Search results

1. J

Outback land 61 (Shinook River) - Input wanted!

big exas.everyone can hunt them and have good loots in general.
  2. J

Cost per kill

they do... dont know what is guy talking about...
  3. J

Cost per kill

ok,in this case i have question.what will happen,if you shoot lets say 200 ped ammo to one creature, with no diyng, that means fapping also etc. like . try to get single ambu on you ( most of ppl who can hunts them,can do them naked or in pixie). shoot it down to lets say 20% of heath less and...
  4. J

FYI: Marcus Callender is selling Amethera Outback Land #61

teleporter is very close to that LA so im guessing 300k .... but maybe more,maybe less...
  5. J

Project MINING

we all hope so ....
  6. J

StoiCobra Hunting Service

lol gratz to ath stoik :) will pm you soon
  7. J

Selling: Breer m4a Unlimited

whats full tt? and how much of them in game?
  8. J

Idea for new weapon : BOW

Very very good idea! +rep for that p.s: maybe you should start petition for bows in game? :)
  9. J

Info: 'Chi Unit' public information!

omg omg we are recruiting!!! cmon peeps,lets apply!
  10. J

Selling: Anatomy, LWT, MMS, RDA

lol.so whats secret of groene draeck to loot good then? :D
  11. J

Selling: Riker UL3 (Unlimited)

while ago it ended up without any bids in auction,dont you think its about time to lower price a bit? ;)
  12. J

irl, ig or just real life?

look,im my avatar,and my avatar is me. simple. i am ingame,because i find it more funny to chat with ppl in game for example,than meeting real ones (read new ones). yes i do meet with old friends,but somehow after some time,i lost interest to meet new ppl.i dont trust them,i hate them. its me...
  13. J

Buying: FULL shadow female set... pure ped deal

Mate,helena was selling set few days ago i think.i look for link for you..good luck found it. unfortunately it is combo with angel parts :( heres link,have a look https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/139506-shadow-angel-f-full-set.html
  14. J

Most economical use of $100.00 (1000 PED)

ukash pistol,a102 and skilling on berry!!!
  15. J

well those 5% is more than enough i think. and in your pants stoik,i should think about it,its question of time when i want order something big ;) maybe 36 hrs run ;) who knows,when it come to looting ...
  16. J

Decay: Ghost vs Nemesis

well in pixie i hadnt any problems and was using P4a or h380 1,83 average decay after 24 runs ,i dont see point using such armors for argonauts unless you dont go for hunter and higher. so change locality to nymphtown and test decay there.also for accurate results,do 10 runs of each armor ;)...
  17. J

Oh No! I sold my Reilly Boots BP under 2k!

if u have more for this price,lemme know ;)
  18. J

hi all nice service you provide. i want to ask,how long will take,if i want throw in 20k ped? im not saying im gonna do that right now,but in future im sure ill go through those numbers,so if you have some estimation on price per kill at such ammount (at 20k ped its 2222 segs) and also how long...
  19. J

Can you name it after something Entropian ?

Addiction is bitch lol what about zeus and pandora combo? :)
  20. J

Truth about RIGA Team????

i dont get it? to be dead because of computer game? :D
  21. J

read more ,i edited that post ;) yes they were
  22. J

My knowledge is bit different. banned was honorman(maybe,not sure) hunterz,nonstrop,andy denisoff and manic,maybe one or two more. manic was taken as innocent after investigations.rest of them is still locked. and yes,that manic nowadays in warants.... but when ma say hes innocent i have to...
  23. J

Shopping booth on CP

auction without fee?
  24. J

List your Ancient Weapon

rumors says,when is weapon not repaired for some time,not sure how much,maybe year maybe ten years ;) also dont know whats true with this maybe older players can explain? ;)
  25. J

Question: 10438 probes => 1 global?

i was always too curious how u can know and judge what do you deserve :D on topic: mate i was doing amped and unamped enmatters (40% was unamped ones) and when i was amped i got five globals or so in total, amped i was doing a lot better... i dont have a clue how much unamped bombs ive...
Back