Search results

1. W

Looking to Supply Hides

I am just starting to trade Arkadian Hides and am wondering if any crafter is interested in me supplying them. I tend to keep a stock of at least 500 of each hide and I sell under the MU always :). If interested, send a message :)
  2. W

I am a Beacon Looter

Want to loot all your beacon containers but cant make it to all of them? I am here to do it for free! You just bring me along and you get all the loot, I just want to be along for the ride! That means i dont shoot, or do not do anything but open containers at the end so you can spend more...
  3. W

Low Level Hunter For Hire

I may not be the most skilled hunter, but I will help you take down mobs you are hunting, I provide the gun, and the armor, and my own fap, all low level but will be sustainable, and you only pay for the ammo and decay. You keep all the loot! Thats right, you keep all the loot! If you wish to...
  4. W

Buying: Gremlin Thigh (F)

I know I am male but a freind wants to buy one and she doesn't have EF so i thought i would be nice. Just PM me if you have one and we can discuss the price.
  5. W

True Outcasts has been Formed

With this society, it is a rank based on levels. Those that choose a certain profession can compete to see who will be the best in the society at that profession. We are now recruiting and here is a list of rules and professions that can become 2nd in command. 1. We Skill to take out our...
  6. W

Event: Racing with Vehicles!

Location: Jason Centre Ending Line: North Entrance to Twin Peaks Time: MA 19:00:00 June 30th Cost: 15ped to enter Prize: 90% of the prize pool! To register: Send me a private message on here to tell me you wish to enter. The day of the event, meet me at Jason and pay the registration...
  7. W

Selling: First Aid Skills

I'm Trying to sell a first aid skill chip for 430ped or more It contains 1900 points in first aid. PM me with info if you wish to purchase. If you pay more than the asked amount, if there are more than one buyer, the highest price gets it
  8. W

Selling: Animal Muscle Oil

I have 6208 animal muscle oil for sale, wanting at least 103% on it. PM me if interested
  9. W

For those Crafters...

For those Crafters who require animal muscle oil: I can help by selling the muscle oil you require for a much cheaper price than what you find on the auction. That's right, Cheaper Mats! If you require different mats, I will happily sell you for lower than the Market of the day. Sometimes...
  10. W

Renting out Lesser TP Chips

Hello, I am a trader who wishes to try and rent a few things out.... so im starting with Lesser TP chips... Im Starting with Lesser TP Chips at TT+8ped as a deposit... and if returned with tt the same you get your Deposit back. The rate is 5 ped a day. If interested PM me or Post in this thread
  11. W

Selling: 2.5k EFD

Plz make offer, ingame name is Heero Shunkiro Death, or Heero for short
  12. W

Heero's Full Blown Advertising Agency

Are you tired of advertising yourself while you could be out hunting or socializing at an event going on? Here at Heero's Full Blown Ad Agency we will do that for you! We have people just willing to stand around for you, advertising what you service, while you are out having a grand time...
  13. W

Entropia Sweaters

this soc is always recruiting all who are starting or just like to sweat and have fun socializing with people and helping explain to those that are new how the game's basics work. I hope that with a small understanding of how the supply and demand works to the new commers of Entropia, it will...
  14. W

Sweaters Union!

There should be a sweater's union to stop people from buying sweat lower than .5, even if people want to sell it for cheaper so they can make a quick dollar!
  15. W

MLS Hunters for Hire

Do you not have the time to spend hunting for the materials that come from certain monsters? Do you have the ped but not the skills? Society MoonLight Shadow offers thier skills to get you the loot! With out spending the time to hunt yourself! All you have to do is hire the MLS Hunters! We...
  16. W

Offering Advertising!

I offer my services for advertising Shops, Events, Businesses, etc. I charge low rates and am employed by the Daina Gluepot Rendar and she is happy with my work My rates for advertising are as follows: Shop: 5% commision on the profit of each item sold Event: 8% of the Purse of the event...
  17. W

Skill Shop

For a Large Selection of Discounted Skills, Visit S-Mart, Located at Treasure Island City, Platinum Building, Block A, Shop #5. Always Cheap, Always Stocked. Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!
  18. W

Selling: Basic Targeting Assessment Unit

for 700% MV
  19. W

Fight Tourny at Billy's

I would like to announce a fight tourny at Billy's on November 22 at 17:30 MA time. Official Layout Fight Tourny Location: Billy's Time: 17:30 MA 2008-11-22 Entry Fee: 100 PED 1st Prize: 70% of Total entry fee 2nd Prize: 25% of Total entry fee Weapons: TT Swords (participants Choise, must be...
  20. W

Selling Sweat

im selling sweat (large quantities) for .5 and i have over 7k of sweat right now... so if anyone wants to buy some sweat PM me here
  21. W

Hi Im New

and im looking for a soc generally in the U.S. Central Time Zone
Back