Good trade or Scammer?

What should MA do in cases like this?

• Investigate the player and see how he got the items.

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Temporally ban the user and investigate.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Leave it like this. (Hes a trust able player)

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • It's one of their bussines.

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters

rafacristian

Dominant
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
-Saphire of Dark-
Ok i need some advice here. I was just teleporting after i was out healing one of my soc mates in a hunting run and teleported to Twin Peaks and right after i pushed he pt button from Oshiri to Twin i received a trade message from a guy/girl idk for sure.
So i accepted (i was thinking about some noob asking for some ammo :laugh: ) and in trade window i saw a full set UL of Tiger F and an Hedok Sk 20 UL and a Chikarra APPG 1.
My trade partener said that he needs to sell hiss stuff really fast because he needs some liquid cash fast for buying an Adj Fap.
It seemed to be preety strabge because i did not knew that person before and i watched for the soc info which was "The Firm".
He asked around TT+40k ped - 1k because i was "nice" he said. I saw yesterday some thread about some hacked account and i said why not to print this.
So if anyone knows something about this and "lost" something from the mentioned items feel free to cantact MA and if needed i cant come as some kind of witness.

It was just strange that he traded me before asking me if i want to see some items and no trade message was shown before or after talking to him.

Here you have a print with his full name and trade window.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=258895&c=20

I could not post more prints with prices and more discution related because i could not paste the image in paint(idk what happent for the moment).

Feel free to discuss about this and such situations. I tought to post this and see whats going on.
I had a mistake in No4 option poll qustions. It was like this "It's none of their bussines"

Last edited:
DanceKitten has been around for a long time. Seen the name many times in game and in global chat. To have 4-5k US worth of gear doesn't seem very strange to me.

the only questionable thing is the lack of chat before opening trade.... HOWEVER, they might feel that actually seeing the items in your trade window may initiate an impulse buy on your part.

Menace

To be honest. I was preety suprised to see a trade invite and then just trowing there those items.
I'm not saying that he's a scammer or something, i just asked ppl for an opinion about this because it's not normat to promt ppl with trade invites in TP. I didnt saw Twin verry well and just had that trade invite.

try to find someone that knows this avatar, maybe his/her account has been stolen and the thief is trying to sell the stuff quick

GETTING A HOF BEFORE KITTY DOES :laugh:

czheck ath list if u dont know :tongue2:

Hmm im not sure i know the Market price for those items well but tt+40k its not really a good deal. or it is?

Strange. Maybe someone who knows him could solve this

This guy was on the Hof List back in 2008, but he does seem to have judgement issues.

His Avatar name back then was:

XxRapeKitxX Dancekitten Dancekitten

(I'm assuming he is male with a female avatar - no female would have chosen that name).

About a year after the publicity I noticed he was still in game, but with an amended name.

It may be that that player actualy wanted to trade with someone els and due to you teleporting in or out you may have run accros her curser just as she rightclicked to request a trade.

It has happened to me before espesialy in high lag situations.

That lot is really not worth 40k

SOunds like the guy I sold my APPPG-1 to.

But walking up to players trying to sell sounds like a hack account to me. Players that play the game will go to twins to trade or forum even if they want to sell it quick

Hmm im not sure i know the Market price for those items well but tt+40k its not really a good deal. or it is?

idd, sounds high imo.... tiger female more expensive than angel male?

Noone actually got the link to the thread where someone said his account has been stolen?

Feels very wrong to accuse this persons account for being stolen just because he is selling stuff quickly and using an open mind.. Walking up to people asking if thyey need stuff is not that unusual... As mentioned before, go to twin to sell stuff fast..

I doubt you will sell it fast in twin if the items you got are this expensive...

You are right, that's scamming 40k for those items :D, otherwise give the the guy a break.

SOunds like the guy I sold my APPPG-1 to.

But walking up to players trying to sell sounds like a hack account to me. Players that play the game will go to twins to trade or forum even if they want to sell it quick

It may be posible that he / she was talking to someone and accidentaly opened a trade with the wrong person. I have opened trades a few times in the past with the wrong person due to lag or someone just running infront of my cursor at the wrong time other times its cause I :smoke: to mutch. :p so it can be a mistake. BTW if the account is hacked im sertian that that player has already contacted MA. BTW that other thread about the hacked account the guy managed to get control back of his account.

Well, when i see the asking price i doubt it is a hacked account whatsover. From a stolen account the person probably had asked half the price to get a fast deal and vanish with it before the legittimate account holder contacted MA about it.

In this case maybe just a bad try to sell it

Well, when i see the asking price i doubt it is a hacked account whatsover. From a stolen account the person probably had asked half the price to get a fast deal and vanish with it before the legittimate account holder contacted MA about it.

In either case .. the topic starter did susbpected something otherwise he wouldnt post this thread
:silly2:

Stolen items, or just bad marketing you have to becarefull before your account gets locked .

idd, sounds high imo.... tiger female more expensive than angel male?

Noone actually got the link to the thread where someone said his account has been stolen?

Feels very wrong to accuse this persons account for being stolen just because he is selling stuff quickly and using an open mind.. Walking up to people asking if thyey need stuff is not that unusual... As mentioned before, go to twin to sell stuff fast..

I doubt you will sell it fast in twin if the items you got are this expensive...

I agree.
The price might be high but apart from that it seems nothing unusual happened here.

Did you offer 0.92 Ped for the lot? ;)

This player was trying to sell me their stuff too. Just say you don't want it, then move on.

+15 for the lot would generous

well just got asked if I wanted all the stuff by her, shes in Fort ithica ATM, and by the look she still has all the items.

Told her she needs to get onto the forum and "clear the air" a bit - got no reply. Didnt even ask what I meant

Did you offer 0.92 Ped for the lot? ;)

Good one Mega but no. I was goint to heal a friend of mine and teleported to Twin. I was still in the white screen when i heard the trade sound. I was curious about that and accepted. He/She dropped all those items into the trade and told me prices and the story that neeeds peds fast. I saw a thread on PCF with some hacked account and i tought i should let ppl know about this. I said in the start of this thread that i dont accuse him of something but was looking just interesting. And as Mczimi said was a lot of peds he asked for those items. Anyway the best would be if he will clear that out. I hope were no problems with that account.

it was indeed

It was indeed the same avatar, and just in case anybody find this in the future, that's just how this particular person rolls :/

Heyo,

I have known/had this person on my FL for a while and this seems to be how he does
hes trades. He have opened trade with me like this atleast a couple of times now and
i don't get a *shady wibe* it seeme he operates in a different way thats all.

Best regards
Zweshi

I am glad that got cleared up one year later.

Back