Search results

1. Kage23

please help me!

ok i hope im not just getting my hopes up lol the install is half way done and it hasnt brought up the disk 2 message! i tink it may be working!! thanks everyone for the help! :yay:
  2. Kage23

please help me!

it just says the archive is unknown or damaged format. again.
  3. Kage23

please help me!

ok nutter ill try that again.
  4. Kage23

please help me!

how do i check the checksum on the files? i got them downloaded again the first two have the filenames without .2/.3 at the end #4/5 do have .4/.5 at the end... im so confused..:confused::mad:
  5. Kage23

please help me!

i read this one, except they are not zipped files. and it even the setup exe doesnt recognize them. i already deleted them so im downloading still lol, ill go through what that post says again and see if it works, i did a few updates so it may.
  6. Kage23

please help me!

ok im redownloading the setup files through torrent. I updated windows, and the c++ updates, hopefully this works. how come im only getting (6)13 seeders on the torrent?
  7. Kage23

please help me!

Ok thanks, but i did all that. I found a few posts with people who had the same thing and read about what to do, I did that. There are 5 files. the first setup.exe, the others are files that my vista computer doesnt recognize. er im so frustrated i hope i figure this out soon..:confused: and as...
  8. Kage23

please help me!

yes but how do i get past the 'insert disk 2' message? my vista box does not recognize the other 4 files. and the file names are different that what you posted.
  9. Kage23

please help me!

I am having trouble installing. I read everything i could find and nothing is working. When i try to install, it says it needs disk 2 and I have all the right files they are entropia_universe_setup entropia_universe_10.0.8.29700_setup.2 entropia_universe_10.0.8.29700_setup.3...
  10. Kage23

I don't like Spammers anymore

that was alot of nothing. 30 seconds of my life wasted.
  11. Kage23

We Have Been Warned

oh ****. (grabs my bag and gun and goes underground)
  12. Kage23

Your healthcare system

I was lucky. i come from a family that isnt poor, but can barely afford theyre expenses. My mother works at a doctors office and her boss covered all her kids untill they turn 21. when i was almost 20 i broke my left femur and had to get an emergency surgery. the insurance payed for everything...
  13. Kage23

Servers down?

.. um. yeah well... im not fat and i enjoy all my time, especially the time i spend on EU! thank you.
  14. Kage23

Society Websites Lists 2008

the 47 Ronin the 47 ronin society forum is up http://the47ronin.freeforums.org
  15. Kage23

The 47 Ronin

Are recruiting. apply at the soc terminal if you wish to join a growing society. :)
  16. Kage23

help with this error msg please!

yeah i will search harder for the answer rather than asking my noob freind who is my disciple and knows less about Eu than me lol. thanks alot. there hasnt been an update since ive been back on EU, which has been years. but i did get my first global last night ten minutes before the server went...
  17. Kage23

lol thanks. but i already did it. sorry for me :( now i have to wait 3 hours. but i will remember that next update. and yes i do have vista :( my dumb freind told me thats what he did, i know him in RL and he is dumb.
  18. Kage23

thanks i tried both of those. didnt work.i was advised to reinstall so im trying that. thanks.
  19. Kage23

i get this message after the maintanence last night and cant log in now. please help me! File: "Entropia.exe" Reason: (2) The system cannot find the file specified.
  20. Kage23

League of Shadows recruiting

League of Shadows is recruiting. apply at soc terminal. we are a new society. ranks of sergeant, private and recruit are available.
Back