Gfx bug.

Moocow

Alpha
Society
Temporal Destinies
James Moocow Holder
So i got 10.6 up and running and had a graphics bug. I re-installed everythign and the new update, and have the same bug. The top left quarter ofm y screen is like picture in picture kinda.

Heres a couple pictures

with those pictures, that seems like a driver-bug. So make sure you are using the latest drivers, the drivers are using the default settings, that your videocard and computer aren't overheating, and contact the support-department with the pictures

ill re-install drivers...something like this happend once where my angel wings had black splotches for a whie. hope re-installing drivers works.

Wody....All the work around here youve been doing you need to get paid or something lol. + rep + EFD ;)

LOL!!!

This has to be the weirdest ever.
When i log in, everything is all jacked up as posted before; But when i go next to a teleport, my graphics suddenly fix themselves for the entire length of my play. Then when i log back in they are messed up until i visit another tp

I'd say to take it up with support and point them to this thread so they can see the pictures. Maybe they have an idea what is going on.

Back