Search results

1. 00Dan

Pricecheck for various items

Need a PC on some things: Full set of Gremlin Armor (M). Full set of Kobold Armor (M) Full set of 5B Armor Plating. Full set of 6A Armor Plating. A104 Amp. Beast Amp. Colorator CCT-1. Also looking into the going rate for 1 CLD. Thanks in advance.
  2. 00Dan

Help: Entropia won't launch from client loader.

I recently started having an issue where if I attempt to launch EU it won't open. I launch from the client loader, and the launch button becomes greyed out, yet EU does not start. I checked my processes and Entropia.exe is running, but the actual program just doesn't come up. I have tried...
  3. 00Dan

Pricecheck: Unlimited Level 7 Finder Amplifier (OA-104)

As the title says.
  4. 00Dan

Some unl guns.

Need a price check on the following: Tier 5.x GeoTrek AL21 Canis, Isis LR63 any tier, Isis CB26 any tier, and Assassin R150 any tier. Thanks in advance for any input.
  5. 00Dan

Now that SEE/SDS are out of the picture, can we see PCF being merged back into EF?

Personally I think that this database would do good being merged back into the Planet Calypso section of EF, now that MA is posting there instead of here, etc. Plus it would also clear up having 2 separate forums. 711, your input on if this is even possible would be appreciated.
  6. 00Dan

Question: Need some cost figures for space travel

I am in need of a breakdown of oil usage from planet to planet. Assume Calypso as planet of start location and sleipnir Mk1. If you could include an oil cost from Calypso to any other planet as well as a break down of atmosphere fee, thruster decay, whatever else I'd appreciate it. Thanks in...
  7. 00Dan

Will you be returning to Arkadia once unlimited blueprints start dropping?

As the title and poll says, for those of you who visited Arkadia and came back to Calypso, will you return once unlimited blueprints start dropping?
  8. 00Dan

Achievement: I can now say I did a TP run for an official avatar.

Dave needed a ride from 8 Coins to Celeste Harbor. Had a nice chat on the way. Now I can say I did a TP run for an official avatar. :)
  9. 00Dan

Info: Arkadia map with all teleporters and land areas.

A map for those of you who like a visual aid for tp running instead of coords. All 51 confirmed teleporters on Arkadia are shown on the map, as well as all land areas. Enjoy!
  10. 00Dan

Achievement: Ranged Damage Assesment

After almost 3 years in EU I decided to stop being lazy and finally unlock this.
  11. 00Dan

Planet partners and their income gained.

I recall hearing somewhere (Don't remember where) that PPs only get income from activity on their planet by new players who register specificly for their planet. Any existing players that registered for any other planet can go there and participate but the PP does not get any income from them...
  12. 00Dan

Buying: Land area

On behalf of a client I am exploring the market for land areas. If you currently own a calypso based OLA (no biodomes, please) feel free to PM me with some basic info (DNA, global tag, terminals, etc) and your asking price (up to 300k). I will forward it to my client and if he decides to explore...
  13. 00Dan

OLA 17 Events After Dark

Come on down to OLA 17 - The Salty Flats for events After Dark These free HSL loot events take place 3x a week @ 0100-0230 MA time @ OLA 17. Click on the map above for more information on the land...
  14. 00Dan

3k PED special @ The Salty Flats

Come on down to OLA 17 - The Salty Flats every Friday for an ambulimax and longu hunting event. These HSL loot events take place every Friday (Saturday MA time) @ 0100-0230 MA time @ OLA 17. Click on the map above for more information on the land...
  15. 00Dan

Events not showing on global event list.

I created some events recently and it seems that they only show at the marker. The events and the land area itself are missing from the event list. I already sent a support case but is anybody else experiencing this problem?
  16. 00Dan

Help: VTOL mounted weapons and pvp

I recently purchased the VTOL mountable weapons and did a fort event to try them out. I'm still confused as to how to use them efficiently, for example when I tried to hit a person on the ground the shot me down because I couldn't get at an angle where it was even possible to aim at them. If...
  17. 00Dan

Selling: Tier 1.9 OF-105 with good tier rates.

As the title says, selling an of105 ready for tier 2 with decent tiers. TT+20 or whatever offer I get.
  18. 00Dan

Grimyth's Giveaway - April

April ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Over 10k PED in prizes waiting to be handed out! Just come on down to OLA 17 and...
  19. 00Dan

It has happened again......

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=142361 Concerning today's igni ath, His/her ET page says it all.
  20. 00Dan

MM 2010 Lands

I can't seem to find this so just as a matter of curiosity, which lands were given away for MM 2010?
  21. 00Dan

OLA 17 Daily Events After Dark

OLA 17 Events After Dark Deleted.......Moved to new thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?210503-OLA-17-Events-After-Dark&p=2725556#post2725556
  22. 00Dan

Grimyth's Giveaway! Over 10k PED in prizes - March

Welcome to the first Grimyth's Giveaway! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Over 10k PED in prizes waiting to be handed out...
  23. 00Dan

Remove the character limit from chat!

I have finally gotten fed up with this. I can not begin to describe how annoying and unproductive it is to have to split a message into multiple posts because of a character limit. :mad: Remove it. That is all.
  24. 00Dan

Amethera Outback Land Area #17 - The Salty Flats

On behalf of Grimyth Salty qq, I proudly present to you: OLA 17, The Salty Flats. OLA 17 Features 1 Ambulimax DNA and 1 Longu DNA, and is easily accessible by traveling E from Nea's Place or SW from Silver Ridge. Taxes are currently set to a reasonable 3.99% hunting, and 3.59% mining...
  25. 00Dan

Salty Slaughter 1000. Saturday 2/19/11 22:30 MA

Come on down to OLA 17, The Salty Flats and join us in the 90 minute slaughter of countless Ambulimax and Longu. Get the highest single loot and walk away with 1,000 PED! Tickets only 35 PED. OLA 17 can be found directly East of Nea's Place and features ambulimax set at 2/10 maturity, and...
Back