1. S

Achievement: agi 70 !

Very nice work
  2. S

Sheeps and Spider ATH

Huge gratz m8 :yay:
  3. S

Achievement: At last, my first

I got it a few days ago but completely forgot to post it.
  4. S

Achievement: My very first global

Gratz! I'm still looking for my first.
  5. S

Space Warfare

I would also love to see real space travel or space combat but I think before that there are a lot more important things to be implemented.
  6. S

Question: Reputation Power

Just 2 here
  7. S

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

Voted. We must get EU to the top!
  8. S

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

One post closer to 2500 post
  9. S

Win EFD- Guess wastelanders

I'd say... Frank = Thinker Barret Simon = Rawhide Howard Marco = Reverend Lewis JohnBates = Tracker Mitchel Emma = Shootout Kelley David = Surgeon Vaughn
  10. S

South American, European and the rest.... rare locations represent!

I'm from Argentina and I have a couple of friends who also play, it would be great to form a team but I don't think there are many of us
  11. S

Just keep going
  12. S

HoF: A day to remember

Gratz! :yay:
  13. S

This will never end!
  14. S

I'm joining
  15. S

Warrior 6k

Gratz! that's really great loot
  16. S

Question: Petition about Pets

Riding them would be cool but I think it would be a lot more useful to have them attack or loot while hunting. Of course,it would be best if they did both.
  17. S

Question: What would EU need for you to bring friends in?

I believe that the loot system surely doesn't help people stay but we need to be realistic and realize that it is not going to change because it is the way MA proftis from the game. With that being said I think that adding a variety of of activities would really improve the chances that new...
  18. S

New Oil Rig/Radar Jamming

I really like the idea, it would give people that would normally get butchered a chance and make the guys who usually rule the place work harder. Besides it would give the game a strategy aspect that IMHO it's lacking and would be a fun experience for everyone.
  19. S

Loot chat channel

Having a channel show the loot and TT value would be great to calculate profit quickly without having to check all the time. Although being able to minimize the loot window would be more than enough for me.
  20. S

Question: should claims show on radar?

It would be really helpful for the claims to be shown in the radar. It's not uncommon for a claim to be hidden by other objects but having everyone's claims shown would be annoying and confusing.
  21. S

FYI: Mentoring and Disciples support case - Confirmation it will return!

Thanks for the info, I was wondering what will happen as I may graduate before mentoring returns
  22. S

FYI: Escape

Didn't know this and it actually helps a lot. Thanks for the tip.
  23. S

Drones by tuxxan 100x RUN.

Suscribing
  24. S

Richard Thompson: Apartment Prize Vote

As others have said, it's hard to judge which performance you prefer so I just picked Hard On Me because I liked it the best. That being said I believe that that there are better performances by Richard Thompson but I guess you just posted the ones you found on youtube.
Back