Search results

1. J

Selling: Skills and a Big ESI

Rifle Skill ALL skils and ESI sold! Thread Closed!
  2. J

First generation levitation chip 1 (l) !!!

Can not believe my eyes, it is cool to have. You can levitate to 50m high! NOT FOR SALE.:yay: -LL ***I would like to thank my Rig Buddies for making this all happend! :D ***
  3. J

Buying: Buying Big Esi's

Buying Esi's Hi, I am looking for Esi's. 100ped TTvalue Minimum - 300 TT value Maximum for a single ESI. Starting Mu I offer is 675%, Mu is Negotiable depending on TT value, If you have over 100ped of tt value of Esi's I will offer 700% starting but will negotiate , So PM me please. Keep...
  4. J

Selling: Skills in bulk(Great Deal)

Selling all my skills(Daily MU - 30 to 45 % points) The information is given from entropedia based on a daily MU of esi's.Entropedia's database was abit outdated on MU so I updated it for my skills(Under all MU's!). You supply some of ESI's, I do have ESI's but not enough to cover all of the...
  5. J

Selling: Skills(Great Deal!)

Selling all my skills but only in one sale. The information is given from entropedia based on a daily MU of esi's.Entropedia's database was abit outdated on MU so I updated it for my skills(Under all MU's!). You supply the ESI's, I can provide collat if need be. ill sell to you for 8300ped...
  6. J

Selling: Skills & Items (Good Mu)

closed-NEW THREAD Closed-new thread
  7. J

Selling: Selling All my skills(in bulk only) and Inventory

Closed ...closed...
  8. J

Buying: Buying skills & weapon

Closed. Closed.....
  9. J

Camo Arms Urban Stalker Vs. Ml-35

So Im quite curious about these two guns. By what entropedia states, these guns seems side by side in everything. The Camo uses more ammo but does more damage. The camo also has a higher Damage Per Second but a higher decay of 2.6 compared to 2.5 from the Ml. Entropedia states that ml had 8900...
  10. J

Selling: Full Gremlin Female(Below Mu)

Selling great Piece of armor: full set Gremlin Female. TT+115, great for most mobs such as trox,furor,feffoid,proterons,formidon,scipulors,argonauts,just about anything other then penetration,burn,electric mobs. Pm me for time and place only if you have the peds. It is at full TT. ***IT IS NOW...
  11. J

Buying: Hermes groin F(70+ ttvalue),ewe Military,as-147

Lookin for these items: Hermes Groin Gaurd Female(L): BOUGHT Ewe Military-41: will offer tt+550(perferably tier 1 or higher) Starkhov As-147: will offer tt+1.2k These are my offers but dont mind sending me a Pm if you have any of these items with a reasonable price, thanks. Also selling...
  12. J

Selling: selling 1,844.83 EFD

I know its not alot but want to get rid of. give me a decent offer and its yours. i believe the currency exchange is 250 efd = 1 ped. thanks and gl, -marcus
  13. J

Selling: selling 93k Skills @ good price!

closed.......
  14. J

Selling: Full bear Set M(UL) Cheapest set currently!(Under MarkUp)

Thread closed Sold!.thread closed.
  15. J

Dynamic LOOT?

Yea i will disagree with that one. Id like to see how 1 guy can get 30ath's and another 7+ ath's but someone who has put in just as much time and PEDS! as they have doesnt get doddly sqwat.Its just amazing how the same people keep discovering valuable crap and others like myself cant even get a...
  16. J

Selling: Selling Inventory&Skills.

Thread closed/postponed. Closed/postponed.
  17. J

Selling: Forge 8000 SGA/EWE ep-41 Military

SELLING: Fire Forge 8000 SGA:SB:+1350,BO:+2350 EWE ep-41 Military:SOLD!!! WHY TO BUY THEM?!: Simply because they are both great guns,the forge is a GREAT tagger with a decent DPS for guns in its area and the Military-41 is one of the top 10 UL(non SIB) laser pistols in my opinion all you...
  18. J

Uber: 1574 oa101(l)

Highest solo Hof in all areas and First Uber.Surprised it was in crafting but happy.Thanks MA. -Marcus:wtg:
  19. J

Selling: Full Vigi M,Full Gremlin M,simyenov 98 relay(ff8kSGA)

Thread closed all items sold or reserved, thread closed.
  20. J

Selling: Selling: simyenov 98 superluminal relay/as-129

Thread closed Thread closed
  21. J

Buying: Bear set M/plus some hunting items

Closed. post is Closed.
  22. J

PC Full Bear M(UL)/Full Emine M(UL)

Just curious on thoughts of what both sets are worth when selling. thanks. :dunce: :boxer: :dunce: -Marcus
  23. J

Help: need help with getting EU started.

hey guys and girls, i recently had installed the updated(V.10) version on EU and i recieved the common problem "side-by-side config. is incorrect" message like many other players well i read the "Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client" thread and did every step in the thread...
Back