Search results

1. Valarias

Bad rep for Entropia Universe :(

haha...wait what there was only 4 lol =P
  2. Valarias

i liked the 3rd person view it set for good house pvp those were the good old days, then EA had to be a douche like always and screw up one of the greatest games in history =P and Richards lost his touch for gaming =/ I can and its looking verrrrrrrrrrrrry grim =/ on our side atleast hes...
  3. Valarias

By the end of the year :P, but ultima was still way better :), man i miss that game =/
  4. Valarias

Why you should never take a mentor

Oh wow creative buddy, just leave :/
  5. Valarias

UO was big dog in 1999 :)
  6. Valarias

anymore blind followers cause trust me youre not worth a second of my time :)
  7. Valarias

Well she was healing me and helping me sweat for a bit...i wasnt expecting her to be the best just help me with tid bits of info, but i didnt know i was going to be stuck i thought it said YOU could kick your mentor.
  8. Valarias

Agreed once that cash is ped dont expect it to become cash again
  9. Valarias

Thank you, yah i knew mining wasnt the actual skill just saying mining gets the point across better =P, thanks for actually contributing :)
  10. Valarias

Yep im sure i wouldnt want help from people like you i responded nicely to outrageous accusations, and thats the response i get? Fuck you.
  11. Valarias

wow did you not read anything at all? first off i wish i had a mentor like that ( i bet we all wish we did), yes they are you have obviously not been to the place where the noobs go, they pick em up by the herds and just hope they graduate providing no support, My mentor hasnt helped me like...
  12. Valarias

thanks for your advice, but he didnt make a tongue in cheek remark he put it flatout and it was pretty obviously directed at me, if he would have actualley made an effort like your post instead of just flat out insulting me i wouldnt have been mad. and also about the investing, atleast it wont...
  13. Valarias

I never said the community wasnt helpful they are i had alot of questions answered but the mentor system is flawed and most of them are just after that item you may see them one day and then they wont even talk to you anymore.
  14. Valarias

....Agreed.
  15. Valarias

actually take a look a round theres alot more posts about how bad mentors are then how good they are.
  16. Valarias

seeing as im the noob and i would be experiencing it first hand and since youre so called "uber" and havent had a mentor in years YOU would be the one with no idea then.
  17. Valarias

what the hell are you talking about?
  18. Valarias

Um actually they are, and are YOU really that dumb? Blind faith at its best. And i never said i knew much about this game i.e. i called myself a noob at it. Oh and i can name a few off the top of my head.
  19. Valarias

really unprovoked attacks? lets look at a quote shall we. You're the reason people quit.
  20. Valarias

7 million active users? maybe they should try to keep the 50k playsers they have atm by upping our loot i mean since they like to point out they have a turnover of over 360m a year and all players combined only make about 5-10m a year youd think theyd be more generous =/
  21. Valarias

No im saying no one should take a mentor because of assholes like you :) and.... because 99.99% arent in it to help the rookie they just want them for some object they hope will be good while not having to waste their own time to do anything. Don't worry i never planned on being a mentor i dont...
  22. Valarias

Sorry about that Admin :), definetely cheaper in mining only cost 100 to get me to 3000 skill where as i have already spent 40 to get to 313... im thinking alot cheaper :) then again ima nub and i might be trying to many places that i shouldnt be.
  23. Valarias

actualley no he wasnt that bad of a mentor just i dont have the time or money to waste on getting my mining really high and its cheaper and faster to use a skill implant
  24. Valarias

how... like i kept looking for ways then people kept saying i couldnt do it...also none of those people are my mentor lol.
  25. Valarias

{DELETED} this also voids like my mentor agreement or w/e right? edit:sorry about that it blocks photo.bucket (didnt know that)
Back