Search results

1. B

Event: HELP Black Hawk Hawk. (Great prices)

EWWWWW!!!! bad thoughts :bs:
  2. B

FYI: You couldn`t buy a hangar even if you wanted to

ty for pointing that out to me... :bs:
  3. B

Something Big is coming

ooops, fixed op to reflect correct year. by the american comment, maybe a comma should've been appropriate. (sry, i'm american) meaning sorry it's backwards for you non-american people. as for Iso-8601, nah, too much effort to reprogram my brain. :bs:
  4. B

Something Big is coming

Just a feeling. My reason, the updates are fixing less and describing less... for example, this last update 1-19-10 (sry, i'm american) only fixed stability and reported no known issues... leads me to believe something is about to be released as they fail to inform us with what's being...
  5. B

FYI: You couldn`t buy a hangar even if you wanted to

i would suspect that MA would take something out that "hanger" pool. After all, they are losing decay of ships and maintanence fees of hangers this whole time too. :bs:
  6. B

Question: Mr. & Mrs. Atami present : Molisks high density LA

well, that would put me out of the picture... gl with your LAs :bs:
  7. B

Question: Fantascic loots,... not for all...

Please provide proof of your accusations.
  8. B

ty for the rep ;)

ty for the rep ;)
  9. B

Question: Mr. & Mrs. Atami present : Molisks high density LA

I have mixed thoughts on this one... on one hand a full DNA rack would provide endless hours of molisk smashing, but when the soc wants to get together for a hunt, what better than some large molisk? After some thought while typing here is my suggestion... for now have the one with a full...
  10. B

Missing Loot?

No this was a team hunt, no blue messages and no "no loot" messages
  11. B

Missing Loot?

Several times while out hunting bots today with a couple socies and after looting, we would not get loot but also there wouldn't be a "no loot" message. Anyone else come across this?
  12. B

Hunting experiment

ok ty :bs:
  13. B

Hunting experiment

Is this a running total or a session total. it looks like a session total, can you add in a running total? :bs:
  14. B

Hunting experiment

subscribing :bs:
  15. B

Merry Christmas to you also ;) :bs:

Merry Christmas to you also ;) :bs:
  16. B

Selling Ammo

I did check my math, however i have never know that a fraction of a pec was kept track of, i am editing my first post. and btw, MA is still a thief, just more crafty than this ;) :bs:
  17. B

Selling Ammo

yes you can, hit the down arrow on the 10k and 100 ammo is minimum and if that is true thorfin, then our ped cards must be set to at least 4 decimal places, maybe more, if they are keeping track of fractions of a pec
  18. B

Selling Ammo

After a brief Discussion, fractions of a pec are on your/our ped cards. they can only be access, to the best of my knowledge, by the repair terminals and TT in regards to ammo.... the minimum ammo you can buy is 100, 1pec, however you can buy say 111 ammo to use these fractions of pec.
  19. B

BlindShot's Armor Swap Shop

Alikemi, sry but as of right now i'm trying to increase the ped card and only dealing with ore/enmatr at the moment. Gl to you though, i'm sure you'll find a buyer, knight is a very good stepping stone between pixie and ghost. Mom, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you also and a happy new year. ;) for...
  20. B

Sharing violation when installing

please what was your tweak?
  21. B

No theory

only question i have is what happened to probe 3? i notice you went from 1 to 2 to 4 on your chart... now that everyone is donescrolling up to the top because i didn't quote his first post ;) :bs:
  22. B

FYI: Skillgain mining, ALL of it.

although i don't mine anymore this is my stories...(both are pre VU10) 1.) was heading West from nympholand, dropped a bomb got a perc and nrf, ran 110m or whatever dbl my radius was and dropped again, got another perc and another nrf, figured i'd test out the perc theory, i turned around...
  23. B

Trading a PaperClip for a House (EU Version)

received and replied :)
  24. B

Trading a PaperClip for a House (EU Version)

ok unstuck, where would you like to meet? this link will open a new window that will allow you to open a private chat with me next time you are online...
Back