Search results

1. Elora

The Mission Matrix - Rebalanced

I could just be blind and my eyes going crossed from looking at the matrix, but I don't see the Bercycled iron mission, Kerberos iron missions? Again sorry if it's been addressed and I'm blind.
  2. Elora

Radio Arkadia Road Trip 2013 - all invited

As long as I can get the time off work crusher and I will be there. 3-18-13 it's my weekend off. I'll be there!
  3. Elora

New but not new player looking for mentor

I live in est in the US. Might have seen you running around camp Icarus over the past few days. I'm looking to pick up 1-2 more disciples and would be happy to help if you're still looking. Look me up in game or send a pm here.
  4. Elora

FYI: Dreadnought shooting down friendly ship

Well now that I've read through the 99% rubbish and the 1% intelligent thread conversation. I thought I'd post my personal opinion........ As a player of 4+ years, I can say for a fact to run a successful business your reputation means a lot. Seems to me like the dreadnought doesn't think...
  5. Elora

Ahh, some serious luck at last! 20k Scip Young

Woooooot Always glad to see a good player get a good...
  6. Elora

Selling: Shopkeeper

Still for sale :bump: Bringing Up My Post :bump:
  7. Elora

Well just don't forget :D :D :D
  8. Elora

BUMP :yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:
  9. Elora

Selling as title says 1 shopkeeper. TT+2400 or best offer. Send games in support or a PM here.
  10. Catscepade #2 mission

Catscepade #2 mission

11. Elora

missions that reward with attributes

catscepade #2 For completing Catscepade #2 (first 250 cats killed) You now get courage skill. Unsure how much as I didn't now what skill and forgot that it auto completed. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/7/8/5/7/cats_2_complete.jpg
  12. Elora

Info: Colorer List

Update 4/15/12 Coloring level 24 Texturing level 14
  13. Elora

Info: Colorer List

Update Update me leeloo thanks :D Lvl 23 colorer 13 texturer
  14. Elora

Unlimited Jag (F) Helm

Found a Unlimited Jag (F) Helm off a Morsusilex Guardian tonight.
  15. Elora

Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot

Paste pots are very rare and I honestly don't think they're anymore in the game. I think that someone would be hard pressed to sell it for 4k. But good luck to you if you find one. I'd buy one if I ever saw one for sale.... lol and would pay more than 4k.
  16. Elora

Beacons!

come back to eu e-mail So I got an e-mail from mindark telling me that they miss me and that I haven't logged on eu in a while.... Well mindark glad you miss me. I miss beacons how about you bring them back and I will log back on and play your game again You'd figure with as many ppl that...
  17. Elora

Beacons!

Anyone heard any legitimate news on when beacons will be reinstated? I miss them so terribly. My heart yearns for BEACONS
  18. Elora

Beacons!

*Cries* BEACONS..... I'll play Entropia again if they bring beacons back.
  19. Elora

Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

Here's my :twocents: the goods.... :bowdown::woot::beerchug: Added expansion to FL, awesome much needed. Fall damage... ok sounds interesting... mass suciding and all. Wonder if we can crash the server if enough ppl die... hmmmm there's a thought. Added inventory capability... great for...
  20. Elora

Continued Maintenance

Well being that you have to PAY for the in game voice feature I think I'll be sticking with TS, Ventrilo and Skype. Screw paying for it. Bring back the old stuff. We miss BEACONS..... We miss MENTORING.... We miss PET TAMING... :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  21. Elora

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

22. Elora

Land area 42 north

GL Ub looks like a fun event! :D
  23. Elora

98 almost to 100 :D
  24. Elora

:yay::yay:94
  25. Elora