Search results

1. 180 Ped Two Snables In A Row Male-mature

180 Ped Two Snables In A Row Male-mature

Yay! finally haha, well i first got one approx 60 peds and another one for approx 120 peds just ten seconds later =)
  2. 53ped Cornu Mature

53ped Cornu Mature

Includes kobold armor for the curious ones =)
  3. IceCube

Riker UL2, is it really that good?

hmm, thanks ! got the m3a now and I'm sure it satisfies! thanks for the help everyone =)
  4. IceCube

Alright! I'll give it a shot! =)
  5. IceCube

Hmm.. alrighty, so I'll go with some breer m3a I suppose?, maybe buy an amp for that too? :) And how about the mobs, what is your preferables for this type of weapon? :)
  6. IceCube

Hey there guys, im back! and after I've got my account restarted. I have some questions that concerns the limited weapons and especially the Riker UL2 :) Well I am very new to the limited stuff, wasnt that around when I stopped playing =) But i skilled very hard with the opalo andthe Breer m1a...
  7. IceCube

New Tattoo!

awesome lookin tattoo there =)
  8. IceCube

Insomnia at 3T - HoF!

gratz there matey! you deserved it! =)
  9. IceCube

Weird Hunting! Need help!!

hahaha ! :D sure will then! so it is the opalo tt gun and maybe with an 105 amp! :D and you break even? :D get good loots and lot of skills? :cool:
  10. IceCube

aaah, then maybe im hunting really wrong, not very skilled. =( any tip?
  11. IceCube

really? but wouldnt the tt amp degrade the efficiency alot? :S So the tt opalo with maybe an 101 amp? Hmm.. amps isnt my thing really so sorry for the questions haha :D what mobs can i destroy/incinerate with my opalo then? :D (i have an fap-50 aswell) :D
  12. IceCube

I have like 300 in aim, 1600 laser tech, 1100 in rifle, then i got 500 in the rest rifle skills i think =) what do i need to have to hunt it efficiently? :confused:
  13. IceCube

Got a big scare tonight in PE

ah! happenes to me too :) But don't worry, i think MA is fixing that soon, as they did with the FAP-laggning. (but i still lagg lol) anyways! haha :rolleyes: you got a good global ;)
  14. IceCube

PE Addict is Closing its Doors

aah! darnie there!! thanks for the great info. it really helped me alot! =) And please see if you can pass it on. it would be great! =) :dunce:
  15. IceCube

yeah i hope so, i kinda hit the 30% back again :(
  16. IceCube

oh woot!! ah this is kinda weird huh!, i thought i was the only one maybe :S My brother was pretty upset with it , and he told me that this couldn't be possible! i mean you should atleast get a 50%++ back, if not more! :wise:
  17. IceCube

And this would work?, so i should try mining when hunting goes bad? =) But the thing is that i don't know what to hunt really :S not many to help ,e hunting either =/
  18. IceCube

Ah well it is what it sounds like! I've gotten myself into some weird hunting rounds etc. I can start with that i have been hunting argos lately, at different spots because they seem to suit my armor and weapon choice =) Noww when i went hunting with 100 peds or sometimes 200 ped ammo, i came...
  19. IceCube

To all PE players :)

haha! i wonder how my girl would react if i told her that i couldnt get through because of lag. =D .. now don't missunderstand me haha =D great comic maniac! +rep! ;)
Back