Trading a PaperClip for a House (EU Version)

GalacticLord

Dominant
Society
Aussie Entropians
Dom GalacticLord Ination
Hey all!
I was just sitting and thinking and came up with a bit of a fun idea...
Trade a PaperClip for a House... You can read an article HERE!

So here is the idea. I offer an item for a trade, and you people post your offers above what my item is worth. We then trade my item for yours in-game. From here, I post the item which I just recieved and that item is traded all the way up to, say, an apartment or something similar... Obviously, this won't happen in a matter of a few trades or very quickly, so I would like to keep this running as long as it takes...
You may post your offers here, or PM me.

Ok so here is the first item offered...
3 Basic Stone Extractors tt=0.03 PED TRADED FOR 6 Animal Eye Oil tt=0.30 PED
6 Animal Eye Oil tt=0.30 PED FOR Pixie Foot Guards (M) tt=1.13 PED
Pixie Foot Guards (M) tt=1.13 PED FOR Gnome Gloves (F) tt=2.00 PED
Gnome Gloves (F) tt=2.00 PED FOR Basic Pattern Shirt (M) tt=7.00 PED
Basic Pattern Shirt (M) tt=7.00 PED FOR Shogun Harness (M) tt=10.24 PED
Shogun Harness (M) tt=10.24 PED FOR L/Murdand Groover tt=13.27 PED
L/Murdand Groover tt=13.27 PED FOR 13 Gazz Ingots & 22 Mag Spray tt= 20.75
13 Gazz Ingots & 22 Mag Spray tt= 20.75 FOR 444 Animal Eye Oil tt= 22.20PED
444 Animal Eye Oil tt= 22.20PED For 350 Pain Can (Green) tt= 24.50PED
350 Pain Can (Green) tt= 24.50PED For Full Pixie Set (M) & 1 Mark.2A Plate tt=16.11PED
Full Pixie Set (M) & 1 Mark.2A Plate tt=16.11PED For Paladin Face Guard (M) & 108 Explosive Projectiles tt=17.73PED
Paladin Face Guard (M) & 108 Explosive Projectiles tt=17.73PED FOR 650 Animal Muscle Oil tt=19.50PED
650 Animal Muscle Oil tt=19.50PED FOR 66 Simple I Conductors tt=19.80PED
66 Simple I Conductors tt=19.80PED FOR Minor Nerve Blast Chip tt=4.69PED, Shogun Harness (M) tt=14.98PED, 0.20PED
Minor Nerve Blast Chip tt=4.69PED, Shogun Harness (M) tt=14.98PED, 0.20PED FOR...
Any offers up on that?

UPDATE: I've decided I want to aim for a Minopolis West Henhouse. We'll see how we go...

And one great thing is that I'll get online whenever you are online so we can trade. Theres no need for you to get up at 2am just so we can meet!

And I have started a prize fund, consisting of donations and my own contribuions. This fund will be handed out to one randomly drawn trader (someone who did a trade up with me) once I reach my goal of an apartment. As time progresses, the fund will get bigger and better.
And the prize fund consists of:
Pixie Harness (F) tt=2.38

Last edited:
Reactions: dj.
---Reserved for Offers and Questions---

Any offers anyone???
Come-on, someone please kick this off...

OK, I'll trade you for 2 Basic Leather Extractors.

Ok, got a trade up. Now 6 eye oil. Anyone want to up on that?

Daily :yay: BUMP :yay:
Current trade item: 6 animal eye oil

Ok, thanks for the trade!
We now have a pair of Male Pixie Foot guards up for offer... Anyting up on that?

Just repaired the foot guards approx 1ped to try and get this off the ground...
Now worth 1.13PED.

Daily :yay:BUMP:yay:.
Current Trade Item: Pixie Foot Guards (M) tt=1.13 PED

Daily :yay:BUMP:yay:
Current trade item: Pixie Foot Guards (M) tt=1.13 PED

Daily :yay:BUMP!:yay:
Current trade item: Pixie Foot Guards (M) tt=1.13 PED

Yet another BUMP!
All we need is someone to trade up...
Current item: Pixie Foot Guards (Male) tt=1.13ped

Yet another BUMP!
All we need is someone to trade up...
Current item: Pixie Foot Guards (Male) tt=1.13ped

Ok, this is going a bit slower than what I expected!
Would anyone like to trade me for my Pixie Foot Guards (M)?
They have a TT value of 1.13PED, and the markup on them is relatively high. Even if your trade is only slightly more, it would be much apreciated. Also, if you know of anyone who needs a pair, tell them about this, and maybe they might get the ball rolling again!
Oh and BUMP

ok i'll help out, i have some F gnome gloves TT=2.00 MU= +1.00 pre VU10 so once we can get back in we'll set up some details.

Alright, great!
ATM I have some issues with VU10, but hopefully I can sort them out and get back to you in the near future!

Wish you all the best, but I doubt you'll see it through.
You're looking at a long-term goal here - years of trading - and so far of the many people who've tried similar scheme's, only one person is still actively pursuing his dream (100sweat to hangar guy) afaik.
This kind of project takes more patience than sweating, so saying "I didn't think it'll take this long" indicates to me that you will run out of patience soon.

Good luck all the same though!

ok i'll help out, i have some F gnome gloves TT=2.00 MU= +1.00 pre VU10 so once we can get back in we'll set up some details.

Alright, I've sorted VU10 out and it now works, although I get a ton of lag, and I don't like the new way of hunting. It confuses me :confused::scratch2:
Anyways, where do you want to meet?

Subscribing.... Plus hmm I have some goblin(m) thighs that need a home tt 3.07 and also I just bought a eraktor es 20 (L) that I don't like, still over 31ped TT that I would trade for something at close to that value (piece of (m)shogun armor, 1 drained 5b plate)...

atm i'm stuck out at ola 10 just W of sakura, let me know what times you are on

Subscribing.... Plus hmm I have some goblin(m) thighs that need a home tt 3.07 and also I just bought a eraktor es 20 (L) that I don't like, still over 31ped TT that I would trade for something at close to that value (piece of (m)shogun armor, 1 drained 5b plate)...

Thanks for the offers. I will let you know when I get closer to that mark...
And I have sent you a PM BlindShot...

Thanks BlindShot for the trade.
I now have a pair of Gnome Gloves (F) worth 2.00PED for trade up...

Back