Search results

1. rafacristian

Biggest Butt I've seen!

Bump for the biggest butt i've ever seen ingame! :laugh: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=259957&c=20
  2. rafacristian

Info: Maddox IV use

I have a question about this gun. It has a lot of uses/min and i want to skill a bit fast also hunting and also eating some chips. So my question for users that used this weapon before. what lvl should i have in blp dmg/hit not to miss so often , ofc using skill mod items (scopes/sights). Please...
  3. rafacristian

Good trade or Scammer?

Ok i need some advice here. I was just teleporting after i was out healing one of my soc mates in a hunting run and teleported to Twin Peaks and right after i pushed he pt button from Oshiri to Twin i received a trade message from a guy/girl idk for sure. So i accepted (i was thinking about...
  4. rafacristian

Question: Blueprint

From what blueprint could i have this Blueprint: Star Mercury Anti-materiel rifle, prototype (L) Blueprint (L) as drop? Is there any or just from some L bp
  5. rafacristian

How old are you?

Ok i'm not asking what is your real age is. Ive seen some post of Hanne that said there were 6 years past from the time Typoon "landed" on old EU planet. So if since last year (human time) passed 6 years in EU....how many years (EU)passed over a player who created his EU account in 2004-2005? I...
  6. rafacristian

Vote the "best" MA user on PCF

Please vote the best MA user/employee that is using PCF. I saw many of them posting along the time and i want to see cummunity election. I'll add a pool which will contain only 4 of them (most important after my opinion) who told us what/where and how it works. If possible explain your answer...
  7. rafacristian

Your Best Moments in your entire EU activity

Post here videos/pictures/thoughts and describe your best moments in your entire EU activity. You can post here moments related to globals/hofs/events and any other EU related moments. My personaly 4 best moments i had were: 1. 1st HOF on a Snable Male Youg 680 peds :yay: 2. My 1st deposit...
  8. rafacristian

Mentorship rewards

Hi there guys. Since the mentor activity its no longer available im curious what items were awarded and how often were they. Please post here what you got from mentoring a newbie and the item that your mentor got from you. I will make a list with best awarded items and a statistic with best...
  9. rafacristian

Last owner and last buyer

90% of the deposited peds are going to MA and the other 10% are distributed along the players which get some profit. In this case if you deposited like 42.5 k USD to buy a Mod Fap a year ago you are not that happy to own it now and the MU of items will drop continuous because players are afraid...
  10. rafacristian

Selling: selling Cleric Dagger 1A QR 72.1

as the tittle says i'm selling Cleric Dagger 1A QR 72.1 you can find me in Twin peak's near TP
  11. rafacristian

Selling: Different blueprints

Hello im selling these blueprints. Pm me here for what you need and with offer. Im trying to get rid of them. 1 Alekz Precision Scope Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 2 Alekz Precision Scope Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 3 Attachments (Vol. I) 1 1.00 PED CARRIED 4 Basic...
  12. rafacristian

Achievement: Top of Aloode TP

:yay: I'm the first! :yay: This one is dedicated to the most sofisticated and beloved "Mom"! PS: My favorite one! DanielleYourMom
  13. rafacristian

Question: why no adj, imp or mod "thing"?

why there are no adjusted, improved or modified ordinary weapons? why theres no mod HL 6 or mod Apis? why theres no mod blueprints? I think there are to many "no mod items" that are ordinary and they should be! Guys help me out to make MA give us "mod" ordinary things! If you want to get some...
  14. rafacristian

Info: Best way to grow your health

What's the best way to grow your health points? I mean what to chip in because the Entropia Universe - Chipping Optimizer Tool it's not the best tool to use. And when you reach a "good" health what should i use as an hunter BLP or Laser? I personally preffer to kill as many mobs i can instead...
  15. rafacristian

Achievement: Serendipity

I guess i'll have more luck from now! :yay: View image in gallery
  16. rafacristian

Help: EU instal

Hi, I have some problems installing EU. It keeps saying that an error ocurred during the instal :mad: . i reinstalled the windows and keep saying that. i read all articles on EF and still have same prb. please someone help me. ill upload a pic with the error :mad:
  17. rafacristian

Selling: Selling Breer P1a(L) Blueprint Unlimited

Selling Breer P1a(L) Blueprint Unlimited SB 330 ped BO 350 ped
  18. rafacristian

Having Bad Reputation

Hi there collonists, As you can see my rep line "Is infamous in these parts"! I had one or 2 posts in that robot hof split thread but it was missunderstood and now im fighting to get my rep back and have some more. I'm just an simply romanian guy who manages to depo every 2 weeks lots of ped...
  19. rafacristian

Event Celebrating VU 10.00

Hi there all vu 10.00 entropians, :yay: I would proudly anounce that in the grand openning of vu 10.00 of Entropia Universe the first colonist that would score an HOF worth 1000 ped (1K exactly) on every activity of Calypso i will give an prize of 100 PED (Project Entropia Dollar). I would do...
  20. rafacristian

Question: VU 10.0 install

I wonder if someone else has same problem like me. I installed the vu 10.0 succesfull but when i launch the application is says some error about configuration. Is that normal? If someone can help me pls tell me a solution , i already unninstalled the app once and still same prb. ty for your time
Back