HoF: A day to remember

Thalion

Prowler
Society
RELICS
Thalion Jas Draug
3rd October 2009 is a day I will sure remember.
I went to CND for some mining. There are no mobs right now, no PVP so nothing can stop me :D
It was just me and my seekers.

I started in the morning... and with 50th bomb this baby popped out:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I thought it's good, as it gave me back cash for all the run. I took a short time off to deal with reality. When I came back after few hours my run was going rather bad, but this little baby saved it:

So with that find I made up my mind and went for the very last run before teleporting back to the planet... The run was just horrible, there is no other word that could express the result. I had total of 200 bombs and 200 probes to drop... got 5 claims and I was ending the bombs and probes... just few left when out of the sudden the trumpets started to play:

Needless to say I've decided I won't get anything more, so I teleported back to the planetside. I started auctions with all the stuff I managed to dig out. In all my runs on CND this time I've spend 900ped... with markup I came down with stuff worth a bit over 3000ped.
:yay:

So, when I finished setting all the auctions I though I could try to do a little run in New Switzerland. I didn't have this TP for a long time, lately MA / FPC fixed it for me and I could go there at least.
I teleported, I jumped off the rock and dropped THE FIRST PROBE:

I'm one of the happiest Entropians today I guess :yay:
It's a nice day I will remember for a long time :wtg:

For the ones who are interested: I didn't use any amps, seekers: MT1000 (L) and TK320 (L), both maxed out some time ago. My TK 320 (L) was close to being useless... now I can buy a new one :thumbup:

Last edited:
Gratz... but Sept 3 2009 was a month ago to the day :) Its October now :)

ROTFL, correct :duh: I lost a month somewhere lol
Fixed it :) thanks

OMG big gratz hun!!! :D
Damn rly nice day for you hehe
Happy for u hun !!! :) keep it up! :yay:

wow thal

nice finds and good story :)

very nice day of mining gratz.:yay:

How do u do this :D

Gratz on a nice profit

Nice day indeed :) GRATZ

I like your spartacus set =)

impressing if it was without amps , and you say it so so gratz!!

GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB MAN, I have never been that lucky, but then again I stop mining a while back

Thanks guys :)

impressing if it was without amps , and you say it so so gratz!!

Yes, all unamped in runs with 200 bombs and 200 probes.

Nice day indeed :) GRATZ
I like your spartacus set =)

Thanks, I like it too :) A nice and useful toy to take some time off from mining :laugh:

How do u do this :D
Gratz on a nice profit

Well, if I told you, you guys would do the same :laugh: and all the magic would be gone.
But honestly, just call it luck and stubbornness. I lost some ped over the last 3 weeks and I was still stubborn enough to go to that rock and mine it. The rest is just luck :laugh:

Back