Uber: My first (single) hunting uber

Rakuuz

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Maurice Rakuuz Kylex
Damn...jesus...what a hunt...i can say...this was the best hunt i ever had.:yay:
Standart run 400 PED Allos/Estos

300 PED ammo was gone and nothing in the inventory. I'm glad i was hungry at this point so i stopped and ate something.

Later i logged in again and was shooting the rest 100 Ped of my ammo.
But the last 100PED damn jesus...what a loot :D

Yay 2 unl weapons...a EP 13 and 16 lol. Anyway at this point i was happy i looted something after nothing. :D

But a while later BAM GLOBAL "woot another unl weapon?" :confused:
"Hmm....ok ok another ep 13 or 16 :D

JESUS NOOOOOOO EP 41 SGA!!!" :eek:
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

OMFG still cant believe...i'm sooo haapppy :D

Days of days sitting in front of the pc i finally got my moment to post here again.:yay::yay::yay:

This was my best single hunt return::wtg:

Pls. no complaining about "SGA should be over" THX

EDIT: I made a big step for myself without whining-thread. :D

Last edited:
:yay::yay: Uber gratz to you Rakke :yay::yay:

Shame on MA for dropping event items days after the event ended (sorry could not resist)

Gratz, I guess SGA ain't over yet ;)

GRATZ....very nice loot windows!

Congratz ;P sga still overdue hehhe ^^

gratz! dairm last time i went for them i had 2x400 ped runs! and not a single good loot! not even an ESI! have bin 2 years+ sins my last ESI even with burning a few k peds some weeks on hunting

big fat gratz, Rakke....hope these PEDs will last for some days :)

gratz! dairm last time i went for them i had 2x400 ped runs! and not a single good loot! not even an ESI! have bin 2 years+ sins my last ESI even with burning a few k peds some weeks on hunting

You really believe this was my first 400 PED run on these? You wanna kidding me, right? :D

I only told about this run...to mention the rest would be senseless.
:rolleyes:

THX for GZ

So wait...

So seriously...No SGA items will ever fall again? So the few items that fell, some a bunch came out, but for those items that fell once or twice, that's all we're going to see? So just a few lucky people out of thousands are going to have the chance to ever put their hands on those items unless they spend a lot of money to get it? I think that's stupid. I'm glad you looted a SGA item. and I hope they continue to fall. Not as often as they did for the event. But every so often if they would drop I think it would be cool. It gives me something to look forward to if I'm out hunting.

Grats on the loot, and grats on your SGA. :D:D

GZ =D lol i was just on my way to hunt them b4 server went down ^^ i was like NOOO >.<

rake du brunza :D

bussi hase

gratz, keep them coming :)

congratulations on the ep-41 SGA :) at long last eh?

GZ rakke !!!!!!!!

Back