News: I've created an Instagram focusing on the development in Unreal Engine 5

1y and they are not even out of concept art lol- not gonna happen in 2025
Ceo claims they layed out Base for the project and are ready to develop since couple of days ago.

That would mean combat, mining, crafting systems are ready and just Boeing developed further right now.

If that is True, we will see more of these updates in following weeks.

Ceo claims they layed out Base for the project and are ready to develop since couple of days ago.

That would mean combat, mining, crafting systems are ready and just Boeing developed further right now.

If that is True, we will see more of these updates in following weeks.

Not gonna happen in a year nor two

Almost a year ago they said:
In about a year we aim to have a fully playable part of the world with close-to-final visuals, core functionality and mechanics — enabling us to lay the foundations for future systems and gather your valuable feedback.

source: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bu...10/what-is-entropia-universe-unreal/index.xml

We'll know AI is sentient when it gets audio input that "MA promises to deliver weekly", but it decides that it should interpret this as "MA will continue to deliver weakly moving forward". But yeah, the force is weak with the weeklies ...

Concepts are really nice but it's a abit of a disappointment when the final product is delivered just like cryengine. What was implemented didn't touch even half of what cryengine was capable off, having seen it in other games. I sincerely hope this is not the case with unreal. It has so much to offer, utilise the living daylights out of it. We'd rather wait and have an amazing delivery than rush and get a half baked cake.

Warm regards
Tees

Last edited:
I sincerely hope this is not the case with cryengine UE5.
Have I corrected that for you?
Personally I'm not sure what utilising the living daylights out of it would entail that isn't graphics/world build and isn't EU platform stuff such as loot algos, spawning characteristics and mob/weap stats.
How much would it be UE5 utilisation to have the trading systems such as auctions and shops, society functions, land area functions, factories etc. etc.? Or is that still mostly an MA platform performing in parallel?

Personally I'm not sure what utilising the living daylights out of it would entail that isn't graphics/world build and isn't EU platform stuff such as loot algos, spawning characteristics and mob/weap stats.
How much would it be UE5 utilisation to have the trading systems such as auctions and shops, society functions, land area functions, factories etc. etc.? Or is that still mostly an MA platform performing in parallel?

Yes thank you for the correction there. I'm so sorry you were not able to understand what I was trying to say. Let see if this helps you understand better.

Utilise the UE to its full potential to deliver amazing graphics similar to the concepts that are being drawn..how's that for your understanding? Better?

Regards
Tees

@My|MindArk

Any updates??? I'm sure you all have been working like crazy on this, would sure be nice to get some updates! More pictures are great but also anything! :)

Thanks!
Yeah right, follow through has never been mindarks strong suit. They get all hyped on an idea, get a few concept pictures done up to feed the hype then it's always a lack luster execution which fizzles.

Con-pet (was a typo that I put an N in there but it's actually fitting lol) was no different. They were supposed to give all these updates to get feedback and such. But they didn't aside from a couple concept pics and alpha gameplay screen shots.

What's funny is that if they had actually followed through and had an open dialog from day one rather than the attitude that "they know best" and developed the thing with zero input from players maybe com-pet wouldn't have failed miserably.

But hey, maybe it'll work out different with the unreal version. LMFAO

What's funny is that if they had actually followed through and had an open dialog from day one rather than the attitude that "they know best" and developed the thing with zero input from players maybe com-pet wouldn't have failed miserably.

The word for this is 'arrogance', and has been a long running theme in all of Mindarks endeavors.

Yeah right, follow through has never been mindarks strong suit. They get all hyped on an idea, get a few concept pictures done up to feed the hype then it's always a lack luster execution which fizzles.

Con-pet (was a typo that I put an N in there but it's actually fitting lol) was no different. They were supposed to give all these updates to get feedback and such. But they didn't aside from a couple concept pics and alpha gameplay screen shots.

But hey, maybe it'll work out different with the unreal version. LMFAO
I agree with you! But I'm trying my best to be an optimist!!! I so so seriously want to have faith in MA that they will do things better, and maybe my optimism will help? :p

I agree with you! But I'm trying my best to be an optimist!!! I so so seriously want to have faith in MA that they will do things better, and maybe my optimism will help? :p
We gotta be positive! Why invest in a company we don’t believe in <3

a pig with makeup is still a pig (old sayin wher i live)
they better setup that broken piece of software from ground up new.

https://www.marcopb.com/

Some cool content on that website. Marco seems to be an artist for MA, not sure if he still is may have left now since he says, "June 2020 - September 2023" in work experience section.

Anyway take a look before website is taken down or something :)
Ooooh he's the on who made troopers/legionaiires the same =(

This has been one of the longest weeks yet, I'm counting about nine (9) earth months long at this time, which leads me to believe perhaps we are talking about Mercurial (Planet Mercury) weeks instead, as their days consist of 1,408 hours instead of earths measly 24h.

Still eagerly waiting for this weeks update :)

Not a single movement animation released.
Not a simple tree in the wind released.
Not even a lousy rough sketch of a mob has been released.
Or at least a stupid immobile cactus if the rest is too complicated.
Nothing in months.

Because if there isn't the slightest bit of progress in months to be documented with a few cheap pictures, then I'm afraid the UE5 has been scrapped.

Prove me wrong, @My|MindArk

I'd rather like to see a few bug fixes, a few quality of life improvements, a few improvements to the game, and no useless tinkering with the appearance.

The AI has finally reached the level of understanding that the 'War Games' computer developed ...

How about that mouseover function on vehicle , that shows the TT of remaining fuel ?

It's weird how I have more followers in my private insta account, than Entropiauniverseunreal in its public one. Almost unreal...

No..stop it.

Game and integrity is most important. ☺️

I see streamers on Twitch and other platforms is really pathetic with filters and followers.

Rise above.

Rise above.
Isn't that what we're doing for the past blah-whatever years since cryengine? Rising above quality, lack of customer support, sometimes plain lies (like "we'll update you every month or quarter on UE5 development")....Rhetorical question :).

Not a single movement animation released.
Not a simple tree in the wind released.
Not even a lousy rough sketch of a mob has been released.
Or at least a stupid immobile cactus if the rest is too complicated.
Nothing in months.

Because if there isn't the slightest bit of progress in months to be documented with a few cheap pictures, then I'm afraid the UE5 has been scrapped.

Prove me wrong, @My|MindArk

I'd rather like to see a few bug fixes, a few quality of life improvements, a few improvements to the game, and no useless tinkering with the appearance.
Anything at all would be nice at this point, started so strong with the posting then just nothing.

Back