Search results

1. Brooklyn

Loyalty program

You're right :cool:
  2. Brooklyn

Loyalty program

So now your not supporting us at all "now" are you"... :scratch2: Another self-confessed gambling addicted genuis suddenly claims to be winning against the house for 100-200 peds a day... while telling us about his big lossess and claiming a need for a bonus from the rest of us... to help...
  3. Brooklyn

Loyalty program

These are people who made wise investments and those investments have paid off as they have done for many others and that Is the reward for investing not depositing
  4. Brooklyn

Loyalty program

Thank you Joat I have read the annual report and it is not that of company in jepody but one that has gone throught a big conversion with the expected and planned for results... So no problem that needs immediate attention and certainly not one that needs to address the concerns of big...
  5. Brooklyn

Loyalty program

I'll do my best ;)
  6. Brooklyn

Loyalty program

:lolup: What Rubbish. First: They don't have to do anything more than what they are doing now. It has proved to be a successful platform that attacts and keeps its fair share of players. So there is no panic... no pressing need... the sky is not falling... to give the self and wrongly...
  7. Brooklyn

Loyalty program

Your deposit is your reward ;) It allows YOU to play the Game YOU want to Play :cool::cool::cool: So why do you need more The greed of the rich once again rears its ugly head :(:(:(
  8. Brooklyn

No just got bored... and decided to play rather than talk...;)

No just got bored... and decided to play rather than talk...;)
  9. Brooklyn

Question: Do you feel PVP in a RCE is morally wrong?

My Favorite Topic https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/145648-crimes-misdemeanours.html#post1800744 PVP The breeding grounds of Criminal Minds :eek: !!!END PVP!!! It's bad for your Mental Health
  10. Brooklyn

Rocktropia = Eviltropia?

I agree I would have called them Nellies* :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: *Named after my dog.... The pack idea was one of my unsubmitted ideas for the critter competition and part of the Zone of No Return .
  11. Brooklyn

Have your expectations changed for the upcoming planets?

I agree with Prix :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I think any real judgements should held off until January of next year I think we will begin to see a real divirgence of planets by then as each begins to shape and enhance their own unique qualities and player base. :cool::cool::cool:
  12. Brooklyn

Question: What if MA weren't in Sweden?

Never use it so can't help you :rolleyes:
  13. Brooklyn

Rocktropia: I have dissapoint

Yes! We all remember that stupid uniformed jingoistic piece of trashtalk.
  14. Brooklyn

How does Rocktropia earn income?

:scratch2: Depends on the musicians.. Musicians are some of the most imaginative people I know and I'm sure they can work it to their advantage... it would have it's own musical qualities...
  15. Brooklyn

It would have saved you the embarassment of making a case for MA that I have been making for a long time and recieving a load of crap from you and others for it. Yes they have... and so has Neverdie... but his vision goes one step further and that is acting based on that vision and investing...
  16. Brooklyn

:lolup: You talking to me? Obviously you don't read the forum ;) or is that ingnore button keeping you totally uninformed :rolleyes:
  17. Brooklyn

;) !!!Neverdie Knows!!! The real money is in the music :cool::cool::cool: Don't make the mistake of thinking backward to look at Rocktopia as some sort of rock themed extension of Calypso... it is not..not even close. It is not even looking for you as miners, hunters, or crafters and Calypso...
  18. Brooklyn

Rocktropia = Eviltropia?

:scratch2: You mean like the Rolling Stones
  19. Brooklyn

Zombie Rescue Fund!

In memory of Thumper I Will adopt Bambi as well While looking for his killer
  20. Brooklyn

???Transpertation Fee's???

The money is going to the space pilots not MA. :cool:
  21. Brooklyn

Zombie Rescue Fund!

:scratch2: Do we get a picture and letter? Don't want to kill Him/Her by accident :eek: Again?
  22. Brooklyn

FYI: steffel can blog too: mining

Thanks for the effort great work :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
  23. Brooklyn

WTH ? entropia tracker ?

Niether do I. :mad::mad::mad: We have to start somewhere
  24. Brooklyn

Waste of a Rep:)

Waste of a Rep:)
  25. Brooklyn

WTH ? entropia tracker ?

:scratch2: Who voted for Bush? There's no correlation between globaling and having any better knowledge of playing the game well. There are people who global with a passion and are our biggest losers and whiners of the highest order on the forum because they don't know how to play or don't...
Back