It has happened again......

not a bad start 1.1k daki... then a 60k ped igni... which is 140%? thats like 85k peds...

one day i hope i can get something this big... i guess thats why we all keep playing?

Looking at the names, it looks as if all three #1 ATH's went to German speaking players this week. All three seem to be pretty active too. Congrats guys! :D

my army is preparing for WoF muHAHAHAHAHA

gratz guys, Nils his loot stings a bit, since i grind Araneatrox too, i hope they start to HoF again!

Gz to Muc and of course huge congratz to 'Herrn Schneider'

any chance if screen shots for us people who don't want to use the tracker?

its ok, you pay for your own returns. this avatar must either have spend thousands without any significant return, or they will do in the future. maybe (assuming they dont withdraw). :rolleyes:

this happens almost daily and its totally sickening,your best chance for an hof is if you are an total noob with an new avatar

its ok, you pay for your own returns. this avatar must either have spend thousands without any significant return, or they will do in the future. maybe (assuming they dont withdraw). :rolleyes:

Well, they haven't in the past, so maybe the will in the future...

or maybe they'll withdraw 90% of it and carry on killing daikibas and allos..

added screenie

It may make you think some ppl know somehow exactly when to log in and do their thing LOL

seriously, this aint funny , sorry

i check every time when i see an name i dont know with an 10K+ loot/mininghof......and most of the times its an freelancer and say... for example total loots 30.000 and biggest loot 29.000 orso....

this happens way to often(almost daily) to be an coincidence

well, i could say something , but then i would be banned , ( milking the system dry ? )

It feels excellent now to have dropped way over 100k+ bombs last few month´s and hit, hm nothing... What a waste of time

But hey its the way, and we have to deal with it.

You shoot something, you drop a bomb, you click a crafting machine you have a chance to do the same why should it be any different for anyone? If i knew i didn't have any chance of getting a big one at anytime i wouldn't even start playing.

You shoot something, you drop a bomb, you click a crafting machine you have a chance to do the same why should it be any different for anyone? If i knew i didn't have any chance of getting a big one at anytime i wouldn't even start playing.

amen to that... not everyone would be here still if it wasnt up to that one chance to get something big.. afterall its what we are here for no?

p.s dont hate on other avatar's lucky moment came before yours..

You have much less chance of getting a big one when a) the system is biased so that a new or returning player has an increased chance of hitting big, and b) 90% of the people who get these noob-loots withdraw all the PEDs and don't come back.

Still happy?

You have much less chance of getting a big one when a) the system is biased so that a new or returning player has an increased chance of hitting big, and b) 90% of the people who get these noob-loots withdraw all the PEDs and don't come back.

Still happy?

That the system is biased we should all realize as when we were more noob we had combibo's and trox globalling regularly.
That noobs getting such extreme loots sometimes usually withdraw it is probably true as well but I think they will keep playing to harvest more and indeed not cycle it lol.

We've all started a) years too late to gain stuff and/or b) too early to be able to participate in lobbying for these enormous rewards lol

Luckily you're not allowed to make a second avatar to test anything.

In the end not much changed, just the figures got way bigger.

Still happy?

I certainly hope it isn't based on that...Although I can say if MA would give ME a kickass loot like that/those, I'd eventually put it back into the game...It'd also further their cause of making me want to deposit as well.

But after killing 1000s of Daki, snabs and those type, then seeing so many bit globals and HoFs on the SAME things I hunt, it's kind of discouraging.

My big (and only) "n00b globals" are a 105ped argo and a 50 ped Lyst. I admit it felt really good...Haven't sniffed anything remotely near that since tho.

Thus, unless MA has it "personally out for me" (they might? :D ) - or changed it since I started - i don't really subscribe to the noob-loot theory.

....But who knows? Lot of you all have been here a LOT longer than I have.

Side note: If it is kinda of biased, at the start, for newer players perhaps it is MA's intention to help them/us "catch up" slightly to the longtime veterans. Or at least give an impression that it is possible to gain a little ground.
(Just a hypothesis)

Tippin'

Last edited:

how do u explain star then, who claims to only have ever deposited $45? :scratch2:

To see things like this I wonder:

- How can this MMORPG game evolve when the avatars that have less than one year and the most inactive ones are the ones scoring?

- Is this some kind of advertising that they had spoken to 2011?

- What is the point in skilling? To allow you to make bigger bets but without bigger changes of win?

- Why so many selling thread recently? This means old players are leaving just because MA want to show newbies that tomorrow can be them hinting the ATH?

- Should I rethink my goal for 2011 and instead of six months without deposit shall I go for one full year?

- Is it possible to ATH after 3 years of constant playing and depo or should I sellout already?

and i thought raddim and pavlon black were the evilz villianz of all of eu with all their global spam :rolleyes:

/sarcasim off

when someone with skills gets an ath or big uber do people cry?

if it was only skilled people getting aths would people cry?

does this matter?

is this in your control?

kosmos

if it was only skilled people getting aths would people cry?

It was not so had to be? :scratch2:

atleast to have 150hp or + xx intel....

The only thing I can say is that I do not regret having stopped depositing!!!

Boohoo! What are you gonna do? Its all random this 'game', whats wrong with someone getting nice loot? Jealous peoples... When your gonna find nice shit you'll f**ing say: OMG! Ty MA in uber thread... Sad! Noobs too are capable. Makes me mad sometimes but i know my time will come, some just came sooner...

Still happy?

Yes actually i am.

Same shit made up facts as most of these threads, if that is the case then you basically had the same chance when we were all new didnt we? we just blew it obviously, and why not leave and return then if the chances are greater?

Also this 90% of noobs who hit it big leave and withdraw, lead me to that gem of a fact would you? or is it just made up or taken from the last one of these threads where that person made it up and now its a fact?

Yeah I don't see any evidence that there is a bias for a newbie to get bigger loots. I don't think even tracker can supply the kind of data to support that as it doesn't list all the newbies who don't get any globals at all.

I agree, i`m 99% sure the player won`t withdraw and will continue playing. When someone (especially low skilled people) get such amount of money, they go beserk...

Serica said:
And with your last tracker activity in June 2010, this affects you exactly ... how again ?
hahaha, nice find :D

Looks like the guy has been playing for atleast a year and got lucky, good for him.

I know of at least 2 noobs who have gotten ubers and re-invested it into the game and increased their depo/playing style afterwords. I know of 0 noobs who have hit ubers and withdrawn it all and quit.

I had been playing 2.5ish years when I hit my uber, and I was a low level eco/conservative player. After hitting it I increased my play style form killing 1-3ped mobs to killing 20ped mobs while still depositing monthly. (I did withdraw a chunk though)

I can understand being upset if someone with 0 history hits a big uber, but for someone that's been around for a year + you seem to be grasping at straws.

narfi

Edit: looks like serica is right, what are you upset for when your tracker record is less active than his?

Looks like the guy has been playing for atleast a year and got lucky, good for him.

I know of at least 2 noobs who have gotten ubers and re-invested it into the game and increased their depo/playing style afterwords. I know of 0 noobs who have hit ubers and withdrawn it all and quit.

I had been playing 2.5ish years when I hit my uber, and I was a low level eco/conservative player. After hitting it I increased my play style form killing 1-3ped mobs to killing 20ped mobs while still depositing monthly. (I did withdraw a chunk though)

I can understand being upset if someone with 0 history hits a big uber, but for someone that's been around for a year + you seem to be grasping at straws.

narfi

Edit: looks like serica is right, what are you upset for when your tracker record is less active than his?

Fully agreed!

You must spread more rep. blah blah

Back