Search results

1. exsolvo

Selling: Supremacy FM

Supremacy FM eah, sounds like a really hardcore metal radiochannel!
  2. exsolvo

Buying: Summer2020 + Christmas 2022 Combo - COMBO AQUIRED, thread locked

Looking to re-aquire this Ring Combo COMBO HAS BEEN AQUIRED, thread locked [Summer Ring 2020] [Christmas Ring 2022] PM if you got the set and lets take it from there, I have a price in mind, if you match it you'll get a rather fast deal. Regards Exo
  3. exsolvo

News: VU Postponement Notice

Yes but a hardware failure of something not related to the update wouldn't be called a hardware failure, if the CEO's fast charger port on the car broke, that's not a hardware failure in IT terms as far as the update is concerned :)
  4. exsolvo

I don't believe its fair to assume that they lied in the postponment announcement, if they needed tech fluff jargon they would have said "technical issue" not "hardware failure", technical issue can be something like the coffee machine stopped working so everyone is in a bad mood, whereas...
  5. exsolvo

I have been pondering this for a moment now, Is the hardware failure related to storage? Could it be that the update server either: * had no redundancy and a raid-0 storage, in which a disk failed and thus ruined the whole array due to no hotswap drives? * had redundancy as far as the...
  6. exsolvo

News: I've created an Instagram focusing on the development in Unreal Engine 5

This has been one of the longest weeks yet, I'm counting about nine (9) earth months long at this time, which leads me to believe perhaps we are talking about Mercurial (Planet Mercury) weeks instead, as their days consist of 1,408 hours instead of earths measly 24h. Still eagerly waiting for...
  7. exsolvo

Selling: (SOLD) A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected T6.99

BUMP - after having gotten some offers, decided to set SB at TT+75k and BO TT+95k
  8. exsolvo

A few changes in the opening post, aswell as the 2ndary bump post to clarify a few things
  9. exsolvo

Can people hunt in teams in mayhem solo event ?

I was under the assumption that all the weird looter rules were removed some time ago? Isn't it just "Looter takes all" or "Damage share" that are available now?
  10. exsolvo

That doesn't matter, you can loot it as soon as you close the team regardless of how many mobs you accidentally shot while alone in the team
  11. exsolvo

How about stop being a nib and just killing the team when you're inside so you can loot just fine?
  12. exsolvo

Well, not to be a "buzz kill" but: "This event is for solo hunters. Any attempt to abuse team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of prizes, and possible...
  13. exsolvo

BUMP - Due to popular inquiry, the only possible item-trades are either : 1) Where I am able to trade up to a weapon I need & want (I.e High DPP, High Efficiency, and around preferably reaching around 200+ DPS with amp/enhancers/25% reload etc.) 2) EASILY sellable common items (no rare sets...
  14. exsolvo

Checking interest in this beast of a gun [A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected] T6.99 The key details are 91% base efficiency and 3.443 DPP as well as having 72 attacks per minute and a MA base DPS of 59.2, which of course increases nicely with for example added 15% reload from rings, maybe a 10%...
  15. exsolvo

Price Check BP-70 Perfected

Atleast a few somewhat useful posts so far, keep em coming if you have more to add to the subject! ofcourse a price-check is always a bit of a hit-and-miss but atleast it may be a guideline of sorts
  16. exsolvo

Price Check BP-70 Perfected

Wondering what peoples opinion is on the value of both a fresh pull of a BP-70 Perfected and/or a low tier vs mid tier vs high tier? All opinions welcome, just want a bit of a grasp at this time Regards Exo
  17. exsolvo

Buying: Divine Chip

bump bump
  18. exsolvo

Buying: Divine Chip

Looking for both of these chips, offering TT+4k for adj resto and TT+1k for divine chip, can add a bonus if a combo deal with both chips PM me here or ingame Resto bought, still need Divine chip Regards Exo
  19. exsolvo

Selling: DOA Slugstorm T10, L37 Gold Leprechaun w/ autoloot unlocked

=== DAY BEFORE MAYHEM BUMP === Last day before mayhem to gear up, tomorrow the grind starts to get those juicy tokens and perhaps even some mayhem armor pieces!
  20. exsolvo

=== BUMP === Some interest received in the DOA, still entertaining more offers as nobody has reached a liquid BO
  21. exsolvo

=== BUMP === Even more tokens available in mayhem as per todays announcement, are you ready for the grind? if not, maybe an autoloot pet + 220+DPS weapon could help you on the way?
Back