Search results

1. Rakuuz

Selling: Jag footies (F)

If you wanna buy jag footies(F) pm me or take a look in our SZ-shop (twin mall, 1 floor). I would prefer a pm cause it seems the shoes are stuck in the shop again -...- Cya ingame
  2. Rakuuz

HoF: They still cant convert me to Lt xD

:lolup: Have a nice day ! :yay:
  3. Rakuuz

HoF: Its enough...

..na its not! :yay: EAT MORE DRONES !! xD Cya on the battlefield! Edit: In the future i will get the swirlies with my printfinger LOL
  4. Rakuuz

HoF: Searching for Teamname....

...could be so easy :laugh: Thx & GZ to my Team Member: clon xitus-x Gl all.
  5. Rakuuz

Uber: Something changed...

Attention!!: Short story cause i was in the mood :P And for bored peeps at work :D For loot details scroll down! Background: In the past i couldnt without eu (like many others here :P). I had good loots with teams in the past and also a technical uber cause of the MU of the gun (best success so...
  6. Rakuuz

Uber: My first (single) hunting uber

Damn...jesus...what a hunt...i can say...this was the best hunt i ever had.:yay: Standart run 400 PED Allos/Estos 300 PED ammo was gone and nothing in the inventory. I'm glad i was hungry at this point so i stopped and ate something. Later i logged in again and was shooting the rest 100 Ped...
  7. Rakuuz

Help: Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe

Ok....after installing again and again and again + download and download and download.....:hammer::hammer::hammer: I get everytime the same error. I can download the vu10.3 patch and i can also install it...yae nice...BUT after this the loader restarts and BANG he will try do get the...
  8. Rakuuz

Uber: 25k Aurli ! ! !

After a looooooooong weekend we finally made it! ! ! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Fred and Rakuuz Members of "Raumschiff Titanic reloaded" No items! "Just" oil. Damn, now i have to sleep.:D
  9. Rakuuz

Selling: Genisis Firefly

Firefly rockz!!! :yay: Offers? PM me! Greetz The Firefly Looters :wtg: I reserve the option of canceling this sale at any time and am under no obligation to post the details of this sale.
  10. Rakuuz

Uber: 10kHof = Genisis Firefly (unl)

Just for fun!!! And WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:D Rak, Zwacken, Luzi Loot: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Btw: Socmates were also good xD RTr RULZ
  11. Rakuuz

Uber: First Single HOF!!! and Tower xD

WHOOHOOO....damn that was a night xD My first single HOF and Tower lol I love it ^^:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  12. Rakuuz

Uber: 6807PED ArgoScout

Damn that was a laaaaaaaaate hunt xD And of course really strange but in the end it was: AWESOME :wtg: My socm8 zwacken found this awesome argo^^ i was only the dancer :laugh: BTW: It was the way back :D :dance::dance::dance: The A-Team is back :woot:
  13. Rakuuz

Selling: Hero Mask Bp(L) 21 Clicks

Hi guys, i wanna sell this nice bp here. so i take any offers ;) Countdown for one week will start after the first bid. No BO! Let the show begin^^
Back