Search results

1. Moocow

Selling: Overcharged Omegaton A204 Amp

I looted an A204 amp from an eomon old and am selling the Overcharged A204. Please PM offers https://imgur.com/a/FOeuco4
  2. Moocow

Selling: Omegaton A204 Amp

Selling Omegaton A204 amp asking +10.9k
  3. Moocow

Selling: Mechel & Loch ML-35 SGA Edition Tier 2.9

Selling my beloved boomstick, looted it myself. Tier 0 ML35-SGA's markup is around 13.5k View image in gallery View image in gallery Selling for 16.5k OBO Negotiable Please message if interested
  4. Moocow

EU still not workin

So this is like a Bump i suppose, previous post was like 6 months ago. I finally have a job and benefits and blah blah so im Craving EU again lol. so heres the problem. Eu loads fine and opens up and is good for like 20 - 30 seconds. at which point the game freezes up for a good 15 seconds...
  5. Moocow

time to call on the EU tech gurus again

Long time no see right..ha.. Technical forum is like the most active forum nowadays :p anywho my problem. When i log into Entropia everything works fine, i can pm, chat, move, but then it freezes for 20 seconds, works for 2, then freezes etc. I completely re-installed EU, and got the same...
  6. Moocow

Withdrawl Inquiry-- File for taxes?

So me and some soc mates were talking and we came to talking about withdrawing peds. I told them i had withdrawn 6k peds before, and when i got the cash it was like 550$ usd. Someone said i have to fill out a W2 or W4 or whatever, like when you hit the lottery or something. But you have to...
  7. Moocow

I will stop Bitching about SGA

So ive been sending out some uber negative vibes about MA and SGA in general. ==MY FIRST SGA ITEM!!== I accidentally sold my marber to the trade terminal, and MA said it would cost 1k to get it back. I was pretty pissed. I decided to go hunt a couple hoggs with my last 200 ped ammo. 2nd one...
  8. Moocow

Gfx bug.

So i got 10.6 up and running and had a graphics bug. I re-installed everythign and the new update, and have the same bug. The top left quarter ofm y screen is like picture in picture kinda. Heres a couple pictures
  9. Moocow

haha MA's loot isnt dynamic, its patches are

Another problem with the new patch yaddah yaddah weve all ben there dont need to bitch about it. I re-installed eu to Vu10.0 (ok tally...8... 8 times? damn) I open client loader and cant login due to my old version, it wont automatically load next patch...anybody have a site? or the patches?
  10. Moocow

Version 10.3.1

Anyone have the torrent download for 10.3.1?
  11. Moocow

New Update issues, 10.3.0.16blah

The newest update that came out today I cant even get started to download. My soc mate Sakuba gets the same error, a file could not be downloaded. Is it a software issue? or are they still applying the patch?
  12. Moocow

Discovery: I found the catwalk! Woo?

I was out mining a bit and stumbled on what i thought was a revive. Upon getting closer i seen this Lol...
  13. Moocow

Uber: Moocows First Tower

I figured id go try a 109 amp on cnd and look what happened hehe
  14. Moocow

Omfg. Withdrawls

Anyone else tweaking while EU is down? I tried sweating my dog, Focus charging my neighbor, and crafting refrigerators. All failed...I need help :(
  15. Moocow

What the Hell? Auction Bug?

I just opened the Auction and this popped up and it said there was -42 minutes left What is this lol
  16. Moocow

Achievement: Speaking of Real Life Achievements

I got a job!!!! YES!! :D Working at a place called "In the Garage" Doing Garage floors and cabinets! I will have peds again ^^
  17. Moocow

Looking for a Job

In all seriousness, I've been Job Hunting for a while with no luck. The economy sucks :( I live in Omaha, Nebraska, and I'm looking for work in construction or Trades. If you live nearby or know someone hiring, please PM me and i'll give further details there. I was working at a roofing...
  18. Moocow

Pitchmen

Did anyone see the last Pitchmen episode? About Billy Mays and the show on Discovery? I just got done watching it, and it was great. I about lost it at the end when Anthony almost started crying there at the end :( R.I.P. Billy Mays
  19. Moocow

Selling: Vigi M set, Missing Feet

Selling my Vigilante set, i have L boar feet, never got arund to buying the feet lol. Post or pm me
  20. Moocow

Great Celebraties, Horrible Losses :(

As just about everybody knows by now, Michael Jackson died this week, as well as Farrah Fawcet. Earlier today, Billy Mays was found dead by his wife in their Home at the age of 50. For those of you who don't know: MJ- was the king of pop, back in the day he had all the slick moves and the...
  21. Moocow

Selling: Component Bp's

I have about 200 component Bp's, mosly level 1-3, with a few up to level VII Please send me a PM if you would like to purchase one for 20 pec The bp's have no QR on them, and are all duplicates
  22. Moocow

PC:Dr. Almon Duchev Log 16

I just found the log 16 floating in my storage from a while back. It doesnt have a markup button, but what would it sell for?
  23. Moocow

Is it Safe?

Hello everybody, today I want to talk about EU and its security. A while back i got a 12k allophyl hof, I'm sure you have seen the pictures and such...yaddah yaddah... anyway, out of that 12k, i chose to withdraw 6k peds into my bank account. I put in for the withdrawl around march first or...
  24. Moocow

Whos Pumped :D

If the server ever comes back online that is. I had to call a doctor today regarding an erection lasting longer than 4 hours. I've been waiting all night for this to finally happen :) The mining event ceremony is set for 17:00 MA time, at the new Genesis Star Tower located near Twin Peeks...
  25. Moocow

Achievement: I got all three pieces :D

i finally got the last piece needed, this is freakin' sweet
Back