP -> "Rep Given" tab Poll attached. Please feel free to comment about.
  9. Alex Mart

EU offline for maintenance?

I have tried to login several times for the last 20-30 minutes and always get the message: "Entropia universe is currently offline for maintenance or upgrades..." But nothing in the news or support section. Anybody have same problems?
  10. Alex Mart

10.8.0 - 10.8.1 Torrent

http://silentart.ru/Update_10.8.0.42477-10.8.1.42850.exe.torrent
  11. Alex Mart

Download problems for foreign people.

Its look like only Sweden people can download 10.8.1 update. Pool added. MA, please do something. download.entropiauniverse.com pointing to IP adresses: 195.128.241.4 195.128.241.7 195.128.241.5 195.128.241.3 195.128.241.6 But noone from this list is worked - No route to host: traceroute...
  12. Alex Mart

Question: Strange person

I hunt argonauts and meet one strange person. He follow me everywhere and when I shoot the mob he try to stay on the way of my bullets and protect the mob. Can anybody translate his ansver from 2nd screenshot to english?
  13. Alex Mart

Quests/missions discussion

Do you like or dislike it? How about current implementation? Any advises to MA for future development?
  14. Alex Mart

Torrent for Update Download

http://www.silentart.ru/Update_10.7.2.40969-10.8.0.42477.exe.torrent we need more people to raise the speed UP Please join even if you have downloaded already (first place downloaded update file to torrent download directory). It must be rehashed and then you will be added as a seed.
  15. Alex Mart

Stamina but not HP!

According to http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php stamina contribute 9.25% to HP. After compleeting quests 1-5 my stamina raised to 10, but my HP stay exactly the same. As I think it must growth about 0.1. What wrong with that?
  16. Alex Mart

Achievement: 10 Stamina

:yay: :yay: :yay:
  17. Alex Mart

New Land Grab system

Most easy and meaningfull fix to LG rules, as i think is: round 1) All like classic LG, but only 2 soc can fight for 1 land one by one. (members of other societies and freelancers is not allowed to enter LA borders during LG) Who will fight who and for which land will be choised by random...
  18. Alex Mart

Do you recive "Last Snowman" gift from MA?

19. Alex Mart

Do you recive Last Snowman gift from MA?

20. Alex Mart

Selling: Sentinel arms (M,L)

Sentinel arms (M,L) is on auction now, start bid is 367 and BO is 567. :yay:
  21. Alex Mart

Sentinel arms (M,L)

Sentinel arms (M,L) is on auction now, start bid is 367 and BO is 567.
  22. Alex Mart

Mary Christmas!!!

I wish you good luck in coming new 2010 year. May all you best dreams come true. Mary Christmas!!! Happy New Year! And enjoy your holidays. :yay:
  23. Alex Mart

Help: Problem upgrading 10.6.0 to 10.6.1

When aplying a patch updater can't update clientloader because of second copy of clientloader running and then after complete retry I have some strange error message during update that disapear quickly and main program version stay 10.6.0. I can't enter EU - "client version absolite" Any ideas...
  24. Alex Mart

Help: Anyone have problems with Bank Neverdie?

I can't access bank teller because I can't see any at the Neverdie Bank. And I have some loans near to expire (I think in a day). Anyone have same problems?
  25. Alex Mart

Do you like to be a beta tester?

Lets discus :scratch2:
Back