What do you prefer (L) or (UL)

2Com

Guardian
Society
ANZAC
Robbo 2Com Rocks
Ok guys just a quick look around to see if i am the only person in this particular boat.

After completeing my first sets of armour that is repairable (Ghost for creatures and vigilante for bots and missions) I have since moved onto using mainly (L) armours but still keep my 2 UL armours in storage just incase lol.

So I guess what I am asking is how many ppl out there use (L) armours and how many do not use these armours. I know from personal experience that i can hold my own on the bigger mobs even as more of a noob than most ppl relise without having to morgage my house and sell my 4WD to do it.

Rob

I sold my vigi asap while prices were still up a little, now I only use gremlin with 5b now or a mix of tiger, boar, bear L depending on what i hunt

Personally I prefer unlimited items wherever possible. I just like knowing that at the end of the day I can take my crap to a repair terminal and be done with it.

With limited stuff I don't like that i have to go and find the best price on a pew piece every time my old stuff breaks, seems like a major pain in the backside if you ask me.

However having said that I recent purchased and used my first limited item even (vivo T5 (L)) and I'm quite impressed with it so it seems I may be a swing voter on the issue.

However i still prefer unlimited for weapons and especially for armor.

Personally I prefer unlimited items wherever possible. I just like knowing that at the end of the day I can take my crap to a repair terminal and be done with it.

With limited stuff I don't like that i have to go and find the best price on a pew piece every time my old stuff breaks, seems like a major pain in the backside if you ask me.

Same here, at least for those that break fast.
I used limited Handguns quite a while but it started to be a big hassle to get a new one and then one day when there was none available again I switched back to an UL Handgun.

For the Color Tools I use the limited versions, they hold so long it really doesnt matter. The UL tool need repair much more often and decay a hell lot more :painter:

I like UL a lot more. i'm sure that for a lot of things, L is more eco, i just hate shopping for stuff. some L items are hard to come by, and others are crazy expensive. I stick to UL armors, because usually i try to use armor as little as possible anyway. and with weapons, I am at the point where L melee weapons are way more ped than I could ever think of affording. i just use an honor and refill it when it needs it. i know it's less eco, but if i had to hang out in twin/PA/auction for a week looking for deals every time i needed a new weapon, i wouldn't even bother logging in.

if i cant kill it in shogun , its to big for me anyway :)

so guess i prefer UL armor.

cheers

ermik

for armor..

for armor, going nude is the way to go if you can do so... you should not need armor on exosaurs old or any mob lower level than that.

For other stuff, unlimited ghost or gremlin works fine, especially with some plates.

Pixie is the most economic armor in game, but it's uses are highly limited unless you plate it.

For weapons, the best stuff in game is the non-L versions of the L stuff since you get sib, maxed HA quickly, and the ability to repair... but for armor, old school unlimited all the way.

I like (L) armor. I like that fact that the tt is high so that it'll last for a long time. I like that you know what you got and don't have to worry about decay and suck. I like that you can actually get fairly uber (L) armor at a reasonable price and so on.

I don't like that fact that you often have to an unreasonable amount of time putting a set together, even when talking crafted armor. Fx. I am looking for a set of serum atm, but all I've been able to find is helmets and feets and that don't help much. Same thing goes for 2e plating, which I'd also like to get hold on. The problem is of course that there's not any UL bps out there, and that is a mistake.

I like to use UL armor & vivo/fap, and (L) weapons :silly2: (although I would like UL versions of my 3 favourite (L)-weapons ;) lol)

L bear/boar being ~110% also some jaguar/tiger parts at these prices - yes please! If i would go to pvp4, participate in LG - infiltrator or hermes instead of eon pwns.

uL for hunting... if realy needed L for pvp

The best armour is called Evade.

I agree with Mastermesh. I try to get by without using armour as much as possible. At the moment I have not come far enough to make it worth using (L) armour, Shogun (which I have looted myself) is what I use mostly when I do use armour.

Back