Search results

1. Marcus Kaine

Info: Entropia Tour Agency - New colonist tours of Calypso

Hello new colonist. Welcome to Calypso. As a new arrival, some of you may or may not be aware of some of the great services that Calypso holds within it's established player base. Entropia Tour Agency (ETA) is one such service, catering specifically to the new (and not so new) colonist. We...
  2. Marcus Kaine

Lag spikes

Symptoms: Game freezes every 5 seconds for about 5 seconds where you can't do anything. No rubber-banding happens, you just teleport ahead when you unfreeze. Have had this happen a couple of times now over the last few weeks, all my graphics options have been turned to low so that I can visit...
  3. Marcus Kaine

Info: ETA Tour Group 2 is back

Thats right, starting this Sunday 12th September, and every Sunday after at 0900 MA Time, Entropia Tour Agency Tour Group 2 will be helping the new comers gather their TP’s. The runs are FREE to join as is the protection from the nasties encountered during the events, so all you need to bring is...
  4. Marcus Kaine

Entropia Tour Agency - Swamp Camp to North Space - Month of March – Tour Group 2

Entropia Tour Agency Tour Group 2 is about to embark on a tour of epic proportions with a 4 part TP run from the Eudoria West Coast to the North East Coast during the month of March, gathering 19 TP's on the way. This is an opportunity to gather very remote and out of the way TP's and view...
  5. Marcus Kaine

Stairway to the Heavens

Bit of fun in Twins the other night. Filled in a couple of hours when there was nothing better to do. All credit to Statik for building the stairs. Next one is for the bank job via the roof. Click to enlarge
  6. Marcus Kaine

PC: Skildek Pulverizer (L)

33.41 TT 141 Impact 34 Burn 433 Shrapnel Max range 140m Not sure on the current price of these, I know one sold in forums around August for 1250%, and I think two more recently in in-game auction, one for around 750% and other for around 350%. So what would be a reasonable price to put one of...
  7. Marcus Kaine

Achievement: OktoberFeffs

Started off the month of October hunting a few feffs, had a few runs with fairly decent returns, so decided to continue camping them. Wasn't until about half way through the month that I noticed I had clocked up a few globals of nothing but feffs, so thought I'd try and fill the rest of my...
  8. Marcus Kaine

Team New Zealand

Head over to the official thread here to sign up. Can New Zealand get a team together for WoF 2010? How many of us are there here? If you're an Entropian Kiwi, and would like to partake with a sense of national pride in the most fun filled event of the Entropian calendar, then sign up here...
  9. Marcus Kaine

Help, I'm stuck at a revive

I'm stuck at a revive south of Neas, surrounded by Thorifoids, don't have the skills to shoot my way out from this mob. Is there someone kind enough to come rescue me? Coords: 28850, 33542
  10. Marcus Kaine

Buying: TRADE: Vigi SGA Gloves (M) for (F)

TRADE: Vigi SGA Gloves (F) for (M) I have Vigi SGA Gloves (F) fully repaired, would like to straight trade for M. Please PM if interested.
  11. Marcus Kaine

Question: New Feature?

I really don't know where to put this one, is it a new feature? or a bug? I mean, I'm standing right there in range of the coords..... the deed is right there in my inventory.... Could be a way of saying, "You have found a resource, there are no steep unclimbable slopes around to put it on, but...
  12. Marcus Kaine

Selling: 35 ped beacon

35 ped beacon (updated) 35 PED Beacon Easy (1110...) SOLD New BO: TT+560 Info: Take off from Jason Centre Soldiers Drone 03-10 Soldiers Warrior 01-05 Soldiers Trooper 01-04 Soldiers Defender 01-04 Soldiers Drone Coord 04-05 Halfway-boss...
  13. Marcus Kaine

HoF: Massive Nik

Went for a run last night to look for some Belk when I came across this little beauty.
  14. Marcus Kaine

Stole drones beacon

Hit this spacecraft 5 mins before server restart tonight, my first global with enmatter finder. 29 PED beacon. Click to enlarge
  15. Marcus Kaine

The Adventures of Kaine - 01. Rewind Time

ooOOooOOooo I just found a new (to me) forum feature. Guess I'd better start making entries of my adventures then. I'll start with a recap of what I've been up to from when I started playing EU up until the present. According to my activation email, I was born in PA on 21 September, 2008...
  16. Marcus Kaine

hi

Greetings. Been playing for 5 days now so just thought I'd introduce myself and say hi to the EU community. Sooo hi, think I'm addicted. :wave:
Back