Old
Society
Freelancer
Heero Shunkiro Death
and im looking for a soc generally in the U.S. Central Time Zone

Hi War, welcome to EU. Bump up

and im looking for a soc generally in the U.S. Central Time Zone

Hi War42,

Check out the Social Groups here on EF. There are a few focused on US players.

darri
:)

Hi fella,

Well done for checking out EF, loads of great stuff here...

Folks, I met this chap in-game and from what I can tell he ticks alot of the right boxes. Keen, interested, asks good questions and then Listens...

I met him at Swamp Camp yesterday, and we traded some chat and I answered some questions...He's tried some hunting, but may want to look at mining too...

Earlier today he pm'd me to say "I found a TP :)"... I naturally said "That'll be Billy's then I guess, yes?". He said "No, East Scylla.." :eek:

That's a chunk of distance for a new bloke. Offered to show him a couple of TP's but he said "Maybe later" and set off in the direction of Twin... :wtg:

Would make a Fine addition to any soc that accepts new folk. :thumbup:

I'd take him into the GloryHounds but we're introducing a Skill Requirement shortly, so I can't... :(

He also may not yet be too skilled to be a Disciple, if anyone would like to offer him their Mentoring skills... ;)

Welcome to Calypso dude. Remember, whatever else happens you can always pm me ingame if there's anything you're not sure about...

Do you have a mentor?

No GP, he doesn't, not yet...

But could probably use one...

I'm not taking on any disciples at the moment or again I would do it...

Bump for a nice guy

Give him a reminder to check EF more, seems like he has forgotten us.
First of all, welcome to Entropia and EF. I hope you have had good time in game so far, I'd like to ask you if you have a soc already, you sound like a nice social guy :)

No GP, he doesn't, not yet...

But could probably use one...

I'm not taking on any disciples at the moment or again I would do it...

I wouldn't mind mentoring him, considering the description you've given. My last 3 disciples were 2nd avatars and after they realized I wasn't going to give them items/peds, they never signed on again.... I'd like to get a real disciple for once :laugh:

I wouldn't mind mentoring him, considering the description you've given. My last 3 disciples were 2nd avatars and after they realized I wasn't going to give them items/peds, they never signed on again.... I'd like to get a real disciple for once :laugh:

Highly recommended if you are looking for a mentor :D

Good luck in the game

Sheeps=

Gluepot i would happily request to be ur disciple... i havent been able to get on because of the hurricane taking my power for a few days but i tried to get on here and there

Welcome to EF and EU :D

Welcome to EU and EF! Hope you get your power back soon. ;)

Wow. That was one of those daft co-incidences that happen now and then and make you wonder if there's more going on in life than we see...

I logged in and found myself at Twin Peaks.

Shortly I got a pm from War42, asking how he could find Gluepot. I considered asking in all-chat if there was anyone from desperate House who could tell if she was online or not, but in the end I went with :

"Anyone know if Gluepot's online, please..?"

[Daina] I'm here!

"Excellent. War42 is on "the other line" and wants to meet you...

[Daina] Great, let's do it now!

"OK, I'm in Twin talking to Gluepot, where are you?"

[Heero] I'm in Twin too, i'm in the Bar...

Awesome :eek: Daina - Heero, Heero Daina. That was easy :)

Just thought I'd share that with you...

No idea how it turned out tho, and whether their doing the whole Mentor/Disciple thing or not...

Would love to know how you got on...

Wow. That was one of those daft co-incidences that happen now and then and make you wonder if there's more going on in life than we see...

I logged in and found myself at Twin Peaks.

Shortly I got a pm from War42, asking how he could find Gluepot. I considered asking in all-chat if there was anyone from desperate House who could tell if she was online or not, but in the end I went with :

"Anyone know if Gluepot's online, please..?"

[Daina] I'm here!

"Excellent. War42 is on "the other line" and wants to meet you...

[Daina] Great, let's do it now!

"OK, I'm in Twin talking to Gluepot, where are you?"

[Heero] I'm in Twin too, i'm in the Bar...

Awesome :eek: Daina - Heero, Heero Daina. That was easy :)

Just thought I'd share that with you...

No idea how it turned out tho, and whether their doing the whole Mentor/Disciple thing or not...

Would love to know how you got on...

I asked some questions, he let me know he would be a non-depositing player and would be willing to sweat for several weeks. We went over his previous MMORPG history, I discussed shortly the reality of depositing (demonstrating that 4 weeks of sweating 4 hours/day would yield the same amount of ped as 2 hours of work on a low-paying highschool job), but he chose to stick to sweating.
I let him know that as a mentor I would provide advice and information on all the Entropia Universe professions that I have done personally (Hunting, Mining, Crafting, Hair Styling, Animal Taming, Makeup artist, Paramedic, and several others), and after he has shown he will remain an active player by staying active for a period of time, I would take him TP running. I also told him I would NOT provide him with items/peds, and he agreed to take me as a mentor.
So he'll be sweating for the next few weeks, and we'll see about getting him into economically spending his earnings :)

P.S.
As to a society, I know of one that was a VERY good society for newcomers (I would go so far as to say one of the best), but they have recently had all of their older players leave, and the society is falling apart. The leader (my ex-mentor) plans to break it down and re-build it again with new leadership. When this happens, I'll let you know, but until then I'll keep my eyes open for a good one for newcomers.

oh great.. now im left wanting more :)) im gonna need to be updated :)

goodluck in the game bud, i'll keep an eye out for you and daina will steer you well im sure.

Why a 1 time zone soc?
I'm in US Central zone.
I like that I have so many people from other places in my soc, or have met and known people from other countries. Mostly Europe, but a few from Asia and Africa.
Oddly enough, it seems that the US west coast is more remote than Europe, at least for me, in terms of meeting/encountering players from that area. Right now, I can only name 2 players from west coast that I know, although I'm sure there are many.

Hey There

Hiya War, Welcome to EU, have fun and good luck.

Hey again

Try to get a soc spread over a few timezones, that way you get to know people from all over...

Why a 1 time zone soc?
I'm in US Central zone.
I like that I have so many people from other places in my soc, or have met and known people from other countries. Mostly Europe, but a few from Asia and Africa.
Oddly enough, it seems that the US west coast is more remote than Europe, at least for me, in terms of meeting/encountering players from that area. Right now, I can only name 2 players from west coast that I know, although I'm sure there are many.

Its because we sleep while u play;)

War42 welcome to EF/EU.
GL.

hmm ok so i now have power and can be on more often since the full effect of the hurricane has finally died down.... no more lines and no more people freaking out, but im still looking for societies to join, just wanting to see whos interested in recruiting :)

Back