New but not new player looking for mentor

Drakrtar

Hatchling
Hello my IGN: is Vlad Drakrtar Tepes. I used to play PE LONG ago like I think I quit before Neverdie made his big purchase even. I am recently coming back to the game and have played around a little bit but now I have somewhat of an idea of what I would like to do. I think I would rather enjoy being a transport pilot (I haven't experienced space travel yet myself but flying is just something I have always enjoyed in games) I am hoping to become part of a society someday that could utilize those skills where I could help and possible benefit some myself from doing so. There are other avenues I would like to follow eventually, but this would be the most cost effective I can think of for me.

Anyone interested in being my mentor that knows of this area or just a general idea on how to go from losing PEDs to staying stable. No I don't want some get rich quick idea I would just like to play and not lose money hourly. (I have deposited previously and will possibly do so in the future so not looking for an free hand out. I cannot CANNOT sweat for profit that would drive me insane)

Look forward to hearing from any of you on this. Would really appreciate a message in game instead of on here as I am horrible with checking forums lol

Well, first i would like to say, i would be willing to mentor you, planet side i can help you the most, for space, i cant help you much however(imo space doesnt have much to do, nor much to learn)
but if your interested in me you can check out my mentor thread.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?222869-Looking-for-disciples-to-mentor

As for being a pilot, i know of only one place, which ill recommend. I dont know if they are looking for more pilots atm but its worth checking in to.(my society leader provides it)
http://entropiatransport.com/

Ps, i wont be in game for about 22 hours from this post, if you would like to talk ingame at that point.

Thanks for the fast response! I did see your thread before I posted this but wasn't sure how the times would work out as I am on the east coast.

Thanks for the fast response! I did see your thread before I posted this but wasn't sure how the times would work out as I am on the east coast.

Well its your call. GL with everything either way.

I live in est in the US. Might have seen you running around camp Icarus over the past few days. I'm looking to pick up 1-2 more disciples and would be happy to help if you're still looking. Look me up in game or send a pm here.

Back