Search results

1. 2Com

Nvidia issues 10.3

don't know about anyone else, but i can no longer log in, have tried new graphics drivers etc etc and the game worked just fine before the update. I'm pretty sure a 9500GT can still cut it as a graphics card and all my other games are working fine. Anyone else having the same issues? Nvidia...
  2. 2Com

Beacon Missions VU10

just a quick one guys, does anyone know if Beacon Missions are back up and running yet?
  3. 2Com

Gotta Love some Glitches

Hi guys, well i was TPing to Dome 5 South on CND and well I reakon the pics say more than words lol Have to admit tho, nice view for a glitch, was up there for ages just checking everything out lol
  4. 2Com

Gencon 2009 Meetup

well as most queenslanders are aware, GENCON is about to hit this weekend. As myself and a few other mates are heading down on the 19th (Saturday) for pretty much the whole day I am keen to find out when others are going to be there so we can catch up for a beer or 2 at one the bars closeby if...
  5. 2Com

What do you prefer (L) or (UL)

Ok guys just a quick look around to see if i am the only person in this particular boat. After completeing my first sets of armour that is repairable (Ghost for creatures and vigilante for bots and missions) I have since moved onto using mainly (L) armours but still keep my 2 UL armours in...
  6. 2Com

Scammers Starting Early This Year?

OK I hate to be the one who posts this but here ya go. I won't mention this avatars name but if you P.M me I will be more than happy to share it. Well while talking to a friend of mine on Teamspeak who has been in the game now for about a month or so (still an Uber Noob). After he asked me...
  7. 2Com

Gotta Love Some People

ok here goes ... last night myself and a friend decided to do some sight seeing, seeing as we've seen alot down here on calypso we also decided to go into space :D Well I hired a pilot called Serica to VIP us up to Crystal Palace and I tell you what guys, This pilot is a legend!! Not only did...
Back